It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is God/Jesus doing geomtry?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You are asking questions in a wave form.

The replies are in particle form.

Do you see the problem ?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: childofapoet
a reply to: vethumanbeing

The universe is created by Divinity. A positive and a negative , that two become one. That is in everything, No God. Man is there own God. The song of songs, is all about the positive and negatives lost love for each other. It is why the song/hymn goes on and on.A clue is the last line of the song. We will have cedar and cypress trees as the rafters of our house.
There both pine cone trees.The Torus.Look for the clues. Don't be fooled by them,

If you are referencing "The Song of Solomon" I agree. You have a different word for Divinity than I is all but its meaning is resoundingly the same.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
You are asking questions in a wave form.
The replies are in particle form. Do you see the problem ?

You kloejen are made up of trillions of particles asking another Trillion Particle Being why it expresses itself in *particular* form?
edit on 28-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: childofapoet

No offense, but it's ridiculous to believe that fractals were only "discovered" in 1975. For example, many indigenous African cultures arrange their villages in various forms of fractals. This is apparent from the layouts of individual houses, compared to the housing clusters, compared to the "neighborhoods" of housing clusters (aka, "villages").

Just google "Africa fractals" and you'll see what I mean. And here's a TED speech about it:
And here's the link on TED's website.

And let's not forget, virtually everything that happened in the Bible was in Africa and Western Asia. LOL In other words, those people and their cultures have been using fractals long before 1975, even if they never called it "fractals". EDIT: If you're too bored to watch the whole thing, just watch the first 6 minutes. You definitely get the point.
edit on 28-2-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I'll ask one more time: What kind of energy, vibration of what, and frequency of what?
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I'll ask one more time:

What kind of energy, Energy.

vibration of what, Vibes dude,

and frequency of what, Tune in.

There I answered, Happy as **** now ain't you.

Thank you for confirming my suspicion that all you're doing is making blatantly false and moronic statements, spattered with occasional new-age woo, without having a single thing to back them up.

In the future, you may want to consider learning something about a subject before speaking on it. Then people might take you seriously.
edit on 2/28/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Geometry has been around as long as people have had eyes to observe nature, it implies perfection and balance and holds a strong argument toward an intelligent, conscious universe. The religious connection would be that all things are made by the creator and made in exact proportion. The closer you look the more perfect it seems

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Fractals were made in the 70's but mandalas have been around for a long time and in every culture and religion since before Christianity. They have many similar properties and look very similar.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Thanks for the advice.

I have no Idea what I'm talking about?

Wow.

Good job I'm typing then isn't it.

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Yes I do

I thought immediately
God designing the universe
Then
I looked at the pine cone leaves and noticed they were grape leaves.

Guess what

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Yes I do

I thought immediately
God designing the universe
Then
I looked at the pine cone leaves and noticed they were grape leaves.

Guess what

You are one of them smart frogs that has reedit it all?

Awesome.

Did you know there is a frog. That has its third eye on the outside of its head? Right in the middle of its head.

So cool.There is a snake that has it on its head too. On the outside. Not in.

Double awesome.

I'm glad I'm not a fly. You would eat me for breakfast wouldn't you froggy?

Reddit, reddit, reddit......Know it all.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I didn't say fractals where invented 1975. The bible that is Wikipedia does.

Fractals - The Beginning. The history of fractals dates back to 1975, when Fractals were discovered by Benoît Mandelbrot. Well, maybe not discovered, but finally put into words.

So do you see now? People knew about fractals. But where not telling the world about it and sharing.

And who was it that was not sharing?

Torus?

NO.

