It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royals(UK). And sacred geometry.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BattleSausage

I was talking about Aztec culture not Mayan or Inca whom I admire in many ways

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I guess I assumed that after 15 years of lurking, people have read as many topics on ATS as I have.

I thought this was the in the know crowed, who like to learn and want some truth?

My bad sorry.

I'll make more informed threads, more links more for you to read. And more to sift threw.

You will get the same information. But it will take a while.

I like short and sweet. As there is less chance for lies. And manipulation. Keep it simple stupid and all that.

Thanks'.

edit on 29-2-2016 by childofapoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

I was talking about Aztec culture not Mayan or Inca whom I admire in many ways

OK. Then if you have more info/links regarding how Aztec priests willingly used eclipse phenomenons to con people into sacrifices and prayer, I'm super interested

Thank you

(post by BattleSausage removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: childofapoet

I guess I assumed that after 15 years of lurking, people have read as many topics on ATS as I have.

I thought this was the in the know crowed, who like to learn and want some truth?

My bad sorry.

I'll make more informed threads, more links more for you to read. And more to sift threw.

You will get the same information. But it will take a while.

I like short and sweet. As there is less chance for lies. And manipulation. Keep it simple stupid and all that.

Thanks'.

It should be keep it simple, stupid, which implies telling someone not to be stupid by making something too complex, not keep it simple and stupid - note the use of the comma. Might be something to bear in mind.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Your words ....

Pre-Columbians weren't afraid of dying (death was just a transition) and many would even willingly offer their blood for sacrifice.

Ritual Sacrifice ... Over seen by priests

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: childofapoet

Interesting how the pine cone/pineal gland seems to be a reoccurring theme in religious/occultic symbolism.

edit on 29-2-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

Your words ....

Pre-Columbians weren't afraid of dying (death was just a transition) and many would even willingly offer their blood for sacrifice.

Ritual Sacrifice ... Over seen by priests

So basically you don't have anything to support your theory? OK

You talk about Mayans.

Some mayans willingly offered themselves as sacrifice to the gods. They weren't tricked into it. It was an honor.

What makes you think it was different with Aztecs? What makes you think it was the priests telling them "you must give your blood to rejuvenate the world because I say so" and not the very basis of their whole culture?

You seem to have quite a caricatural understanding of these civs.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Royalty as a concept is rooted in the perception that some are royal and others aren't.
Since Royalty doesn't seem to jump higher, run faster, kick harder, or even play significantly better badminton, their superior social status comes from some else ability.
Sacred or otherwise important knowledge as a justification for royalty is used in about all of royalty based systems of social order.
Not by royalty itself, who hires and sometimes monopolizes mercenaries to avoid this debate.

A circle is drawn with nothing but a string, a sphere is sculpted by a circular motion of both hands.
Easy to make, ideal surface to volume ratio, like a seed or a hibernating bear.
Feeding beings have different geometry, and even ideas and rocks have their own shapes and patterns of being shaped. Anyone who knows what these patterns are will keep this information with their life.
They will also drop hints so worthy youth will reach similar conclusions while their contemporaries keep thinking that the value of enjoyment is from exclusivity, and what ever else is on their smartphone. A word crafted from "smart" and "phone".

Of course, seeing these patterns prompts comments such as those here from those who will claim the seer has mental problems or even illness, as if they give a # about his/her health.

Architecture of religious and royal buildings is better than architecture of your school?
Means their school knows better geometry.

You're a geometry major from an architecturally pleasant university?
You still know only what they want you to know unless you "figure" it out.
When you do, and your endocrines start their jubilee and you promise your self to never teach this under any circumstance to anyone, remember that some guy on the web said:

Good luck, don't be evil because it's not worth it, and when you give pearls to swine, they'll keep them and use them for evil with all their good intentions: look how gunpowder or flying turned into police or TSA.

