It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying philosophy - feedback

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Im gonna try a philosophical thing;

Share a meal with your brothers and your sisters, share a story which only you lived and no one other..
A meal shared and a story to care, it becomes the few places we gather..
In life sometimes we walk alone ever searching, but we always stop when we hunger..

We are a creation of something divine. We been given a set of hands, that crafts the most amazing works of art..
We are a creation of something divine. We been given a voice to command, that sings the most amazing sounds of nature.

-------------------

I think i failed on the philosophical part, any feedback

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantjil
Im gonna try a philosophical thing;

I think i failed on the philosophical part, any feedback

I wouldn't say that necessarily.

We are a creation of something divine. We been given a set of hands, that crafts the most amazing works of art..
We are a creation of something divine. We been given a voice to command, that sings the most amazing sounds of nature.

This is very pretty and spot on IMO. I am not sure what the "something divine" part may be though...

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

trying to achieve transcending, perfection of state of mind... Or the ideals of perfection...

What is perfection to you?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

trying to achieve transcending, perfection of state of mind... Or the ideals of perfection...

Well then I believe that you have transcended the usual thoughts that most I encounter have as routine/daily thoughts.

What is perfection to you?

I honestly have no idea. I don't know that I have ever/will ever experience it. I don't know that I would be able to handle it. It may be "just too much" for me in my present physical state to bear. Perhaps, perfection, is only something we can experience (not necessarily US, but the idea of perfection) after THIS life.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Death and Heaven is perfection...??

Or the concept of it?

Im not sure thats gonna be liked

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Death and Heaven is perfection...??

Perhaps but, I mentioned the "afterlife" I didn't say anything about a "heaven".

Or the concept of it?

Physical death and what comes after, yes, maybe?

Im not sure thats gonna be liked

By whom? I'm not sure I care. Should I? Will it matter?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

not for me, but if i tell someone;" You live, you die, try to do something while alive" Most are gonna go okay, so im doing wrong?

Most people in this world wouldnt survive without the benefit of a "higher purpose" a "divine intervention" Most people think they live and thrive cause of their own doing, which is false..

You see i made a statement where i should have gone philosophy; " We can achieve great things together "

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Very nice!

new topics

top topics

join