It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MoJo [ORI2016]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Jo had been separated from her twin Mo at birth. She never understood why they had been pulled apart but she swore she could still feel the connection with her twin. The overwhelming feeling would come at the most unexpected times. Sure she was surrounded by family now but she felt like there was always something or someone tugging at her heart.

Jo always felt like there was so much more about the universe she never understood. Is there life after death? Is there a place you go to? But she wondered most about where her twin was. Not a minute passed that she didn't feel the separation. How could this happen?

She wondered what it would be like to be reunited with Mo. Would it bring peace or joy. All she could imagine was maybe this painful longing would finally be ended. The ache would be over and they would be together forever.

Her world always seemed to be in chaos, spinning more and more out of balance. Sometimes she wished she had never been born. She hardly knew her father Hadron. Oh, he was around but very busy. Her mother Mag was always close and she could feel her mother's embrace. She felt safe in her mother's arms.

She felt her life was growing faster and faster. She wondered whether her life would end in a flash or simply fade into darkness. Most of her family and friends believed in a god they had never seen but were sure someday would be revealed.

The world seemed to be speeding by so fast and she found herself praying that she would meet her twin and they would be together again. Just as she finished her prayer the world exploded in a blinding flash of light and she felt herself traveling through a cascade of stars and colors.

Is this death she wondered? Then suddenly she felt free, fearfully free at first. She no longer felt the safety of her mother's embrace. Then suddenly she realized her prayer had been answered and there next to her was her twin. As she felt her joy complete she realized the presence of another and god was there. He smiled and told them he was glad to see his MoJo together again.
edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Very nice!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: grayeagle

I'm glad they found each other again, too. Beautifully done, as ever, friend.

B xxx

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I thought I might give you the cast of characters if you haven't figured them out.

Mo and Jo are protons
Father Hadron is the collider
Mother Mag is the magnetic force
god is the god particle

Thanks for stopping by and for leaving feedback.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

like this one a lot ! I always wanted a happy ending for the LHC

good story

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Well done My Friend! S+F!!

Syx...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link