Vatican.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

You know what
I read your post and noticed a familiar style and temperant

I also noticed other things

I don't have to be a smart frog, snake or fly with lots of eyes to see the obvious

Oh and the fact you can't and or havnt read any geometry in the bible indicates to me you don't really know what you are talking about
That and you don't know the bible at all

edit on 29-2-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

excellent video, such beauty,thanks

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The gematria number values of the biblical Names of God, Archangels, Orders of Angels and Mundane Chakras associated with the 10 Sephiroth of the Otz Chiim (Tree of Life) have been shown to have a geometrical (and, more generally, a mathematical) basis. This mathematics refers to the universal blueprint, now revealed, that underlies all levels of reality, including the physical universe. For details, see here.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I wouldn't wipe my arse with the bible. Fear of becoming infected.

I hope I'm allowed to say arse?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I thought the bible was religion? Not geometry?

This image comes from le bible moralisée de Vienne 2554, a comic book version of the bible(particular genesis) which isn't a real bible. Which has some interesting painting nonetheless.
The drawing itself is a representation of God as the creator/architect of the world. where he brings order to the chaos inside the universe(perfect circle).
One leg of the compass is fixed on the earth and the other is moving, by turning the compass he sets the whole universe in motion with geometry. With this sacred geometry all life is created.

Fractals?? You know the Mandelbrot in your post is a digital representation of equations?

"Science, and particularly geometry and astronomy / astrology, was linked directly to the divine for most medieval scholars. The compass in this 13th century manuscript is a symbol of God's act of Creation. God has created the universe after geometric and harmonic principles, to seek these principles was therefore to seek and worship God."

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 29-2-2016 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 711117

Geometry has been around as long as people have had eyes to observe nature, it implies perfection and balance and holds a strong argument toward an intelligent, conscious universe.

No geometry has been around since man started measuring....it doesnt imply anything just a tool...it itsn't an argument for god...try balancing a pyramid upside down on its apex and see how balanced that it.

are you saying that a mere grain of sand is also conscious? Your sentence really sounds like cute poetry, no real substance

en.wikipedia.org...(mathematics)

Many areas of mathematics began with the study of real world problems, before the underlying rules and concepts were identified and defined as abstract structures. For example, geometry has its origins in the calculation of distances and areas in the real world;

en.wikipedia.org...

is a branch of mathematics concerned with questions of shape, size, relative position of figures, and the properties of space.

You state

all things are made by the creator and made in exact proportion

in exact proportion to what? how so? Just look at the tides, they move they change over time, how are they in exact proportion.

Randomness and entropy would suggest that the creator left the house a long time ago and appointed his nemesis (name your own devil here) in charge

edit on 29-2-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: ee

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I have no Idea what I'm talking about?

Yes, its abundantly clear you dont when questions or conflicting info is presented.

You create numerous threads with many links to YouTube videos and other bits of info, yet your replies show you have been manipulated by ideas you gained from watching videos or reading ATS and other sites alike.

Wow.

Yeah I know, WOW,

Someone that knows whats what would have answers or would have their own words to rebut any conflicting ideas, yet you show your hand and your bluff when you reply in any of your threads.

Yes WOW, its quite amazing some of the personalities that come across ATS, So many that are so similar. following the path to further their mindset which either is or bordering delusional.

Flood their threads with videos and links but cannot explain or answer the simplest of questions.

Criticism should be wanted from a researcher of truth, yet so many that claim to be so get defensive as soon as any criticism comes their way.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
You do know the bible, I assume you are talking about is (I hope) made of paper ( you can get apps on your phone, that's not nice)
Paper is used in toilet paper ( hence the name) it's just a book, it holds no special ability, it's printed paper
You can use it to light fires, smoke cigarettes, level an unlevel piece of furniture and maybe as a toiletry when paper is scarce, it's not a syringe with a virus in it

Strange religios wield people attend it with special powers

You use or don't use it as you see fit, it's not my buisness

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I post video's and pretty pictures to make it as simple as possible to understand.

We are in the year 2016.

We don't write on slate anymore. We have tablets.

If no one posts threads. Who you going bash? What are you going to read?

Unless Im told by ATS to stop posting. Either don't read or do.

Thanks.

edit on 29-2-2016 by childofapoet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join