It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Is Part Of The Fuel Behind The Anger Boosting Trump Up!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Hey, Jay -
can you please give us a source?

Sure

SOURCE

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I can tell you having worked in a sector that has a high turn over, it costs the companies plenty doing that , it's not worth the "pay them peanuts and another monkey will come along", when the next one quits or leaves.

So what location is the rainbow pointing towards?

There's gotta be something like a huge tax break for doing what they're doing.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yet another reason for paying reasonable wages ... however ...

Corporate management never lets reality get in the way of more profits. All they see is numbers and don't care how many obstacles stand in the way of realizing those imaginary profits. Smart, dedicated workers who know their jobs are not simple to replace without causing a chain reaction of problems. Pay cheap - get cheap results. It's absolutely maddening how narrow-minded management can be.

As per the Don I will tell everyone a secret:
His hairdresser is Chester Cheetah.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Nope, it did them in, they were taken over by another company, they thought they were winning by doing what they did, but they only made it so bad that the only thing that would save them was being taken over.

So I know for a fact that business model doesn't work, I lived it.
Happy secure well paid employees can secure a business, on the other hand low paid demoralized employees can break a business.
I don't know what is wrong with the people at the top at some of these companies, anybody can figure this out with 75 IQ.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yeah, so, thanks.... Breitbart is not what I'd call a neutral source.

Like Infowars, or Newsmax, or WorldNetDaily, or TheBlaze, etc.
Anyway, thanks for providing it.
Now some of us know to disregard.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I see the Supreme Court being very business if His Orangenish wins.

Mr. Cheeto Dorito. Donald the talking carrot. If he was a few feet shorter he could be an Oompa Loompa.

ETA: Oh, and of course, the annoying orange man.
edit on 28-2-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

But BuzzyWigs the issue still stands even if Trump is abusing that angle, my point is the source of anger being tapped, not the news reporting. I would think this is non-partisan issue, jobs being lost, and the way it's being done is evil.

I think Bernie is against that too, right?
Free college isn't going to be good to anybody, if that education doesn't help with those jobs that have been out sourced out of country.
edit on 28-2-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I can tell you having worked in a sector that has a high turn over, it costs the companies plenty doing that , it's not worth the "pay them peanuts and another monkey will come along", when the next one quits or leaves.

So what location is the rainbow pointing towards?

There's gotta be something like a huge tax break for doing what they're doing.
Companies pay them less, don't offer the same benefits and retirement programs. Put it this way, would they be doing it if it didn't save them Tons of money? The most galling part of it, is in a lot of instances, there are qualified US citizens for most of those jobs. Don't buy the BS that we don't have enough qualified American workers for the jobs. There are college graduates who don't get employment due to these visas. We're the American Disney employees not qualified? Why are they then training replacements?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Great OP!

Rubio, like Obama, is the classic inside puppet Manchurian candidate.

He is NWO, Globalist nothing man.

He is like Latino trash as Obama is black trash as Bill and Hillalry are white trash.

Poor, ambitious and will sell their souls.

The ELite HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AFARID OF THE RICH GUY ON A HORSE FROM THEIR OWN GROUP

Like JFK and FDR

Trump is that person they think might be a traitor to them as JFK and FDR were

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

So it appears the groundwork is being laid to import over a whole bunch of migrants straight into employment with training ...well well well who woulda thunk it

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Here is what I do not understand, what exactly is President Trump going to do? He cannot pass any laws without Congressional support. Does everyone need a civics lesson?

Here's a civics lesson for you. Obummer has a phone and a pen = executive action. So much for civics

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Boom.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

What kind of visas for what kind of workers?

Let's actually add some context here...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bladerunner44
Here's a civics lesson for you. Obummer has a phone and a pen = executive action. So much for civics

Executive Orders cannot be used to curtail Freedom of Speech as his Orangenish thinks.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I would think this is non-partisan issue, jobs being lost, and the way it's being done is evil.

I think Bernie is against that too, right?
Free college isn't going to be good to anybody, if that education doesn't help with those jobs that have been out sourced out of country.

I totally agree with you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join