It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones saying Cruz offers to drop out for Supreme Court nomination by Rubio

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
infowars

Alex Jones reports on information consummate Trump Insider Roger Stone relayed to him on Saturday night after a speaking with reps from both the Rubio and Cruz campaigns.

The video is about 6 min. This apparently comes from the attempt by GOP to rally around Rubio. We should know shortly after tomorrow if it is true. Rubio is trailing Cruz but I can see Cruz opting for a lifetime bench seat.

Personally this whole deal making by insiders sickens me and I just pray the people see through it.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Supposedly the Koch brothers told Rubio if he loses Florida, then Romney is in! I am watching this one with comical interest?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Interesting.

Because according to this article.

It says TO stop Cruz.

To Stop Trump, Rubio Must Offer Cruz VP Or Supreme Court Spot

I keep expecting Trump to make his VP choice either Rubio or Cruz.

Pretty much like how John Kerry offered John Edwards the slot during the '04 election.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I doubt it.

I see Rubio as having less chance to win his home state than Cruz has of winning his. It would be more likely that Trump might buy Cruz out this way, and I'd actually like to see Cruz on the SCOTUS.
edit on 29-2-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Kasich would be Trump's VP. Best choice for him.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Kasich is a nobody. Stop trying to stick the US with him.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Interesting.

Because according to this article.

It says TO stop Cruz.

To Stop Trump, Rubio Must Offer Cruz VP Or Supreme Court Spot

I keep expecting Trump to make his VP choice either Rubio or Cruz.

Pretty much like how John Kerry offered John Edwards the slot during the '04 election.

It's hard tellen.............politically this presidential election is not only showing how corrupt our federal government really is, it is also showing how propaganda and mind control has dumbed down the population enough to allow these criminals to get away with not honoring their oath of office....

Just my 2 cent....

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
He would be VP. He agrees with Trump, is a moderate (more liked by GOP) and is levelheaded.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: neo96
Kasich would be Trump's VP. Best choice for him.

Kasich is the only real Democrat running for office! For those under 40 they might have a hard time understanding that. But for those who remember how the Democratic Party was before they hid their attempts at Globalization behind the terminology of "Progressives" I think they might get it?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
I am under 40, but I know that the parties have changed and that the Dem's are neoliberals I believe? Or further left liberals. Forgot the term. And the Republicans the actual liberals/Democrats. So I've heard. I actually like Kasich. But not for president. Not strong enough, but seems like a nice guy. Still a politician.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

And Rubio is likely to lose Florida unless Cruz drops out and pledges support for Rubio. Rubio might pull it off then.

This is getting really interesting.

Ketsuko, Cruz probably would be a good justice. I just don't like the man as a person.

Tiamet...I have believed Kasich would make a good VP as well. Wonder what Christie is hoping for...Attorney General?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I am under 40, but I know that the parties have changed and that the Dem's are neoliberals I believe? Or further left liberals. Forgot the term. And the Republicans the actual liberals/Democrats. So I've heard. I actually like Kasich. But not for president. Not strong enough, but seems like a nice guy. Still a politician.

I think he is genuinely a nice guy too! In my earlier years when I believed in the 2 party system I would have voted for him! In a heart beat! Our government eats guys like him for breakfast! I wouldn't begrudge him a VP spot. I think he has a hell of a lot more morals that our current VP who I affectionately refer to as "Uncle Perv"?

Anyhow, what a mess......

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

He would be VP. He agrees with Trump, is a moderate (more liked by GOP) and is levelheaded.

Yes, and usually the VP pick is made to present a contrast and draw in segments of the electorate you don't already attract. So two moderates is a waste.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
Not sure. He is getting great support now with the endorsements (Trump). I think Kasich is necessary as Trump's VP. Cruz and Rubio are too hotheaded to add in with Trump.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes, and usually the VP pick is made to present a contrast and draw in segments of the electorate you don't already attract. So two moderates is a waste.

The entire idea behind Bush/Cheney. Obama/Biden.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Nope. Kasich is very levelheaded, and Trump is well...he has strong reaction's let's say. But I wouldn't call him a moderate.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The entire idea behind Bush/Cheney. Obama/Biden.

I get the idea of Bush/Cheney, but when I think of Obama/Biden I have flash backs of the missing person of the "3 Stooges"! lmao

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Uncle Perv? May I ask why? Honestly, after Obama I'm not sure he would make a good President (Kasich) because what appeals to me is that he does not look strict and speaks kindly, without aggression and is soft spoken (at least relatively), but these same things I like in him would make him a weak president. But VP for sure.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I doubt it.

I see Rubio as having less chance to win his home state than Cruz has of winning his. It would be more likely that Trump might buy Cruz out this way, and I'd actually like to see Cruz on the SCOTUS.

You have it exactly right. Nothing for Rubio in a Trump administration.

Kaisich will be Trump's V.P.
Christie will be Trump's A.G.
Giuliani will be Secretary of State
Cruz Supreme Court

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't think Rubio, Jindal, or Cruz were ever in it to win it. RINOs didn't expect Jeb to implode and certainly didn't expect Trump. This is why there is talk of Romney entering. I think they were running for a VP pick.

Cruz would be an excellent Supreme Court pick. He already clerked for for a Justice Rehnquist and has argued cases. He is beyond qualified. It wouldn't surprise me if he was promised the slot to get out of the race. He has no chance in hell of wining the general election. He shot himself in the foot with his proselytizing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join