It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi collecting Catholic Priest caught snorting cocaine.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I'm sorry but where did I sound like American? I'm from belfast.
If you are from a Catholic community and grown up in one you would know that the church was very influential and even today with almost all schools following a Catholic path..eg communion confirmation etc. It's hard to get an education in ireland without having religion forced down your throat. So yes that are meant to be pillars of community.
My own opinion of the church is a positive one. I have nothing against the individual priests because a lot are very good people. It's the idea of religion which isn't attractive to me.

Also the mood of my op isn't one of anger and hurt. It's one of ridicule and mockery at the stupidity of anyone never mind a priest snorting drugs on camera.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
He's only human. The priest for the Catholic Church in my home town was famous for getting totally # faced at any social event he attended. Drunk at weddings after funerals ect. He rolled his car a couple of times and got in trouble with the church after his second drunk driving accident but he still practices some where but not here.

He would even cruise up on a snow machine to ice shacks on the river where us young folk liked to hang out and drink and smoke and what not. He would snag a puff here and there and go in his way. He was a really fun guy to be around,especially for a priest!

He was actually supposed to be the guy who married the wife and I but he sadly couldn't attend.

This guy just got caught with his pants down having a moment of weakness I am sure his God will forgive him! The Nazi collection doesn't mean he is a Nazi...a strange thing to collect sure but it is a part of history none the less.

We all like the empire from Star Wars just because I got a poster of Darth Vader doesn't mean id run out to sign up to be a storm trooper if they where real...

a reply to: InMyShell

edit on 29-2-2016 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You say Klingon like it's bad

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The churches image is really being dragged through the dirt...if that's possible.

This guy is bad so all Catholics must be bad, right?

No no definitely not. But unfortunately the image is tarnished when the media go to town on these things and the general public do sway towards what you say. Unfortunately.
edit on 29-2-2016 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The Catholic Church is full of Paedophiles and you are outraged by this?

He's only damaging himself, not poor defenceless kiddies.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Ah the catholic Irish church, the belief that Patris will be there judge and the belief that Ireland is somehow special.

Then you have nun's starving children to death in death camp like childrens homes run by those same utterly demonic supposed nun's, hate filled preachers spouting hatred against any and all not of there own persuasion and lot's of little boy's with horror storys to tell about how such and such a priest treated them.

I am actually a christian and was originally baptised catholic but I do firmly believe these men were NOT and were probably NEVER truly priests of Christ, they are simply wolves in sheep's clothing, not all of course but too many among them and they have gotten away with there crimes for too long like a disease, then again you can trace evil men right back to when the popes were owned by the italian family's.

If the apostles ever met these creatures I swear they would excomunicated them immediately there on the spot, especially the kiddy fiddlers and the perverts in cassok's and woe betide the likes of the Borgias of old or those much more and all too recent supposed nun's whom killed little children or treated unwed mothers in the most appaling fashion.

So a cocain snorting neo nazi in a cassok is nothing new I suppose but remember there are also good men whom truly went into the church because they believed god had called them even if that church is not the way that the church founded on St Peter's was intended to be.

The bible even speaks of men like these, there is litterally nothing down for them when it come's to there judgement for they are damned most utterly.

But watch as the atheist crowd jump on the bandwagon to attack faith, christianity in general and normal catholics.

Remember this though the Catholic and indeed all christian church's are one in the body of christ, these abusers are NOT the church the faithful people whom come for Christ are the church.

Here is some older reading about similar scandal's.
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.independent.co.uk...
shoebat.com...
www.independent.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk... Vatican-archive.html

This is not an attack on the catholic church but exposes disease within the body of the church, corruption, evil and utter vile hypocrisy but there have been so many good men in the church, padre pio, st francis, st gerome, ST JOAN THE ENGLISH martyred in the 7th or 8th century and written out of the vatican historys because she was a woman murdered by semi pagan follower's after she went into labour - they could marry and have family's back then and it was christ whom said there is no difference between a man and a woman in the resurrection (since he is the resurrection and she was in his body of the church she was a true pope and became a true martyr).

I would like to think this pope was a good man I but Feel differently and do not trust him and anyway popes do NOT retire so the real current pope is in a retreat probably because he knew he was going to be assassinated - was it even his idea or is he a prisoner of sort's - and the corrupt clique are now running the show once again with there man on the throne, a guy who may very well be linked to the illuminate and a lucifer worshipper, don't be fooled by his appeasing nature he is not to be trusted, St Malachai was correct.

Just because there is a disease do you kill the person you help them get better.

edit on 29-2-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The guys just chillin after a hard day trying to convince God that Leukemia in children is just wrong.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Confessions would be a hoot with this guy..

Me, Please bless me father for i have sinned. I have been Fighting, Taking Drugs, Swearing and stealing...

Priest...What was that, go back a wee bit...

Me... Fighting..?

Priest, na after that..

Me.. swearing..?

Priest..Na, before that..

Snorting the ching..?

Aye, Char...eh, Drugs..What despicable heathen sold you those evil powders......and how much a G. ?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Priest: Do you have some left? I need to snore some to know how pure is in order to determine how many hails Mary are required for your salvation
edit on 29-2-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have heard of a "High priest" but this is plain ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I know this is terrible, but why am I getting visions of this? lol

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Aye, Char...eh, Drugs..What despicable heathen sold you those evil powders......and how much a G. ?

pfft, only dollar a day junkies buy it by the gram. Clearly, IMO this priest was likely not a actual NAZI, but he is still a d-bag for taking illicit drugs while being a priest. The NAZI stuff was just thrown in their for extra emo hate on the guy. It will work on anyone ever caught with NAZI stuff.

I hunt for NAZI coins anytime I enter a coin shop just for fun. I am no NAZI, but if the media and authorities ever want to get a bonus on character assassination, they always make sure to mention anything nazi.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
What's wrong with Nazi memorabilia? I don't care what anyone says, their symbols, uniforms and vehicles were beautiful.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
I always find it funny that Nazi's get bad rep for their genocide on the Jews because it wasn't in the name of a god

"Gott mit uns" on SS insignia would disagree with your assessment, as well as their repeated calls to god in speeches. But yes, in general the victors/populists deflect criticism because they can afford to be hypocritical.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

This isn't even shocking, it's not the coc aine that bothers me but the Nazi fetish. Catholicism hasn't ever been that kind to Judaism historically but this is the holocaust, not just plain Catholic bias to another faith. Embracing Nazi ideology even on the level of paraphernalia collection is abominable human behavior.

But what else are we to expect from the church that gave us pedophile priests and Crusade slaughter of infant, women and man non Christians inhabiting Jerusalem.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm sorry if you thought I was refering to you but you must understand ATS is an American site and as such has more American posters than any others so the majority of the time they do not understand our little idiosyncrasies and you have to explain them.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Some back story for those not familiar with the wonderful Father Ted.

It is from a comedy show set in Ireland called Father Ted - about priests and it shows one priest's collection of War memorabilia.

Rather prophetic in light of the OP.

originally posted by: markosity1973

I know this is terrible, but why am I getting visions of this? lol

edit on 22-3-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: typo corrected - duh!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
late Metal legends Lemmy Kilmister and Jeff Hanneman ALSO collected Nazi memorabilia

So what now Are they as bad as the priest??

Are they bad people?

Should they be remembered as Nazi lovers?

What about lemmy and jeffs fans? are they nazis too?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join