It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: jinni73

Apart from cancer isn't a fungus.

And, no "credible sites" have been linked to. Testimonials aren't proof of squat.

How about learning biology before trying to kill people?

Believe me pal you are the only one trying to kill people with your ignorance If anyone spends half an hours research on the net they can clearly find the death rate for chemotherapy
I'm sure it would take you long to prove it then.

chemotherapy kills 50% of all people within a year and 98% are dead within 5 years the drugs kill them not the cancer
What rubbish. My wife has had 4 lots of chemo in the last 10 years. So has her brother. Her father has had 6 in the last 20. They're all still alive.

if you know it does not work why on earth are you bothering to comment on the matter, you have made it perfectly clear you would rather let someone die than try an alternative route.
Saying rubbish, won't make it true.

I have shown you credible evidence before that was presented in the top journals of its time and you come out with its not a credible site. so don't ask me to waste my time when we have already gone down that path.
No you haven't. You never do. You show opinion and testimonials. Show some evidence.

If people do get cancer and don't want to do the research themselves or ask others who are experienced in this field and have read about this subject and then do the research on what they advise then so be it you can take your chances with the devil.
Right. Believe people who aren't doctors, people who lie and people who have killed others with their fake cures.

please do not call me a murderer when I have saved tens of thousands of lives on this planet
I guess you can prove that? If you can't, then you're a liar.

and in a percentage of cases turpentine from pine trees does indeed kill cancer, other terpenes that are also very good for killing cancer include THC and CBD which are found in the cannabis plant these are actually more potent than the pine tree terpenes but they all work, you would need to take around 5 grams a day of these oils, but there are people that are so fixated on a completely corrupt system that they cannot see the wood through the trees
Again, got any proof?

oh and the turpentine information is from a pharmacist and a top oncologist here in sunny Australia so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
Oh look, no proof. Care to show any?

So far all you've done is said it works. If it works, show the proof.
edit on 1082016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Why don't you start showing some proof, start with posting here medical records of all these family members who have had all these chemo treatments.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

Why don't you start showing some proof, start with posting here medical records of all these family members who have had all these chemo treatments.

You mean like the proof I supplied pages back of my wife's scar on her stomach from surgery? I guess you forgot about that though.

I also guess you forgot about her coming into the thread too.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Post medical records, like I did in the original thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Post medical records, like I did in the original thread.

You have yet to provide any proof that "baking soda" cured cancer. Why should I bother putting up personal records to prove anything to someone who spreads a known frauds "cure" as a fact?

(post by Rezlooper removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I posted his medical records before and after. [SNIPPED]

He's not a [SNIPPED] mate, he's just sensible.

My father - liver and lung cancer, had radio therapy, now on chemo. Doing well. Totally surpassed all expectations of longevity by years and is looking good.

My mother - recently passed away. Malignant melanoma which spread to her brain. Immunotherapy and chemo (IIRC) - didn't work, it was a very fast downhill.

That's just how it is. There is no cure for this complicated disease. There is no miracle method to cure cancer. Sometimes it goes, sometimes it stays, sometimes it gets worse.

I can see first hand that the treatment on my old man is working. If I took him off that and followed the PH advice in this thread I believe he wouldn't last too long.

Practically when you experience cancer as an onlooker you understand that 'changing the diet' is not that simple. My mother couldn't eat, couldn't swallow, couldn't have a diet to change - no matter how hard she tried to force the food and liquids down.

I've said it before, I'll say it again - this thread is a misconstrued view. From 'coincidence' you believe you have found a cure for cancer. It's good what happened to you and your father in law, but you need to be a bit more open minded. Also a bit more responsible in promoting what you are promoting.

It's not a conspiracy.

There is no cure... Yet. If there was a private billionaire would have funded research and promotion.

edit on 8.19.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

(post by TerryDon79 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

How did you guys administer the baking soda + molasses?

What was the dosage and how often?

With or without food?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

With or without food?

It doesn't work.
It'll just waste your time.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: Bedlam
I asked the OP to give him a chance to explain, and to bring up the issue so some might learn, but this is one of the few 'theories' that disturbs me more than the "chemtrail" 'theory'.

People need to understand this baking soda and molasses nonsense isn't only wacky and not true, but potentially dangerous advice for someone with cancer.

You asked how the sodium bicarbonate gets past stomach acids to get into the bloodstream for any affect on ph. Any high-alkaline substance such as this neutralizes most if not all acids in the stomach. In the treatment plan my father-in-law took, his diet plan virtually eliminated acids in his body as well. He cleansed his body and lowered his acidic levels while increasing his oxygen levels.

Yes indeed.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I posted his medical records before and after. [SNIPPED]

He's not a [SNIPPED] mate, he's just sensible.

