It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acient Egypt and the Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
in my breif knowlege of acient egypt and what i have seen on television, and my own personal investagation, into the the egyption past ive come to belive that the prymids are not tombs for the dead but, anchors for large intersteallar space craft, also the craftmanship of the prymids are just to mind blowing to comprehend, how can people of limited knowing build something so perfect, and so large, some of the blocks that the prymids are built out of are more than 2 tons and were carved from a quarry more that 200 miles away???, they had to of had help, and im not talking about little green men? a human like life form much like the skulls of the elongated head found in peru, these prymids in south america and egypt are one in the same builder, aslo more evedence to support my theory, nefertity, has anyone seen the statue, elongated back skull, alot of hyrogliphics, have the humans really small and the gods really big, with the elogated skulls, my theroy is simple, you might think im crazy, but i belive that in acient times they were more advanced than we were, and that the egyptians were enslaved by these humanoid creatures from another world, back to the anchor part, there are shafts in most of the prymids that you can see right out of the prymid, now there are many of these shafts in each prymid, each block weighing 2 tons thousands og blocks shafts to lock on to,you could acho something Huge, thats my belive take it or leave it

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
in my breif knowlege of acient egypt and what i have seen on television, and my own personal investagation, into the the egyption past ive come to belive that the prymids are not tombs for the dead but, anchors for large intersteallar space craft, also the craftmanship of the prymids are just to mind blowing to comprehend, how can people of limited knowing build something so perfect, and so large, some of the blocks that the prymids are built out of are more than 2 tons and were carved from a quarry more that 200 miles away???,

We've had these discussions before. They can be done with ordinary muscle power, and this has been demonstrated time and time again.

The blocks were floated down the Nile on ships, by the way. There's a lot of ostreikon (scraps of pottery) and scribe records that detailed how much stone came in and who brought it and so forth.

they had to of had help, and im not talking about little green men? a human like life form much like the skulls of the elongated head found in peru,

We've discussed this, too. It's an extreme form of head-binding that was practiced in South America, and the skulls are human. Just deliberately deformed by binding the baby's head.

Like those women with the extra-long necks you see (the ones with rings around their necks.) They're not aliens and not born deformed. Their bodies have been manipulated into that shape.

these prymids in south america and egypt are one in the same builder, aslo more evedence to support my theory, nefertity, has anyone seen the statue, elongated back skull, alot of hyrogliphics, have the humans really small and the gods really big, with the elogated skulls, my theroy is simple, you might think im crazy, but i belive that in acient times they were more advanced than we were, and that the egyptians were enslaved by these humanoid creatures from another world, back to the anchor part, there are shafts in most of the prymids that you can see right out of the prymid, now there are many of these shafts in each prymid, each block weighing 2 tons thousands og blocks shafts to lock on to,you could acho something Huge, thats my belive take it or leave it

Not the same kinds of pyramids.

Yes, I've seen Nefertiti (the original, in fact) and the statue doesn't show the elongated head. One of the limestone panels does, but Egyptian art was stylized (much as comic book art is.) Comic book artists draw people "7 heads" tall (heroic proportions.) No human has those proportions.

And you seem to be unaware that both the South American AND the Egyptian civilizations left written records that we can read. They left a lot of writing on public buildings (not graffiti, but official proclaimations and announcements) -- and we know how to read them.

That's where much of our information comes from.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Im not saying i know alot about acient times and im sure you have had these topics gone over before, and i know we know how to read hyrogliphics, all im saying is there is a real possiblity that they had help, there are alot of discrepancys pardon my spelling, that support my theory and many other people belive it to!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Yeah, if you use the search engine, Dont ask me how... i aint got a damn clue, it'll bring up dozens of posts on the Pyramids and Aliens, Ships under the pyramids, Diamond Shaped Pyramids, theories on their construction not to mention the rest. Check it out

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
What I find amazing is not how they moved those blocks, but how they could cut the rocks with such mathematical precision and then align them to the stars with equal mathematical precision. It will always remain a mystery.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I too find it hard to believe that they could of aligned the shafts with the stars with such precision without any help.why would they do that?and why did they choose to make Pyramids as their tombs?

