It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is God/Jesus doing geomtry?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: childofapoet

I post video's and pretty pictures to make it as simple as possible to understand.

yet your own words fail you in your responses.

You have interesting OPs, things worth talking and debating about yet you cant, so how exactly do you understand and know?

Telling other to Google as there are a gazzilion things saying the same is laughable in terms of a serious discussion on the subjects you present.

Your initial thread, the data dump, telling posters not to post?

Seriously? Not answering simple question that would show you have understanding and knowledge of the concepts you bring forth?

You would be better of if you had your own blog or site where you could filter any conflicting questions and ideas or simply not allow any response and just have your own site where you can dump all these truths on those that want to read, here if you say know you had better be able to show you know, otherwise many will disregard your info as ramblings of another internet keyboard warrior.

We are in the year 2016.

We don't write on slate anymore. We have tablets.

Yes and?

If no one posts threads. Who you going bash?

Bash?

why confirm my statements?

It wasn't me that brought forth questions or conflicting ideas, I just gave and observational view on how you react and you do so again.

What are you going to read?

What you share is on the net and readable elsewhere, what I was saying was if you would engage questions and conflicting ideas with the knowledge you say you possess it would make you more credible.

I am actually trying to help you but you seem to think its bashing, you seem to think criticism is bashing.

Sorry but you haven't got clue and dont know whats what, if you do you fail to show it not in your OPs but in your responses.

Posters questions points in your OPs and how respond is what proves to readers if you know what you are on about.

Unless Im told by ATS to stop posting. Either don't read or do.

I am not implying to stop posting but to actually start posting the knowledge you say you possess.

Using videos and bits of info created by others shows you can use the internet and form ideas, it doesn't show you know what you are talking about, its how you respond to criticism which should be wanted is how your knowledge is shown.

edit on 29-2-2016 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I post video's and pretty pictures to make it as simple as possible to understand.

yet your own words fail you in your responses.

You have interesting OPs, things worth talking and debating about yet you cant, so how exactly do you understand and know?

Telling other to Google as there are a gazzilion things saying the same is laughable in terms of a serious discussion on the subjects you present.

Your initial thread, the data dump, telling posters not to post?

Seriously? Not answering simple question that would show you have understanding and knowledge of the concepts you bring forth?

You would be better of if you had your own blog or site where you could filter any conflicting questions and ideas or simply not allow any response and just have your own site where you can dump all these truths on those that want to read, here if you say know you had better be able to show you know, otherwise many will disregard your info as ramblings of another internet keyboard warrior.

We are in the year 2016.

We don't write on slate anymore. We have tablets.

Yes and?

If no one posts threads. Who you going bash?

Bash?

why confirm my statements?

It wasn't me that brought forth questions or conflicting ideas, I just gave and observational view on how you react and you do so again.

What are you going to read?

What you share is on the net and readable elsewhere, what I was saying was if you would engage questions and conflicting ideas with the knowledge you say you possess it would make you more credible.

I am actually trying to help you but you seem to think its bashing, you seem to think criticism is bashing.

Sorry but you haven't got clue and dont know whats what, if you do you fail to show it not in your OPs but in your responses.

Posters questions points in your OPs and how respond is what proves to readers if you know what you are on about.

Unless Im told by ATS to stop posting. Either don't read or do.

I am not implying to stop posting but to actually start posting the knowledge you say you possess.

Using videos and bits of info created by others shows you can use the internet and form ideas, it doesn't show you know what you are talking about, its how you respond to criticism which should be wanted is how your knowledge is shown.

I'm sorry, and I'm not being rude. I'm Just being honest. I'm not reading all that.

No one seems to read what I post. Sit and think for a second. Draw even. Just attack bash and troll.

So I didn't read what you typed.

I'm not being rude. Just Honest.

Waste your time. Not mine. I'm busy. I have snooping to get on with. Facts to find.

I come to ATS to learn and share. Nothing much else.

And I'm what you would call a street kid. Wish I wasn't but that's the cards I got to play with. So when I feel attacked. Ill fight. And Ill stand face to face. I don't care how big you are, or how many friends you might think you don't have.