My father - liver and lung cancer, had radio therapy, now on chemo. Doing well. Totally surpassed all expectations of longevity by years and is looking good.

My mother - recently passed away. Malignant melanoma which spread to her brain. Immunotherapy and chemo (IIRC) - didn't work, it was a very fast downhill.

That's just how it is. There is no cure for this complicated disease. There is no miracle method to cure cancer. Sometimes it goes, sometimes it stays, sometimes it gets worse.

I can see first hand that the treatment on my old man is working. If I took him off that and followed the PH advice in this thread I believe he wouldn't last too long.

Practically when you experience cancer as an onlooker you understand that 'changing the diet' is not that simple. My mother couldn't eat, couldn't swallow, couldn't have a diet to change - no matter how hard she tried to force the food and liquids down.

I've said it before, I'll say it again - this thread is a misconstrued view. From 'coincidence' you believe you have found a cure for cancer. It's good what happened to you and your father in law, but you need to be a bit more open minded. Also a bit more responsible in promoting what you are promoting.

It's not a conspiracy.

There is no cure... Yet. If there was a private billionaire would have funded research and promotion.

You are absolutely wrong...I have Family with so-called cancer who do not listen to truths because they have been brainwashed with lies since birth..... cancer is a Pleomorphic Bacteria that enters our body on Parasites.....it can be killed no matter how advanced it seems to be.....in fact the more advanced it is the easier it is to kill not the harder it is to kill....its final life-cycle stage is its most vulnerable.

I am sorry for the pain and suffering you will experience when you hear this news...my advice it turn it around into a positive power and go attack the liars and plicks who continue knowingly or not to support the suppression of this simple truth.

You can kill cancer/covid/bad gut bacteria.....a thousand different ways.

Very cheap natural food based remedys.That work fast.As well as Pharmacutical anti-parasitic/bacterial meds.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

With or without food?

Its more complicated than that....you should always consult with your Dr before adding any remedys to your treatment plans.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
I think you have to be very careful here claiming each and every type, form, kind of cancer(s)...and there are many with just as many different names...is curable completely and definitively with this form of methods suggested.

Great thread...appreciate the effort...a lot of positive and hopeful info you provided. Thanks. I believe one can find millions of more "testimonials" on how cancers have devastated families with tons of different treatments, lifestyles and homeopathic recourse.

False hope to all kinds and cases is unrealistic...and cruel to some families suffering into stages 3-4 levels of terminal disease.

Still, you've provided some great info here...though not a single definitive cure for all, as you've lumped all into one word "CANCER"....whereas that is not so. There are many....thanks.

MS
*12 of my family members succumbed to various forms of cancers, leukemias an llymphoma.

You are not correct.

There are many different negative impacts caused by the Pleomorphic Bacteria we mistakenly call cancer....there are NOT many kinds of cancer there is no such thing as cancer at all....what we call cancer is the negative impacts of a Pleomorphic Bacteria we get from parasitic influences within our foodchain.

One bug causes them all.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff.

Keep us updated.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
My father-in-law just turned 80 on Nov. 11. He is doing great aside from old age aches and pains, specifically some arthritis. Cancer has never returned for him. Don't ever let anyone tell you cancer can't be killed naturally.

Here he is chilling... He now lives with my wife and I.

edit on 10-12-2020 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

No pain and suffering from reading your post, no need to be sorry.

But your pseudo science, and that expressed in this thread, is still completely irresponsible.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an advocate of big pharma , just common sense.

By all means, post me up some credible research, evidence and case studies and I'll read them... But this thread, always ahs, and always will be irresponsible.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

You can have evidence smacking you in the face and you'll still deny it exists. You are part of a brainwashed mass that can only believe in what you are spoon fed. There are tons of people out there who have cured their own ailments without relying on Big Pharma, but you'd rather believe they are lying than give them any credit. They're quacks, correct?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

a reply to: and14263

You can have evidence smacking you in the face and you'll still deny it exists. You are part of a brainwashed mass that can only believe in what you are spoon fed. There are tons of people out there who have cured their own ailments without relying on Big Pharma, but you'd rather believe they are lying than give them any credit. They're quacks, correct?

Incorrect. Calm down.

I form my opinions by reading as much information as I can and making a decision on what I think is most probably based upon the evidence and what it indicates.

So I am willing to believe. But in order for me to believe I need knowledge, gained from researching factual sources.

I continue to research more about cancer and blood ph/oxygen levels.

Your friend up there claiming cancer is a bacteria goes against the PH theory which relies on cancer being a result of overgrowth of naturally occurring fungus (candida) and the body's immune response.

With a thread full of outrageous claims, contradictions and virtually zero theoretical links is it any wonder I think you're all ridiculous?

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join