Better be thought a fool by imbeciles, and smile silently when they explain their science of big bangs, how bacteria, just because spontaneous selfish genes, becomes trees, monkeys and shrooms and only on planet Earth because that makes sense, and how there are four separate forces of Physics, or chemistry/electricity as medicine, and everything they call science, including Euclidean and Pythagorean bull#.
Royals do it.

Of course, privacy used to allow people including royals to express opinions to select audiences.
Not so any more really. Such a shame. Proof of this would include CIA or KGB people ruling governments after tapping phones and bathrooms in certain places. Like the Bush or Putin characters.

Nothing to hide applies from the point where the audience knows right from wrong in a way satisfactory to the one with nothing to hide. Until then I'll be hiding from them the nuclear codes, the locations and names of my associates, and probably the entire building when ever possible.

This is why public discussions of sacred geometry end up like this.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
And most important. Why in the heck would priests con people into offering their blood? Why would they care about this? Unless you think they are vampires maybe?

If anything, they would con people into giving them money. And dead people don't have any.

Clearly your theory doesn't make much sense.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol
This is why public discussions of sacred geometry end up like this.

Is there anything "secret" about sacred geometry that would justify a thread like this one?

What is the practical use of "sacred" geometry (which is basically just geometry)?

Why can't you people just say it clearly that you believe the UK royal family is a bunch of reptilians practicing magical rituals?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

What is the practical use of "sacred" geometry (which is basically just geometry)? Why can't you people just say it clearly that you believe the UK royal family is a bunch of reptilians practicing magical rituals?

You said it: just like your geometry. It's used to know how many radians are in a degree because that's what geometry means.

I personally don't say what you say about this family because I almost never meet any of its members at all, and not in contexts where I would think they are reptilian in any way. Everybody practices rituals, yours just aren't magic: reading the news everyday or showering are rituals.

On the other hand, can anyone decide what song is sung at the ball game, or zone around in a crown while making cops wash their car and never worry about either dinner or the dish-washing?
If not, their magic has something to it. Something childish.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

So basically you don't have anything to support your theory? OK

Here are 3 sources amongst many

en.wikipedia.org...

www.aztec-history.com...

www.ancient.eu...

Some mayans willingly offered themselves as sacrifice to the gods. They weren't tricked into it. It was an honor.

There is no honour in being stupid or shame in being gullible ... Such willing victims were duped by lies ...

What makes you think it was different with Aztecs? What makes you think it was the priests telling them "you must give your blood to rejuvenate the world because I say so" and not the very basis of their whole culture?

I don't ... Many of these civilisations believed in blood sacrifice ... Yet I do not judge their whole civilisations achievements as you seem to think

Our civilisation is no different ... War is a blood sacrifice

It is best not to wear rosy glasses when viewing the past ...

Religion and state is the biggest killer of people even today

But lets get back on topic ... how does this all relate to Sacred Geometry

Today it is no secret and can be learned easily ... in the past this was not so ... knowledge was purposefully not shared ...
Knowledge is power and those in power are mostly and unfortunately not prepared to share their knowledge of wealth and power ...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol

What is the practical use of "sacred" geometry (which is basically just geometry)? Why can't you people just say it clearly that you believe the UK royal family is a bunch of reptilians practicing magical rituals?

You said it: just like your geometry. It's used to know how many radians are in a degree because that's what geometry means.

I personally don't say what you say about this family because I almost never meet any of its members at all, and not in contexts where I would think they are reptilian in any way. Everybody practices rituals, yours just aren't magic: reading the news everyday or showering are rituals.

Then what is even the point of this thread if geometry is just geometry, and royal families are just royal families ?

Most people in this thread claim there is no substance here, nothing to really dig and discuss, about this supposed sacred geometry. And then you come and claim it's because we ridicule it.

