It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump polls higher than the other 4 candidates combined in new CNN Poll

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Im not voting for someone I want my future daughters to date. Youre lost in an old paradigm, where good people equates to good leadership. But the systems corrupt and its gonna take something more than going to church to get it back on track. They are all part of the corrupt system, every one of them. For every bribe Trump made, there was a Cruz on the other side. I want to get stuff done and quite literally Trumps the only one who will do god dang thing. It seems you realize the extent of our woes but advocate more of the same, that doesnt make sense. Dont call someone a trumpet head while having dyed bangs.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

maninthemask

No , I think ill "Man up" and refuse to compromise my principles in favor of a lying, womanizing, destructive, meglomaniac hell bent on destroying anyone who doesnt agree with him......

Perhaps you should do some more soul searching on what it really means to be a man

I swear you are talking about hillary.

And let's try to up the condescending, mmkay?
edit on 2 29 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

maninthemask

No , I think ill "Man up" and refuse to compromise my principles in favor of a lying, womanizing, destructive, meglomaniac hell bent on destroying anyone who doesnt agree with him......

Perhaps you should do some more soul searching on what it really means to be a man

Right because i was the one being condescending , responding to someone telling me to man up?

Seriously , I suppose I shouldnt be surprised by the double standard from Trump supporters, lol they learn from him

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

maninthemask

Right because i was the one being condescending , responding to someone telling me to man up?

Seriously , I suppose I shouldnt be surprised by the double standard from Trump supporters, lol they learn from him

Well I guess you did up it.

Par for the course on attacks, tho.

No matter, Trump will have smooth sailing.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Wait until the others drop out, that will change the whole dynamic of head to head polls, Trump will smash her, they know this, its why everyone is freaking out.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrikeyMagnet
Out of curiosity... say you wake up after a particularly boozy election day, find your country in bed with a horribly bad decision, what is the right way to ask that bad decision to leave the office of the POTUS without too much fuss? Is there a legal track for moving this person along? Is it just a matter of waiting the 4 years until a suitable occasion presents itself?

"Look, I know you were elected, and I know you just came here... but I made a mistake and I really don't think this is going to work out. I'm going to work now, and I'd appreciate it if you could just slip the keys under the door when you let yourself out."

People have been asking that question for 8 years with Obama. No answer yet.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Its going to take someone like Trump to fix things.

I'll slightly disagree. It's going to take someone like Trump to point out just how F'd up things really are. The fixing will be a long, painful process involving whatever comes after Trump.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
Personally I would prefer anyone over Hillary. If it is to be Trump so be it.

Right. Going back I realized I breezed right past this part. We're accustomed to taking "the lesser of two evils"... but "evil" is right in that old cliché. Why are we picking amongst evils to begin with? Who decided that the two evils should be pitted against each other to be given the keys to the kingdom?

It has been like that for the 50 years I've walked this Earth. Lesser of two evils indeed. I definitely have not overlooked that. But first people have got to get mad. Break them from the bread and circus show a lot of people have been caught up in.

If you read it right you would see that I am choosing the worst of both evils.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Its going to take someone like Trump to fix things.

I'll slightly disagree. It's going to take someone like Trump to point out just how F'd up things really are. The fixing will be a long, painful process involving whatever comes after Trump.

Possibly yes. I doubt Trump would have the general skills required to do it himself, but I do have faith in his ability to appoint the right experts. I even think he would appoint someone like Cruz to the supreme court (although I think that would be a bad move). Trump does not seem to hold grudges very long.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join