It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raelians offer FREE Downloads of their books, finally.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Goto www.rael.org... and on the left hand side of the page is "Free Books, Free Downloads" in glowing text, click it to goto the page to download all of their books for free.

I'm surprized this has not been posted yet. Well I hope this is in the right topic area though. I have my doubts about this guy, but he does have some interesting theories. Atleast now he doesn't come off a scam artist trying to get money by book sales.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yeah, they only come off as frauds, liars, and charlatans. How many human cloning devices did they manage to sell?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
How many cloning devices did they sell? I don't think they were selling cloning devices, just cloning humans and saying they'll perserve your DNA for $2,000.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Interesting stuff.

Troy

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So what happened to the 8 babies they said were cloned around this time last year I think?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by llama009
So what happened to the 8 babies they said were cloned around this time last year I think?

I think that we just found one of them and DAMN did something go horribly wrong!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I was taking a look at their site and videos. Seems like some of their beliefs are good, they seem to be interested in peace. I'm not too keen on the "no god" concept and science should be a religion. Science without god or a creating force fails to explain how everything got created in the first place. There had to be a beginning of "stuff" that "exists". It's quite impossible for anything to exist unless it is created. Think about it.

Troy

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfYahweh
How many cloning devices did they sell? I don't think they were selling cloning devices, just cloning humans and saying they'll perserve your DNA for $2,000.

I recall at one point they were selling the devices thru their website. The incubators and such.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I recall at one point they were selling the devices thru their website. The incubators and such.

Clonaid still does offer the Cell fusion device. All for the low low price of $6,000-$9,000.

Oh I made a mistake it was $200,000 to store a persons DNA not $2,000.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Oh I made a mistake it was $200,000 to store a persons DNA not $2,000

Wow is that all? I wonder if I can get a bulk discount

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Don't trust these people, folks. Don't even mnd reading their crap. This is a sect of charlatans that's centered around one morally-ambiguous man who's always wearing stupid-looking "alien" clothes and makes #loads of money with people's edibility. They have'nt cloned any humans, since for each of the 8 so-called clones who were born in the last few years, they refused to show any proofs to the scientific community of media about their claims.

They are a fraud.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
they probley was given the clone devices by the aliens that want to take over this world

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Don't trust these people, folks. Don't even mnd reading their crap.

Afraid of your beliefs being shaken?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
ive downloaded them ive read one book its very intreaging

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
One thing I disagree with is the belief that there isn't a god. This is certainly a topic of much debate. But one only has to look at the beginning of everything to see that there had to be a creator. The mere fact that anything was was ever formed is proof of creation.

Troy

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Afraid of your beliefs being shaken?

No... And since you don't have any idea of what my beliefs are I guess that you you are probably the one who's being insecure with his own beliefs. I did considered the God=aliens theory many times, and I still think that one or many alien civilisations has a lot to do with many religions of the past and present (mainly jewish, christian, hindu, sumerian and the southern american pre-colonial religions).

But the credibility and trustworthiness of the raelians is FAR from having anything to do with their poor beliefs. I know the cult myself as I lived for some time near their "temple" in Valcourt, Quebec, and let me say that they have a very bad reputation here. They're mostly about a bunch of people having free, disorganized sex together on a nude beach, and a guru making bland speeches about how scientific the cult supposedly is and how Christianity is wrong. This is a nihilistic cult, nothing more than that. Morally-broken, anomic people abound into this sect and they have set up an whole system that uses psychiatric help groups to recruit the mentally-ill among their ranks.

My post only had the purpose to WARN the people here to not pay attention to whatever this cult has to say, as this cult has huge problems of credibility. In fact, it's just as bad as the whole Zetatalk thing that has spawned on the net a few years ago. I'm not here to say what people should and should not believe in... you're the one who's accountable for that.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Give me a break these raelians are just way out there. I've heard some jacked up stuff before, but this junk takes the cake. They claim that they are aliens and that they are what we took as God! What a load of crap.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Afraid of your beliefs being shaken

Dude please tell me that you don't actualy buy into this crap.

top topics

join