It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The puffer fish.Cymatics and the flower of life?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anaana

originally posted by: TerryDon79

a reply to: TerryDon79

You can't see the interaction? Of two forces meeting? Equal and opposite?

Just because 2 objects interact it doesn't always mean any force is involved.

Take dark matter for instance. It can pass straight through everything. It technically interacts, but has no forces imparted on itself or the other object.

Sorry I edited my response while you were replying...yeah, my terminology is off...and I get what you're saying, but if you leave Newton aside, and just look at the equal overlap of two circles and the space that that overlap could represent (try throwing a little imagination in there...or rather suspend your disbelief)...tell me you don't understand what I mean? Honestly.

I do see what you're getting at, I really do. I just think that the vesica piscis is pure interaction without force.

Or better yet, if 2 circles are overlapping, are they really interacting with each other or are they just really close to each other?

The vesica piscis is very ambiguous that way.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

So it could be demonstrating what Newton less ambiguously put into equations and words?

Newton didn't pluck that # out of his arse ya know.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So it could be demonstrating what Newton less ambiguously put into equations and words?

Newton didn't pluck that # out of his arse ya know.

Again, there's no real interaction or (obvious) sign of force being imparted on either circle so I still don't see how either are related (newtons third law and vesica piscis).

Could it be possible? I guess, in some vague way.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Again, there's no real interaction or (obvious) sign of force being imparted on either circle so I still don't see how either are related (newtons third law and vesica piscis).

Could it be possible? I guess, in some vague way.

It wouldn't be "true" esoterica if it wasn't readable in multiple ways...they're a deliberately vague bunch...so that's good enough for me, mate.

I would estimate that what is placed inside the vesica piscis, be it as saint or sinner, that would indicate the "forces" being applied. Or elsewhere, it provides a template for a boat, it also being fish like, and seeking the relationship of force that the fish experiences with water.

Cracking

edit on 29-2-2016 by Anaana because: missing n't

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join