It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes on defense over Mussolini quote, David Duke endorsement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You know, I feel the need to reply to this. No one bats an eye when the black panthers endorse Sanders, or the black lives matter group endorses a candidate on the left (not sure if they are supporting hillary or sanders honestly) both those groups are racist - and just as racist as the KKK, if not more so. Most blacks wanted the group to be called ALL lives matter, but the racists took it over.

Now, no leftist has a problem with this, but they have a problem with the KKK, who are voters, deciding upon a candidate.

If you aren't stopping voting for a candidate because of bunch of black racists endorse a candidate, why would it matter who the white racists endorse?

Seriously, who cares? Heck they probably endorsed John McCain or someone last go around. In the end, if you "aren't voting for a candidate because the racists endorsed them" then you cannot vote for ANY democrat either!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Yes the irony is Sultan Fateh Ali Khan Shahab was Muslim
Well done Trump

As if he knew what era he was quoting OR WHO OR in what reference to which history. If anyone has back issues of "The Weekly Reader" saved from grammar school: please send them to his campaign headquarters: location, Trump University: Mars; The Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy.
edit on 28-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

I have less of a problem with the REAL Black Panthers and the BLM movements than the KKK.

The BP and BLM people aren't lynching people, and BLM has a legitimate reason for existing.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Grandmother who was alive in Mussolini's time reckons Trump is his re-incarnation,same expressions,same mannerisms

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Grandmother who was alive in Mussolini's time reckons Trump is his re-incarnation,same expressions,same mannerisms

The Italian people hung Mussolini before the Allies arrived; (as a potential reincarnation of) causes pause for thought.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

The sad thing is, there are some people in America that would elect a Mussolini type dictator.

These folks don't care about having a dictator in control, as dictators are strong. Damn the consequences and terrible actions America might take with a demagogue at the helm, we need a strong dictator!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

When was the last time the KKK lynched anyone?

Their endorsement is no different than the black panthers. Racist is racist no matter what color it comes out of - it is disgusting.

Yet, they run around endorsing people, and people ignore them. That is what we do in the face of racism. They are nothing more than attention seeking whores in this day and age, don't give them attention, and they shut up.

Seriously, their endorsement doesn't make Trump into a bad guy, any more than it makes any other candidate a bad guy.

I seriously wish people would think with their heads, and not their emotions. If Trump wanted or cared about the endorsement, he would have known who that KKK leader was in the first place. He didn't even know the guys name.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
originally posted by: MystikMushroom]originally posted by: khnum

MystikMushroom: The sad thing is, there are some people in America that would elect a Mussolini type dictator.
These folks don't care about having a dictator in control, as dictators are strong. Damn the consequences and terrible actions America might take with a demagogue at the helm, we need a strong dictator!

If he gets more endorsements like David Duke's he will not have to worry about "Big Bucks" Wall street establishment type lobbyists manipulating him (just those ODDBALL fanatical home grown) ENTHUSIASTS. First candidate to ask for Secret Service Protection may need to double down on that initial request.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Oh give me a break. It makes his supporters fanatics because ONE idiot likes him?

I like waffles, if some a-hole likes waffles does it makes me anything similar to the a-hole? Really?

You guys are the fanatics - screaming all manner of insanity without thought because the media tells you how to think, and you hop to!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana

Oh give me a break. It makes his supporters fanatics because ONE idiot likes him?
I like waffles, if some a-hole likes waffles does it makes me anything similar to the a-hole? Really?
You guys are the fanatics - screaming all manner of insanity without thought because the media tells you how to think, and you hop to!

You hop to IHOP and I am right behind you if you pay the breakfast bill (love their pancakes). Who you calling an idiot; the GOP?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

Well the KKK "applauded" the SC church shootings, and the killer himself while not a member was motivated and influenced by them.

The Back Panthers aren't even around anymore, but there is the "New Black Panthers" which don't have any killings directly tied to them.

It looks like skinheads, neo-nazi's, KKK folks who visit Stormfront are pretty busy:

Though on any given day, fewer than 1,800 registered members log on to Stormfront, and less than half of the site’s visitors even reside in the United States, a two-year study by the Intelligence Report shows that registered Stormfront users have been disproportionately responsible for some of the most lethal hate crimes and mass killings since the site was put up in 1995. In the past five years alone, Stormfront members have murdered close to 100 people. The Report’s research shows that Stormfront’s bias-related murder rate began to accelerate rapidly in early 2009, after Barack Obama became the nation’s first black president.