I don't think the ancient egyptians made the Pyramids,I think the ancient egyptians found the pyramids and made them into tombs.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Yes, I've seen Nefertiti (the original, in fact) and the statue doesn't show the elongated head. One of the limestone panels does, but Egyptian art was stylized (much as comic book art is.) Comic book artists draw people "7 heads" tall (heroic proportions.) No human has those proportions.

We've actually been discussing this in a thread over in Ancient Civilizations too. Nefertiti in the famous statue is wearing a fairly common nobility headdress. It is this headpiece that you may be thinking of in reference to the elongated head. However, her husband, and likely Tut's father had a condition (starts with an M...) that resulted in large hands and feet, and an elongated head. Tut had the same condition. It is even thought that Abraham Lincoln might have had this condition as well, as he seemed to have the same symptoms and proportions.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I too find it hard to believe that they could of aligned the shafts with the stars with such precision without any help.why would they do that?and why did they choose to make Pyramids as their tombs?

The greatest edifaces in the ancient world have almost always either been tombs or temples. Why is this surprising?

I don't think the ancient egyptians made the Pyramids,I think the ancient egyptians found the pyramids and made them into tombs.

I think you may be partially correct. Evidence suggests that the Sphinx was around way before the pyramids, and in a different form (head) at the time. There is evidence that the foundation of the Great Pyramid is likewise as old, and that the later Egyptians simply recarved the Sphinx, and built upon the existing, but older step pyramid there... The other two though, are supported by evidence as being built later.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think, sometimes, we underestimate human capacity. We've all heard the following:

- we couldn't of possibly built the pyramids
- we couldn't of been to the moon with that old technology
- if we're invaded by alian's we're toast

Ancient civilisations, and mankind in general, have shown to be capable of extraordinary feats of engineering, this is shown throughout the world in various forms of architecture and art.

I'll lean towards human ingenuity and will until such time as evidence is uncovered to prove otherwise.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Personally i can say i moved my milling machine which weighs 1 ton over 30 feet by myself and im a 5 ft 9 guy that weighs under 200 pounds so im not what you would call a power house. I did it with nothing more then then a few pieces of round bar stock and a pry bar , once the machine was on the bar stock i could roll it around like it weighed nothing. Additionally this summer i moved my outdoor shed over 100ft ( the building is 8ft X 12ft in size dont know the weight ) by using a spud digger and a few pieces of fire wood. Now think if one little guy can do that just think what a few 100 could do, and remember in my case i used no modern technology just the simple principles of levers and wheels.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Try the search....like Byrd said...this has all been said before...a lot! If your interested, and obviously you are, there is a lot of good stuff for you to read.....and learn.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I'dd add, that when searching, try looking only in the Ancient Civilizations forum, as you'll likely come up with better results....

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by minniescar
Now think if one little guy can do that just think what a few 100 could do, and remember in my case i used no modern technology just the simple principles of levers and wheels.

I doubt very much your levers and wheels were made without 'modern technology'. Do it again with some authentic ancient tool replicas and I'll consider it seriously.

Remember, no metals other than gold, copper silver or lead (as per this link about metals www.google.co.uk...:h2fojOFS6yUJ:neon.mems.cmu.edu/cramb/Processing/history.html+metals+through+the+ages&hl=en&client=firefox-a).
Also I have read scientific reports that estimate the block sizes at up to 9 or 15 tons (not sure which is correct and I have not worked the math out myself to verify this).

In this context, your achievement, while impressive, is not sufficient evidence of the ability to move 9 ton blocks with wood and plant or animal gut rope.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Been done.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to add comments here.

Closed.

top topics

join