You cant beat the truth. And that's the side I'm always on.

Ta'

edit on 29-2-2016 by childofapoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I'm sorry, and I'm not being rude. I'm Just being honest. I'm not reading all that.

Great.

Thanks, that all I needed to hear.

No one seems to read what I post. And sit and think for a second.

Hmmmm, that's funny because most of the questions pertaining to what you [post shows otherwise

So I didn't read what you typed.

Glad you didn't,

the "truth" hurts, I dont want to cause you harm

I come to ATS to learn. Nothing much else.

Learn what?

You came to ATS either this being your 1st or like many suspect a repeatedly banned member due to the similarity of what you are posting and claim to know what what.

So what exactly are here to learn?

You sure arent here to teach, because you would respond intelligently to conflicting questions instead of defensively.

Waste your time. Not mine.

My time is not wasted, my time on ATS is entertaining and at time enlightening.

If poster are wasting your time posting in your threads why respond and waste more of your precious time, just keep flooding ATS with videos and pretty picture like many others do or do something to enlighten your readers.

OH and by the way, you're not being honest, I know you read my post

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I only read the last line.

Don't be deluded.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Jesus doesn't do geometry, the Word is just that, the Word of God. The bible itself has nothing to do with geometric's or geometry. Don't let someone who drew a picture convince you otherwise.

Someone drew a picture, and placed it in the bible. The bible is not a picture book - Jesus didn't draw the picture and it has nothing to do with HIS Word or His followers.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

But? The people (the Vatican) who wrote that bible put the image in it.

I'm not lying it is right there, I don't draw it. the Vatican people did.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: childofapoet

Let me get this straight and lined up.

You believe the Vatican made the bible?
You believe the Vatican are also responsible for the pictures?

Are you really, REALLY sure about that? A simple yes/no should do.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I'm saying **** the Vatican. Is what I'm saying.

I'm sorry to be so crude. I'm not being rude to you. Nor I do not wishto get in any trouble with ATS.

But have you ever taken the time to do any research on the Vatican and the bible?

It is a rotten to the core institution. Millions of deaths, slaughter, torture, and butchering on its dirty sordid hands. The Vatican is guilty of robbing every believer in the bible of there true spirituality.

And you can tell Jesus and Mary I said it.

They would kiss me. For my honesty. Believe that.

Is what I'm saying.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I'm saying **** the Vatican. Is what I'm saying.

I'm sorry to be so crude. I'm not being rude. And I do not want to get in any trouble with ATS.

But have you ever taken the time to do any research on the Vatican and the bible?

It is a rotten to the core institution. Millions of deaths, slaughter, torture, and butchering on its dirty sordid hands. The Vatican is guilty of robbing every believer in the bible of there true spirituality.

And you can tell Jesus and Mary I said it.

They would kiss me. For my honesty. Believe that.

Is what I'm saying.

So...

Was that a YES
or
a NO?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

The Vatican paid the scribes to write and draw the bible pictures. Because the Vatican has all the money and power.

Remember this. Hardly anyone could read not so long ago. So a picture was to speak a 1000 words.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Who ever wrote that bible put that picture in there. Whether it was the vatican or the Piso family, that picture is in there. Jesus is doing geometry in that picture, that is undeniable.

Geometry is the language of god. If you haven't heard that phrase google it and you will get a ton of info on sacred geometry.

It is my belief that Jesus is only a metaphor for the Sun, and that geometry is one of the keys to understanding how reality works.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The Vatican paid the scribes to write and draw the bible pictures. Because the Vatican has all the money and power.

Remember this. Hardly anyone could read not so long ago. So a picture was to speak a 1000 words.

A simple yes/no is all I asked for. It's so simple. No is only 2 letters and yes is 3 letters.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Do you think these images below are kosha?

They are not.They are far from kosha.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Do you think these images below are kosha?

They are not.They are far from kosha.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm really starting the think you pick words at random.

Torus
Kosha

Both of those words are completely different to what you are trying to describe.

Atleast use wiki or something to figure out what a torus or kosha is.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The vatican never wrote the bible. The old testament is from the Torah, and the new testament is a collection of letters written by various disciples and early church leaders like Paul.

