It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Diplomat: Berms Away! on Scotland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Is Donald Trump ready for international diplomacy?

The following video might be an alert to countries around the world, giving them some idea of what international relations would become during a Trump administration in the United States.

Trump has said that America should "take the oil" in Iraq. He has said that he wants 25% ownership of future southbound oil pipeline projects in Canada.

He even wants people's houses in Scotland.

Should he be America's deal maker, internationally?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Why do you think the neocons love him?

A president that tramples other nations soverentgy and rights for American imperialism is a neocons wet dream.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

You mean donald drumpf? the king of inconsistancy.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Trump had very big plans for Scotland. He was going to put a lot of money into the place and the spin off benefits for the UK would have been considerable. I'm not knocking that sort of initiative at all, but what has been the result of the Trump business style, the Trump way of dealing with people?

A petition to have him banned from the UK debated in Parliament.

American presidents always carry a big stick. We know that. Walking softly may not be Trump's style, but it is the American presidential style and much better men than Donald Trump have, in their wisdom, made it the presidential norm.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
Is Donald Trump ready for international diplomacy?

The following video might be an alert to countries around the world, giving them some idea of what international relations would become during a Trump administration in the United States.

Trump has said that America should "take the oil" in Iraq. He has said that he wants 25% ownership of future southbound oil pipeline projects in Canada.

He even wants people's houses in Scotland.

Should he be America's deal maker, internationally?

It sounds like he plans to expand America...that's...good for America, no ?

Tell you this...at least he open about it...

In this day of age....I find that refreshing in a politician..even if it means my head in the end.

Spooky things are going on. I never thought I would find myself approving someone like Trump...the sick feeling in my stomach with overall political theater has a part to play...I'm sure of it.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

How does pissing off and alienating Scotland that's part of the U.S. most loyal and useful ally going to help the U.S.?

Except derp derp Merica!
edit on 29-2-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-2-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The good people of the UK already clamoured to get him banned, long before he did anything wrong, proving a certain incredulity regarding him. It's going to be hilarious if he becomes president, because the people there will have to accept their fate and their loyalty to their imperialist brethren.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
It's going to be hilarious if he becomes president, because the people there will have to accept their fate and their loyalty to their imperialist brethren.

Like what? He going to bomb us? RAR RAR RAR MERIKA! Bomb all who bad mouth the Trump! RAR RAR

top topics

join