It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christie funder Meg Whitman calls Trump endorsement 'political opportunism'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well, the subject line tells it all!! This is the statement of the year,ha. I decided this needed to be posted in the ploitrickery mud pit

Going forward, this is this just fuel to the Trumpinator''s campaign? Or will this cause more harm than good?

It is going to keep getting more and more interesting
Let's hear ATS!

Hewlett-Packard chief executive Meg Whitman, a major contributor to Gov. Chris Christie's ill-fated presidential campaign, called his endorsement of businessman Donald Trump "an astonishing display of political opportunism."

In the statement, first reported by NBC News, Whitman called on other Christie supporters and donors to reject his lead. That put her at odds with the governor, who has told state and county Republican leaders that wanted them to back Trump as well.

, , , , L I N K

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Christie funder Meg Whitman calls Trump endorsement 'political opportunism'

Of course it is...you scratch my back sometime down the road, and I endorse you as president.

That's how politics work in the US...nobody endorses one for free.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I thought that was pretty obvious. Homer...err Chris Christie wants a seat in Trump's government.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I think Chris Christie is looking for the Attorney General spot in Trump's government.

That would not be a good thing for Colorado, Washington State, Oregon, and several other forward-thinking states.

-dex

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Ya think?

new topics

top topics

join