I'm all for sharing and learning so once again:

WHAT IS THIS THREAD TRYING TO EXPRESS? TO TEACH? Because it just looks like the rant of someone who spent too much time obsessing over vesica pisces and other cool patterns.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

prince William and prince Harry both have jobs, jug ears (Charles) spent time in the British navy, now he has to 'look after' large tracks of Devon, Lizzies youngest who's name I just cannot remember has his own Video company. I have no idea what princess Ann does, something do do with some sport I think.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

The Royals have jobs with the normal responsibilities and hours their co workers have also? Rubbish, they juggle jobs with royal duties such as going to Ascot in the royal Box etc etc. They look like they have jobs and William does fly an air ambulance and Harry is in the military in Australia etc etc doing some role sorted out for him etc but if you take the time they take off from their jobs to attend various functions etc you can't really compare a royal with a normal worker - e.g. can you imagine either of them getting the sack?

Prince Charles inherits the money from the Cornish Duchy there isn't one for Devon. Its run by a lot of experts and he swans about and occasionally does interviews etc. He earns from that some 17 million pa although he also gets money from the public purse - which some might think is a bit saucy/greedy. The younger son of the Queen nearly went bust with his business and mummy had to bail him out from her money in the I think Caymen Islands e.g. a tax haven - need one say more.

Oh of course Ann - she likes hunting and swans off for the odd charity. I saw her in Totnes visiting some charity shop. She was tiny, couldn't believe it. But to make up for that she had a convoy of huge jeeps transporting her about with a load of huge security men who stopped everyone going up and down the street whilst she popped into the charity shop. What that little lot must have cost for a 10 minute visit doesn't bare thinking about either in manpower or petrol consumption.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: childofapoetThere is no sacred geometry, geometry is just that, it is.
There have been scores of books written about buildings being build with sacred geometry, even the pyramids.
Listen very carefully, geometry is and never was sacred. The word everyone mis-enterpretes is SECRET.
Geometry from the dawn of time has always been kept secretly, NOT sacred. From the pyramid builders to the medievil masons geometry was kept secret for one reason only. To protect the profession of the builders.
Do not confuse the "playboys" that today call themselves masons, the majority of them wouldn't know a set square from a compass. I'm talking of the proper masons, the builders of cathederals etc. It was always in their best interests to keep the building geometry "secret" so the unitiated couldn't do their job. And as for the same measurements and angles that keep recurring in history it's because this geometry has been proved(by trial and error) to be the best at providing a structurally sound building.
As for floor designs, that is just pure aethetics.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: childofapoet

Order follows the guidelines of mathematics; you will find it everywhere.

Culturally, just as the skills of reading and writing were mainly reserved for the priesthoods, rulers, nobles, scholars, and merchants during certain eras of time,... so too were the skills of advanced mathematics sheltered from the reach of lower caste and class groups.

You said;

"I believe Westminster Abbey is fibbing about the number. If the Cosmati paving is sacred geometry. Then the number on it adds up to:1.61803398875

Because That number is the golden ratio. And it fits perfectly with sacred geometry. Not the random number the Abbey is putting out to the public."

You have provided us with very clear images of the tiling in question. Could you please illustrate how the specific symbols and numerics of the tiling express a value of 1.61803398875 ????

edit on 2/29/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

It should be keep it simple, stupid, which implies telling someone not to be stupid by making something too complex, not keep it simple and stupid - note the use of the comma. Might be something to bear in mind.

There are misplaced apostrophes in the OP as well, including on the final image. This does not bode well, for someone who is trying oh so hard to appear smart(er).

I've had it up to my neck with these 'pinecone' toroids, whatever that means...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: uncommitted

There are misplaced apostrophes in the OP as well, including on the final image. This does not bode well, for someone who is trying oh so hard to appear smart(er).

I've had it up to my neck with these 'pinecone' toroids, whatever that means...

Thanks for the response, I wasn't trying to be a stickler, but some of these threads are getting tiresome and just wanted to make a point - I guess we both feel the same.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join