It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Jon Oliver drops the mic on the Donald.

Good solid info about Drumpfs BS in a humorous delivery.
Jon Oliver delivers a bruising LOL funny indictment of Donald Drumpf(Trump) & his Carnival barker BS.

K~
edit on 29-2-2016 by aethertek because: because

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

The uploader has not made that video available in my country.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Mike is short for Michael, right? Which Mike got dropped on Trump? Douglas? Caine? Crichton? Fassbender?

What's Drumpfs?

Your OP is severely lacking on info and not everyone watches videos presented here...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

LoL I just posted about this in the other forum.

Oliver killed it on this one!! It was great.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Find a way to watch it. It's totally worth it. Trump gets exposed as the POS liar most of us have already known for some time now. But Oliver does it with a great comic style that is both entertaining and informative.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
That was epic!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Where is the comical video about hillary then? I'm sure she is deserving of the truth being told... funny how everyone has it in for trump though because he doesn't woo you with promises that make your rose coloured glasses all foggy...

lol

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul
Where is the comical video about hillary then? I'm sure she is deserving of the truth being told... funny how everyone has it in for trump though because he doesn't woo you with promises that make your rose coloured glasses all foggy...

lol

Uhhh. ......that's exactly what he tries to do and is kind of the point of the whole bit.....

The thread is also not about Hillary

Seriously starting to see why people are more and more making the claim that trump supporters aren't the brightest

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Seriously starting to see why people are more and more making the claim that trump supporters aren't the brightest

And like I said in the other thread on this - If you haven't figured out by now that none of them give a sh** about the American people, what does that say about you?
Is this really what we've come to? People who don't follow our ideas get labelled as mentally defective? I guess if we don't "Feel the Bern" or slaver for Hillary or Rubio, we're somehow less than competent.
None of the candidates give a damn about you or me. That people haven't seen that yet makes me wonder about all of you.
edit on 29-2-2016 by DAVID64 because: another typo, not enough coffee yet.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

This was a hilarious and fact finding expose on Donald Trump. Comedians do a better job than main stream media in exposing these candidates for what they really are, ignorant incompetent liars! Maybe the media needs to take some notes from Jon Oliver. Trump supporters need to stop ignoring the writing on the wall and see Trump for who he really is.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Lacking facts? Maybe you should watch the video before attacking the op.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Is this really what we've come to? People who don't follow our ideas get labelled as mentally defective?

Only folks from the Liberal left and those that do not live in this country and have no skin in the game. Kinda tells you something , huh ?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Love this video. Shows just how ridiculous it is.

So many lies as well, John Oliver is hilarious.

new topics

top topics

join