It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I'll just throw this in as well, pretty much covers all of the nonsense in this thread.
To the believers, rebuke the science offered in this link and I will take you seriously.
Testimonials count for nothing.
Ever.

scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: imjack

You clearly have a lot more faith in the medical system than i do, since the medical association became "for profit" money is the difference between living and dying and that does not sit well with me.....

I believe healthcare should be universal and not for a select few that can afford it....just because a doctor tells you something does not make it right

My family has dealt with cancer (treatment and occupation) my whole life. I even smoke and my family spits on me for it. Anyway, I've looked into the natural cancer remedies for a while, and the footnotes is a testimony to conservative thinking. The placebo helps cure cancer. In fact, cancer can go into spontaneous remission without even trying placebo. It's rare and false hope is cruel to someone who has an unknown future.

But there is almost no difference between a baking soda and a placebo for greater intent, and this is where the political agenda comes into play,

Left: it's false hope
Right: Shut up. Placebos cure cancer
(You know because if people find out, it works less.)

So in essence, neither side actually agrees it works, the message is propoganda in the first place. That's why it has a specific agenda against doctors even though that literally aides no one if your goal is more people getting treatment.
edit on 29-2-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

We will have to agree to disagree....

However the placebo that you mention like the nocebo play a huge part in a persons wellness, i would bet a decent percentage of illness and disease that is not genetically transmitted is caused by a combination of diet and how one views the world......

As good as conventional medicine is it is not the only alternative and as we have discussed everybody will heal in their own unique way, i think the just because the medical establishment refuses to acknowledge there are other potential cures we should write them off too....

I have never personally met a person whom has been cured by alternative medicine but i have met a black labrador whose nose would have been cut off from cancer had her owner not used cannabis oil on it,it killed the cancer and the nose is slowly repairing itself....i wouldn't have believed it had i not seen it myself, the fact is medicine has always been growing in the ground we just lost the knowledge and it is now buried...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Your story sounds miraculous, but possibly Cannabis is why this is the issue and these type of stories outbreak more often now.

The body-mind-state is a huge part of why the placebo helps cancer. It's part of the reason you developed cancer. Your cells are misprogrammed and your body sends them the wrong signals and they do what they shouldn't.

Cannabis has potential physiological and psychological effects, and the side-effects cope with other cancer treatments.

But this is baking soda. And clearly an agenda spin-off of the natural remedies scam. The Cannabis is literally the most legitimate contender and they meet the science halfway in admiting it's difficult how to prove it helps, if it does at all.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Your story sounds miraculous, but possibly Cannabis is why this is the issue and these type of stories outbreak more often now.

Either that or people are becoming more aware of nature and starting to understand the importance of balance, these days everything is taken to the extreme and it is not healthy .....

Modern medicine is trying plug a hole that is being created by the stress that people are under, its an attempted quick fix when part of the reason we are getting sick is ignored.....
edit on 29-2-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Either that or people are becoming more aware of nature and starting to understand the importance of balance, these days everything is taken to the extreme and it is not healthy .....

Modern medicine is trying plug a hole that is being created by the stress that people are under, its an attempted quick fix when the reason we are getting sick is ignored.....

I only can give benefit of the doubt to these meaningless anti-modern medicine replies before inevitably considering you're in on it or bias at this point.

Try to say what you're trying to say without blanket statements 1 more time.

You understand that there are real Doctors who use natural remedies anyway, when there is substantial proof as opposed to raw speculation? There's almost no natural remedy on Google that hasn't probably been suggested by a Doctor at some point despite there being little evidence as well. House has a famous episode where he prescribed a patient cigarettes. It's based on a true story.

The point is claims that Doctors are against natural remedies or wouldn't want people to know for profit is wrong. They would still get a $20 copay for informing you to take baking soda, so they have no reason not to, and they don't 'hide' them like secrets, a lot of them are used all the time. If they're really creditable or not completely ineffective compared to standard medicine. It's because if your doctor told you to take baking soda, you'd be very shortly telling him you want a second opinion, is the reason they don't lead with that. THEY don't care at all if you want to take baking soda instead. They probably just won't recommend it.

If you need a single reason to visit the doctor over the witch doctor, that's that the normal doctor knows both practice because that's what real doctors are about.

Natural remedies are meant to actually work, not just be against 'mainstream medicine'.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

You misunderstand me, i am saying that if we had healthier diets and less stressful lives we would NOT be as sick.....work takes precedent over health, we eat chemical foods for convenience made in factories...the point is we should be eating and living what you call natural remedies ....if we did we would have less issues and we would not be discussing the importance of a healthy diet and lifestyle ....

Natural remedies are not a cure all they are what our bodies need to be healthy and function properly....
edit on 29-2-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Your post is goodwilled, but inaccurate.

Natural remedies are not lifestyle choices.

Natural remedy is most literally medication or treatment that is 'natural', or has minimal components so it's difficult to be harmful in the first place.

Like a wet rag over your head for a fever, is a natural remedy, this does not mean rags are special because it's just the water lowering your temperature, and you could do that with a bath, or the fever could have subsided by then anyway without the rag really being the aide at all.

Natural remedies are more for speeding along things that sort of work themselves out anyway, like peeing on a stingray wound. Not for curing cancer...I'm not saying that area is being ignored...the opposite, if baking soda cured cancer, many more people would have discovered it before now.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

No not inaccurate, i am clearly having a hard time getting this across....natural remedies are natural right ?...we have a medical system which derives the majority of it compounds from natural species and pharmaceuticalises them ...the cures are there already in the ground provided by nature we do not need the chemical version....but the chemical version is marketable and able to be sold under a brand where as the plant is not...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

A fast overview seemed to indicate this belief that it bonded with the bicarb. The cancer was enticed by the molasses to consume the combination and the bicarb then killed the cancer.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Am guessing even in the face of evidence you will not admit to being wrong on this

seems like you care more about being right than anything else right now

First things, I haven't read page 3 of the thread. Perhaps my ignorance starts there.

