It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Taking a bunch of treatments you're not sure of because you're desperate isn't logical. That's why it's desperate.

Let's make things easy for them and try to do the research before claiming even more things are medicine.

You might not understand that previous baking soda analogy. I wasn't being specific about an alergy, I'm saying a good researcher would consider if it's possible baking soda can cause cancer even, or death etc. and that single cases hardly represent a global anatomy.

It would never go to market without them knowing first.

You're barely making sense because you're trying to talk in "intelligent" phrases when you'd do much better to drop the facade and start talking in terms the rest of us understand. Sorry, but, hey, I'm just an average Joe. Logical? lol. And you can speak for someone who is staring death in the eyes and tell them it isn't logical to try to save their own life rather than submit to death... that they are being "desperate." I hope you can come up with something better than that.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Ohhhh if only it really was so easy.....

I hate threads like this, full of false hope and false science I would go on but I really don't have the time to get in to it.

Ohhhh but it is. I witnessed it first hand, and that's it.

Well that's me convinced.
Who needs evidence and basic science when you have testimonials?

Even though it turns physiology 101 on it's head...
(It wouldn't, that was sarcasm).

Lots of links to various websites though, I wonder why.

Then you, when confronted with death, wait for evidence and science. Why do you care what someone else chooses to do with their own life? I ask that question to all of you who are so angry on this thread with the idea that there are alternatives, why do you care what someone does with their own life, especially when it is they who are confronted with death? Do you walk up to someone and rip a cigarette out of their mouth? Do you slam a helmet on the guy riding a motorcycle without one? Do you have a chat with the obese man in line at McDonalds? I think not.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I have been following your threads and find them with great merit. I'm just curious as to why someone like David Bowie with all the money in the world and great creativity wouldn't cure himself of cancer.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Congratulations on your father-in-law's recovery.

I would suggest a similar diet for my own dad if it wasn't cheap as chips bullschitt.

The body regulates its own pH from the moment you swallow something. It neutralises alkalines in the stomach - it's full of HCl and all manner of enzymes. As you will remember from school, acid + alkali = salt + water.

Acids are dealt with a little further on.

Your blood pH is tightly regulated. A small drift away from the norm on either side will kill you so the body deals with it. Take acidosis in children. A kid is in hospital, it cries a lot, its not breathing properly, its blood becomes slightly more acidic. Most of the time, it rights itself. Some times, it takes medical intervention.

I only hope everyone else who reads this and has a loved one with cancer doesn't take it seriously either.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I have been following your threads and find them with great merit. I'm just curious as to why someone like David Bowie with all the money in the world and great creativity wouldn't cure himself of cancer.

Him and Steve Jobs.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk

Glad to hear that your father is alive and well.

Can you elaborate on the treatment (Baking Soda & Molasses) and why each individually are effective, and why the combination is recommended?

I've heard similar treatments claiming to change the pH level in the blood, but your kidneys regulate the pH (very, very well).

I'd be really interested to understand how this magical elixir of molasses and baking soda bypasses the alimentary canal without being digested and neutralised first and heads straight for the cancer cells ignoring everything else.

I know it's just a little detail but...

The goal is to highly alkalize your body and reduce acids. Baking soda alkalizes your body. The key to this whole thing is that cancer thrives on acids and can't survive with oxygen. That's why another part of the treatment plan is breathing exercises and increasing the oxygen in your body. Oxygen vs. Acid, that's the whole thing. Cancer can't survive in an environment loaded with oxygen but thrives in an environment loaded with acids.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Because, so many are brainwashed that natural, God-given herbs and plants and minerals are bad for you, while Big Pharma is good for you with all their chemical concoctions. In the medical industry there are only three options, which they provide for a nominal fee, and that is cutting (surgery), burning (radiation) and poisoning (chemo).

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

...and poisoning (chemo).

And purposefully disrupting your bodies Ph (which you still have not demonstrated conclusively that you accomplished) is also poisoning.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I hate threads like this, full of false hope and false science I would go on but I really don't have the time to get in to it.

Then you, when confronted with death, wait for evidence and science. Why do you care what someone else chooses to do with their own life? I ask that question to all of you who are so angry on this thread with the idea that there are alternatives, why do you care what someone does with their own life, especially when it is they who are confronted with death? Do you walk up to someone and rip a cigarette out of their mouth? Do you slam a helmet on the guy riding a motorcycle without one? Do you have a chat with the obese man in line at McDonalds? I think not.

So you can't tell me how it does what I've asked then?
So you can't show any evidence that it bypasses normal digestion?
So you can't tell me how the alkaline nonsense contradicts homeostasis?

I've been working in healthcare (look it up) for 30 years. I care about people's health very much, it's been the one consistent driver of my career.
So that's why I care.

