It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Calls for All Guns Not Used Specifically for Hunting to be Outlawed!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Unfortunately ammo is pretty cheap and easy to make compared to guns.

That's what they're doing to illegal drugs in America

Both Obama and Hillary were at work in at least 2007 trying to get ammunition defined as 'explosives'... this would have forced the gun shops to retrofit their storage facilities to safely hold high-potential explosives if they wanted to sell bullets, while at the same time bringing tons of regulations on individual citizens who packed their own munitions.

The fact that it didn't work (and that most people don't know about it) tells us how much of a dead-end path that was.
edit on 29-2-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
After having read the thread through I am forced to come to the conclusion that some people WANT to own guns designed specifically to kill people so that they can kill people.

Glad I don't live in that #ed-up country.

edit on 29/2/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Bernie never had my vote to begin with, and Hillary. I wouldn't go near her with yours on a 10 foot pole

Trump can't do any worse than Bush
edit on 29-2-2016 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD

Trump can't do any worse than Bush

Except that your country will be the laughing stock of the world - if it isn't already.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
After having read the thread through I am forced to come to the conclusion that some people WANT to own guns designed specifically to kill people so that they can kill people.

Glad I don't live in that #ed-up country.

And that's my right to be able to kill people at a wims notice, if your daughter was getting raped along with your wife what are you going to do talk him down and invite them to dinner you're going to shoot that mother if you get a chance could being so naïve about your survival and safety for your family?! Go vote for Bernie and waste your vote,

By the way do you have any guns you want to sell ?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Trust me I don't want to live in America anymore than the next American with any kind of a IQ, I try to live as much as I can in the woods and it freaks me out just to go to the goddamn store to get gas if I could never go back into the town of 400 people I would do so

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

And that's my right to be able to kill people at a wims notice, if your daughter was getting raped along with your wife what are you going to do talk him down and invite them to dinner you're going to shoot that mother if you get a chance could being so naïve about your survival and safety for your family?! Go vote for Bernie and waste your vote,

By the way do you have any guns you want to sell ?

I live in Australia where we implemented common-sense gun laws (note: NOT a full ban as some bull# artists would like to claim) and haven't had a single mass shooting since. Funnily enough I don't fear walking out my front door and getting mugged/raped/shot because it simply doesn't happen here at the high frequency it does over there.

Anyway I'm glad I live safe and sound in Australia NOT fearing those things you listed. I'm even gladder I don't live in a country full of psychopaths who want to shoot everything that moves because they "feared for their safety".

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

A lot in Missouri for deer, Not Ducks though.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is always how they start it. A small benign gesture to remove our guns, while THEY sacrifice nothing in return. I am guessing that he is talking about removing (those weapons that we just have lying around, doing nothing) from the hands of the LAW ABIDING citizen? Criminals don't care about bans and laws, so in the end....who is it that will be hunted, and what weapon will they choose, after the government renders us as "sitting ducks"? Won't be getting my vote.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

i do not fear for my life, it is merely a suggestion for those that do. if someone nefarious pulls such nonsense, id regard it the same as ones zipper as being down(mindlessness) and go about mindful business as usual ive no self to protect i persist here out of empathy to humanities struggle for peace and understanding.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Well it's really sad you can't be a man and do what men do and enjoy what men do so go back to your umbrella drink and go sit on your beach, and with that comment of yours, stay out of Alaska

You would not be able to hack it in the Interior, you're the kind a guy that wants to talk to a bear an smack him in the nose with a stick,God I love natural selection.

You come out on a hunt with me you wouldn't be able to buy enough guns and it would change your mind overnight.
You're better off where you're at. You Damn lovers are just as bad as a love in with drums. Don't starve your family to death there go down your local McDonald's because I know for fact you would starve first family when you going to do with the big game animal hit it with a stick forget it with a snare. I'm Indian and I'll tell you what vegetarian is the poor man's word for bad Hunter

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AK907ICECOLD

I hate bears. I don't care what story books say, they are vicious killers.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Bernie is gone, finished, over and the worst is yet to come. Trump will be done soon.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Well it's really sad you can't be a man and do what men do and enjoy what men do so go back to your umbrella drink and go sit on your beach, and with that comment of yours, stay out of Alaska

You must have missed the part where I implied (perhaps I should have specifically stated) that we still have guns in Australia and I could go shooting if I wished - in fact I live on a farm now and have been meaning to get my gun license. Sorry to burst your little bubble that we don't have guns whatsoever down here. We just have common-sense laws as to the types of guns and the fact we need to pass a safety test. Laws that have also prevented mass shootings and reduced gun crime dramatically.