The vatican collected copies and compiled them in one place which we call the bible.
edit on 29-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You need to do a bit more research, i wrote you on the origins of that picture, but you must have missed it. Or it was too much text and no video.

It wasn't the Vatican who 'ordered' these drawings but probably Blanche of Castilla(no connection to the vatican as far as i know), nor was it for people who couldn't read. These 'comic-book' versions weren't meant for the big public but to pass on knowledge and as learning book for kings and such. These weren't drawings that were 'put into' the original Bible as you state. Multiple versions were made all with somewhat different drawings and content.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I suppose when I tell you the Gentleman in my avatar is my Gt' Gt' 'Gt' Gt' Gt' Gt' Gt' Gt' Gt' Gt' Grandfather. (I think its ten times)

I'm crazy? They said my Gt' grandmother was crazy for saying the same thing. She didn't have the internet to prove it back then or the need or want to.

I could paste a link to prove it. From the official Burns family tree website. ATS has my full name and address. Wouldn't be hard to prove at all. But I don't need to. I have great Scottish ancestry. You was born there. I'm a Cockney.

But I'm oh' so crazy.

Well I am not crazy. I am in fact now just showing off, so there. (blows a raspberry)

So please believe me. I'm not here to course trouble. I'm wanting to share and to learn. I'm fed up with the bashing.

If you don't like my truth. Then what is yours?

Because you have made 6 threads in a year. I'll make that many today.

So what are you here for? To bash? To troll?

Or to play silly buggers all day?

Because I'm looking for the truth. And I'm finding it. In spades. With bells on.

Thanks ATS.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I suppose when I tell you the Gentleman in my avatar is my Gt' Gt' 'Gt' Gt' Gt' Gt' Gt' Gt' Gt' Gt' Grandfather. (I think its ten times)

I'm crazy? They said my Gt' grandmother was crazy for saying the same thing. She didn't have the internet to prove it back then or the need or want to.

I could paste a link to prove it. From the official Burns family tree website. ATS has my full name and address. Wouldn't be hard to prove at all. But I don't need to. I have great Scottish ancestry. You was born there. I'm a Cockney.

But I'm oh' so crazy.

Well I am not crazy. I am in fact now just showing off, so there. (blows a raspberry)

So please believe me. I'm not here to course trouble. I'm wanting to share and to learn. I'm fed up with the bashing.

If you don't like my truth. Then what is yours?

Because you gave made 6 threads in a year. I'll make that many today.

So what are you here for? To bash? To troll?

Or to play silly buggers all day?

Because I'm looking for the truth. And I'm finding it. In spades. With bells on.

Thanks ATS.

So it's all about thread counts? I can make dozens of threads a day if I wanted to post false information such as you do.

Using wrong terms for things, getting basic history wrong, being rude when someone points out the problems. Such enlightened threads you create.

As for the rest of it? What does that have to do with ANYTHING on this thread?
edit on 294429/2/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

So it's all about thread counts? I can make dozens of threads a day if I wanted to post false information such as you do.

What false information?

getting basic history wrong,

have you read a History book lately? it says a man in a cave did 9/11

Nothing. I just wanted to show off and let you know. I come form the Big man. Scotland's best loved son. My Grandpa. I am your wee babie.

Ps: No need to shout.

Are you mad?

lets stop the trolling please. Its not fun.

Ask me again and ill answer but can you please try and word it in a less condescending way. I'm sensitive its my poetic nature.

Thanks

Love you mean it.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

What false information?

getting basic history wrong,

have you read a History book lately? it says a man in a cave did 9/11

Nothing. I just wanted to show off and let you know. I come form the Big man. Scotland's best loved son. My Grandpa. I am your wee babie.

Ps: No need to shout.

Are you mad?

lets stop the trolling please. Its not fun.

Ask me again and ill answer but can you please try and word it in a less condescending way. I'm sensitive its my poetic nature.

Thanks

Love you mean it.

No wonder you have no credibility.

Not only do you get facts wrong, you pick and choose which facts to use. Just as you did with my post you replied to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join