It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bow hunters and enthusiast's I present to you the Crosman pioneer air bow

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix we can still legally own shotguns, rifles and .22 caliber guns. We're not totally defenceless

Versus your military and police? yes you are.

Firearms ownership in the UK is prohibited for personal defence!

With all the US arms ownership, how is that "versus military and police" thing going for you? Seems when it comes to the crunch, all the brave armed to the teeth yanks shuffle off and be good little citizens!

So IF a policeman breaks down your door for being on subversive websites(ATS lol) And shoots you dead its ok because you didnt need to defend yourself against th e government. Cool.

Now I didnt go insulting my bros from across the pond by calling them names did i? So refrain from calling me a Yank.
Usually th eloudest ones do follow orders but there are alot of quiet ones who do not. Those are who th egovernment worries about. ALso having a Gun does not make you brave. It is a Tool.

And usually people who say that someone will fold and obey first time of trouble are usually traitors and collaborators or to selfish to fight for anything but themselves. Your ww2 vets would be ashamed to see such attitudes.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

We sure as hell are't going to jump the gun either,and fall prey to some BS baited trap...thought you had training...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: acackohfcc

They don't work so good under water like an Airrow system....YOU know for hunting Skunk apes...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
Not according to federal law if you are a felon or convicted of a misdemeanor that carries a possible maximum penalty of 2 years or more. That's right you can be federally prohibited from buying/owning any firearm according to federal law for misdemeanors now as well.

a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Luckily for me my country isn't run by federal law as I'm not in the USA. And also luckily for me I have squeaky clean record

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
Not according to federal law if you are a felon or convicted of a misdemeanor that carries a possible maximum penalty of 2 years or more. That's right you can be federally prohibited from buying/owning any firearm according to federal law for misdemeanors now as well.

a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Luckily for me my country isn't run by federal law as I'm not in the USA. And also luckily for me I have squeaky clean record

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Looks good, can be useful for preppers if they don't mind the price. Good find!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Thanks! I knew I was doing something right. I'm still young, my record can change
I'm a good boy though

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
$849 for the weapon with 3 arrows, 6 arrows for $100. That's $16/arrow,
a reply to: YouSir

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I really want one of these, but knowin how things go, I'm gonna wait a year or so until the price drops or they come out with an improved model or different ones altogether.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join