Typical though - the kneejerk reactions of people who cling to their guns then literally make stuff up about the rest of us who see the problem in America and shake our heads in disbelief at the utter stupidity of it.

You would not be able to hack it in the Interior, you're the kind a guy that wants to talk to a bear an smack him in the nose with a stick,God I love natural selection.

Case in point. Making stuff up. Congratulations on reaching rock bottom.

You come out on a hunt with me you wouldn't be able to buy enough guns and it would change your mind overnight.
You're better off where you're at. You Damn lovers are just as bad as a love in with drums. Don't starve your family to death there go down your local McDonald's because I know for fact you would starve first family when you going to do with the big game animal hit it with a stick forget it with a snare. I'm Indian and I'll tell you what vegetarian is the poor man's word for bad Hunter

Still more made up nonsense. Well done there genius.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Let me guess, you want to take their rights away as well huh? IMO, go back to hugging that tree, and I'm gonna go kill myself some animals to be a provider for my family like a real man does.

It wouldn't surprise me if you're buying fast food tonight because it sounds like that's you extent of the word hunt. It's so pathetic what a man is supposed to be these days. Australia is probably the last place Ill visit in my life, unless I can conceal carry. I'm a real mountain man I have respect for what needs and I'll kill any goddamn thing that gives my way food. That's not too abrupt for you is it?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Let me guess, you want to take their rights away as well huh? IMO, go back to hugging that tree, and I'm gonna go kill myself some animals to be a provider for my family like a real man does.

It wouldn't surprise me if you're buying fast food tonight because it sounds like that's you extent of the word hunt. It's so pathetic what a man is supposed to be these days. Australia is probably the last place Ill visit in my life, unless I can conceal carry. I'm a real mountain man I have respect for what needs and I'll kill any goddamn thing that gives my way food. That's not too abrupt for you is it?

You replied to the wrong person genius. That would be the kneejerk reaction in full effect.

Read my ACTUAL post above and reply to that please - not forgetting of course that you are completely wrong about Australians not being allowed guns.

EDIT TO ADD: And someone actually starred your wrongly attributed post LOL. The intelligence being shown here is awe-inspiring LOLOL.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well, honestly I was 100% all for Bernie, until I heard about this. Did a little digging, and low and behold......... Thus guy has a personal vendetta against the 2nd amendment. Then again, if he does get elected, he'd have to go against other politicians, the nra, the Constitution, and a few hundred million people to pass anything

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Im just a long beard wearing, booze drinking, woman chasing, shooting wherever, sleep in my jeans kinda guy....

Ever seen, deliverance

I meant no disrespect just having fun with you I love my guns and I don't approve of Bernie at all. it's been a late night, and my girls cousin just shot himself in the head so it's been a hell of a night. But don't worry I think it'll be okay, his arms are no longer going to bear. One less idiot on earth.

And by the way the difference between me and most morons is I have had 20 plus years of extensive education in firearms

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

You replied to the wrong person genius. That would be the kneejerk reaction in full effect.

Read my ACTUAL post above and reply to that please - not forgetting of course that you are completely wrong about Australians not being allowed guns.

EDIT TO ADD: And someone actually starred your wrongly attributed post LOL. The intelligence being shown here is awe-inspiring LOLOL.

I think every Australian should own any kind of weapon so weapon of your choosing should be your God-given right to resolve our you want against people that are unwilling that come after you. The only places all traveling the world or do you want to places where I can have my pistol on my side 24 seven if not I don't go there. That's where Bernie needs to move to get the hell out of my country

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I said that about bears. No one is going to take guns from you. It is impossible and you are being terrorized by phantoms. You should watch out for the real demons who make laws.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join