Second thing. I am extremely skeptical on alternative treatments.

With that said, I wonder why the call that the OP "will not admit to being wrong".

Granted, I doubt he could PROVE he was right. Equally, I doubt you could PROVE he was wrong.

I did read the paper here: nutritionandmetabolism.biomedcentral.com... which, while the poster who originally said "no causal link" seemed adament, that is a very liberal take on the message which I quote, "In conclusion, there are numerous systemic pathways affected by diet-induced acidosis that may be cancer promoting, but a causal role is poorly defined." That is a long way from "no causal link" and a very long way from "causal link".

It is a little off-topic, but I feel as though there would be very little to nothing on this site if the OP had to PROVE they were right and fewer replies still if respondents had to PROVE they were wrong.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

No not inaccurate, i am clearly having a hard time getting this across....natural remedies are natural right ?...we have a medical system which derives the majority of it compounds from natural species and pharmaceuticalises them ...the cures are there already in the ground provided by nature we do not need the chemical version....but the chemical version is marketable and able to be sold under a brand where as the plant is not...

So...people...need...to be open to eating plants?

I don't think they aren't and I don't think that's a product of the way it's marketed, the Doctor isn't a salesman.

Not all aliments are able to be cured with a single actual substance. This doesn't mean the person was a lazy slouch. If it's more then a couple substances it becomes more difficult to consider it natural, and so the worse it is the harder a natural remedy can actually do anything about it. Outside of of the number of chemicals, the strength is a factor, in that it can be small(that would make more doses for more people) or it large and then they can be time released etc...compared to just using the plants, there's a lot of good reasons they exist. It seems to me the anti-establishment movements are so blind to their own victories. People generally utilize the best of both understanding, while the whole platform seems to be public ignorance.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: VeniVediVici

Granted, I doubt he could PROVE he was right. Equally, I doubt you could PROVE he was wrong.

Are you really asking I prove a negative???

The OP claims to have cured cancer if he wants us to take him seriously then the burden of proof is with him mot me.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?
I'll just throw this in as well, pretty much covers all of the nonsense in this thread.
To the believers, rebuke the science offered in this link and I will take you seriously.
Testimonials count for nothing.
Ever.

scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org...

Your science, evidence and logic is not welcome in this thread.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Glad to hear that your father is alive and well.

Can you elaborate on the treatment (Baking Soda & Molasses) and why each individually are effective, and why the combination is recommended?

I've heard similar treatments claiming to change the pH level in the blood, but your kidneys regulate the pH (very, very well).
edit on 2/29/16 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk

Can you elaborate on the treatment (Baking Soda & Molasses) and why each individually are effective, and why the combination is recommended?

I've heard similar treatments claiming to change the pH level in the blood, but your kidneys regulate the pH (very, very well).

I'd be really interested to understand how this magical elixir of molasses and baking soda bypasses the alimentary canal without being digested and neutralised first and heads straight for the cancer cells ignoring everything else.

I know it's just a little detail but...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: angryhulk

I'd be really interested to understand how this magical elixir of molasses and baking soda bypasses the alimentary canal without being digested and neutralised first and heads straight for the cancer cells ignoring everything else.

I know it's just a little detail but...

Exactly. Very strange indeed.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

Assuming you are just generally telling people this, he's absolutely right in the nature of the danger you're putting people in.

That being said, the reason this exposer scam (its bible related) isn't dangerous is because baking soda isn't generally dangerous.

But to assume the people of God know anything about Doctors, is where the grey lines start.

Btw, general Google keywords for 'baking soda molasses cancer' link several Christian related content sites.

If you ever wanted a chance at representing a serious platform, you might need to restructure. I had no intention of relating those organizations other than to point out, when they show up the science is completely interpretive normally and generally false. There are even full on copypasta phrases you use from that. Maybe the obvious question is why leave out the questionable sources. Your terminology isn't exactly technical and it's safe to assume you're no expert, even if you were on the verge of the greatest scientific discovery of all time, you cannot in a professional manner determine when said cancer advice would be helpful versus dangerous to any given persons specific circumstances, and so generally just saying this is true is a danger without controlled research, data collection, facts and observation of multiple controlled parties.

I mean obviously- what if they have cancer but are allergic to baking soda and don't know that? You can't possibly know the potential outcome without being their doctor, or what scenarios could exist, especially with desperate sick people who are broke.

-It's easly available and it's a buck!!

The quote they would use when they sued you.

If we can't say something until the "science" is out on it, then everyone needs to shut up on just about every thing they say. What a lame argument. You're right, I'm far from an expert on this "science" stuff and really don't give a damn about it either. I have no vested interest in this at all. I get paid nothing to share this wonderful story. My only hope is that others can save their lives instead of choosing death, which is exactly what the medical industry prefers so long as no other alternatives are offered. The medical industry will do their best to save you.. using only their prescribed options. They are close-minded to any alternative when there dozens of (and using your own word) GOD-given painless and costless options out there, baking soda being one of them.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
in the OP 2013 thread two 'superfoods' are lemons and limes, both highly acidic.
so go on an alkaline diet, eating acidic fruits, with no way to test if it is working.

In this particular diet, the pay off of lemons and limes are valuable because they are very alkalizing.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Thanks, OP. Lost my mom to cancer last year. Or rather, lost her to chemo, if you ask me.

Check this out, too. Spicy foods break down fibrin, the only thing standing between cancer cells and your body's natural defenses.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join