Link

That's quite the body count.

Ask anyone that's been to prison/jail -- you don't mess with the white racists. Those guys are scarier than any other prison gang. The won't just kill you, they'll kill you in the most brutal and sadistic way.
edit on 28-2-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I see nothing wrong with this, if true. What's your point OP? I gather, ...you'd like to be a sheep for a hundred years? Let the government make up your own mind? As it has. Or you just don't like Trump? Or don't have the guts to earn your own freedom? I hope to god your kind, will face your own doing/undoing... What a shill!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

When was the last time the KKK lynched anyone?

Yesterday; at a 'White Lives Matter rally". The KKK killed 4 members of (the same belief?!) Skin Head (white supremacist) group; the Aryan Nation.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
I see nothing wrong with this, if true. What's your point OP? I gather, ...you'd like to be a sheep for a hundred years? Let the government make up your own mind? As it has. Or you just don't like Trump? Or don't have the guts to earn your own freedom? I hope to god your kind, will face your own doing/undoing... What a shill!

To reference oneself a smart predator (as/in the ONE day you can exist among 100 years of potential sheep hamburgers) and destroy them just for fun; is not a good metaphor. One would think you would freeze the product (keep for yourself) or trade sheepmeat to the off continent (China) nation states your ties are made in and cut that bottom line even further.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I think Trump will be a 1920's 30's type phenomena and I think those plotting his political demise need to be very very careful

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Trump would quote Hitler if he though it would gain him access to or notoriety within the press circles to then be reported. Teflon Don can say anything; all press is apparently a good thing even if of outrageous speaking points (morally reprehensible etc).

But can you tell Hitler from Einstein?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

It was a setup by gawker. Read the article here where they brag about how they fooled him.

Trump should be googling anything he retweets but this is slimy if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vernichter

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Trump would quote Hitler if he though it would gain him access to or notoriety within the press circles to then be reported. Teflon Don can say anything; all press is apparently a good thing even if of outrageous speaking points (morally reprehensible etc).

But can you tell Hitler from Einstein?

I CAN; (He) if you are referencing Trump adversely (could not) one of his people may know? After the fact is easy; thinking on ones own feet/intellect in the moment of brutal word wars is a different paradigm/ballgame. It requires a skill and cunning he woefully lacks.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

You know, I feel the need to reply to this. No one bats an eye when the black panthers endorse Sanders, or the black lives matter group endorses a candidate on the left (not sure if they are supporting hillary or sanders honestly) both those groups are racist - and just as racist as the KKK, if not more so. Most blacks wanted the group to be called ALL lives matter, but the racists took it over.

Now, no leftist has a problem with this, but they have a problem with the KKK, who are voters, deciding upon a candidate.

If you aren't stopping voting for a candidate because of bunch of black racists endorse a candidate, why would it matter who the white racists endorse?

Seriously, who cares? Heck they probably endorsed John McCain or someone last go around. In the end, if you "aren't voting for a candidate because the racists endorsed them" then you cannot vote for ANY democrat either!

Its pretty easy to spot a bigot or full blown racist when they make intellectually dishonest statements about the KKK being less racist than the black panthers and blm.

When you can provide documentation about those two groups lynching and castrating white men in town squares, please do. Otherwise no.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It really is amusing to see the lefties on this thread do everything they can to tie Trump to the KKK. Not just that, but try to tie him the KKK of the mid 20th century!

So here is the narrative:
David Duke says he is voting for Trump and others should ........... therefore Trump wants to lynch and castrate black people.

Meanwhile Trump is scratching his head, whilst the dishonest left are already publishing stories.

I am actually pleased Trump refused to say he didn't want votes from racists. Why should he refuse those votes??? He has not accepted their endorsements , but when asked if he would publicly say he didn't want their votes he did the right thing by refusing.

A racist has the right to vote in America.

As for David Duke, having listened to him a few times, I tend to disagree with a lot of what he says mainly because he seems to want to blame the Jewish people for all the worlds ills. However, it should be pointed out that he is against the notion of supremacy of any race, white or otherwise. At least that is what he says. He also says he has not been a member of the KKK for 40 years.
edit on 29/2/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/2/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join