And the reason I'll ask for evidence is because I loathe people like you writing nonsense about something so serious and then dancing around when asked to provide any proof.
And I've said it before and I'll say it again (and I'm still waiting);
If someone can provide real evidence that their alternative treatment works for cancer I'll believe it.
Real evidence means that the cancer is confirmed by standard practice, the stage is confirmed, any previous or current therapy is confirmed, the dose and administration of the alt therapy is confirmed, any regression of the cancer is confirmed, evidence provided that regression is due to the alt therapy etc etc.

If you can't (or more likely won't) provide this then it has to be deduced that you are using some sort of magic.
And I don't believe in magic.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Off topic so by all means message me. What are the long term effects of PPIs? I've been taking them for a while now as a better alternative to ranitidine.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

It's not about what others do with their life.

Your thread could have drastically negative effects on people who are easily led.

That is the problem here.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Can you elaborate on the treatment (Baking Soda & Molasses) and why each individually are effective, and why the combination is recommended?

I've heard similar treatments claiming to change the pH level in the blood, but your kidneys regulate the pH (very, very well).

I'd be really interested to understand how this magical elixir of molasses and baking soda bypasses the alimentary canal without being digested and neutralised first and heads straight for the cancer cells ignoring everything else.

The goal is to highly alkalize your body and reduce acids. Baking soda alkalizes your body. The key to this whole thing is that cancer thrives on acids and can't survive with oxygen. That's why another part of the treatment plan is breathing exercises and increasing the oxygen in your body. Oxygen vs. Acid, that's the whole thing. Cancer can't survive in an environment loaded with oxygen but thrives in an environment loaded with acids.

Unless you inject the baking soda into your veins the acid in your stomach will neutralise it into water, salt and a little carbon dioxide (which will be expelled as a belch or it will be absorbed into the blood and expelled via the lungs).
Basic biology.
Cancer cells need exactly the same pH levels as every other cell in the body does else they will die.
I think you're getting confused with the fact that as a by-product of their metabolism, cancer cells produce lactic acid which is diluted and rendered neutral very quickly by intra-cellular fluid.
Breathing exercises will not affect your body's oxygen levels (unless you're breathing higher concentrations of O2 than is found in air or you can somehow increase your blood's haemoglobin levels.) However cancer cells use oxygen to grow and proliferate anyway and have also found a way of growing anaerobically.

So everything you've just posted is nonsense.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...and poisoning (chemo).

And purposefully disrupting your bodies Ph (which you still have not demonstrated conclusively that you accomplished) is also poisoning.

Tell me how to demonstrate that for you. Shall I set up a webinar? Or maybe a Google Hangout?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

So you can't tell me how it does what I've asked then?
So you can't show any evidence that it bypasses normal digestion?
So you can't tell me how the alkaline nonsense contradicts homeostasis?

I've been working in healthcare (look it up) for 30 years. I care about people's health very much, it's been the one consistent driver of my career.
So that's why I care.

And the reason I'll ask for evidence is because I loathe people like you writing nonsense about something so serious and then dancing around when asked to provide any proof.
And I've said it before and I'll say it again (and I'm still waiting);
If someone can provide real evidence that their alternative treatment works for cancer I'll believe it.
Real evidence means that the cancer is confirmed by standard practice, the stage is confirmed, any previous or current therapy is confirmed, the dose and administration of the alt therapy is confirmed, any regression of the cancer is confirmed, evidence provided that regression is due to the alt therapy etc etc.

If you can't (or more likely won't) provide this then it has to be deduced that you are using some sort of magic.
And I don't believe in magic.

Okay, you've said your piece and I will not oblige, so go away.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Unless you inject the baking soda into your veins the acid in your stomach will neutralise it into water, salt and a little carbon dioxide (which will be expelled as a belch or it will be absorbed into the blood and expelled via the lungs).
Basic biology.
Cancer cells need exactly the same pH levels as every other cell in the body does else they will die.
I think you're getting confused with the fact that as a by-product of their metabolism, cancer cells produce lactic acid which is diluted and rendered neutral very quickly by intra-cellular fluid.
Breathing exercises will not affect your body's oxygen levels (unless you're breathing higher concentrations of O2 than is found in air or you can somehow increase your blood's haemoglobin levels.) However cancer cells use oxygen to grow and proliferate anyway and have also found a way of growing anaerobically.

So everything you've just posted is nonsense.

You know what I think. You've guys have been ready for this sort of exposure.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Tell me how to demonstrate that for you. Shall I set up a webinar? Or maybe a Google Hangout?

Did you log his blood Ph levels daily? If not, you are a very shoddy researcher.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Did you log his blood Ph levels daily? If not, you are a very shoddy researcher.

I'm not a researcher. We came up with a plan and it worked. It's that simple. Sorry to disappoint.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Probably a good call on your part in retrospect, if something adverse would have come of your 'treatment' there would have been a log of your attempted poisoning.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Probably a good call on your part in retrospect, if something adverse would have come of your 'treatment' there would have been a log of your attempted poisoning.

Lol. yeah, and my dear father-in-law would surely have sued me right? For helping him find an alternative. Guess what? Now, I'm the hero in my wife's family cuz I helped him save his own life without your science.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Show the family this thread perhaps?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join