It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

There are countless alternative treatments, but according to you, they are doing nothing. lol.

According to research (rather than stories), that's pretty much the size of it.

Alternative therapies used as primary treatment for breast cancer are associated with disease progression and increased risk of recurrence and death. Diminished outcomes are more profound in those delaying/omitting surgery.

link.springer.com...

Here's a story which you may find close to your own.
www.yananow.org...
edit on 2/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

There are countless alternative treatments, but according to you, they are doing nothing. lol.

According to research (rather than stories), that's pretty much the size of it.

Alternative therapies used as primary treatment for breast cancer are associated with disease progression and increased risk of recurrence and death. Diminished outcomes are more profound in those delaying/omitting surgery.

link.springer.com...

Here's a story which you may find close to your own.
www.yananow.org...

Okay then, my father-in-law is an illusion.. or of course, I'm lying. But, all your sources (with their own agendas) are to be believed unequivocally.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morrad
Some science for you. No causal link established.

Examining the relationship between diet-induced acidosis and cancer

Who's science? Yours, not mine. Paid-for science. Serving an agenda.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Okay then, my father-in-law is an illusion.. or of course, I'm lying.
Or your "therapy" had nothing to do with his apparent remission.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Am guessing even in the face of evidence you will not admit to being wrong on this

seems like you care more about being right than anything else right now

What evidence?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well OP, I'm really happy to hear that your dad-in-law is still cancer free and I really want to believe that it was the diet, etc, but living with someone who is very ill has taught me that there are no miracle cures, just false hope. Now please don't misunderstand me, I'm not accusing you of lying or saying that the whole diet thing is BS. I'm just saying that in my experience, there are no easy answers when it comes to curing the worst of health issues.

That said, if you have a miracle cure for Bipolar and PTSD, I'd love to hear about them.

Again, I'm so glad your dad-in-law is still in good health and long may it continue.

Rev

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Ohhhh but it is. I witnessed it first hand, and that's it.

Good on you and your FIL.

There are some people who could do exactly as you say, cure themselves and then say it's a bunch of BS or coincidence. Unreal.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Okay then, my father-in-law is an illusion.. or of course, I'm lying. But, all your sources (with their own agendas) are to be believed unequivocally.

Now you see, this is the kind of stuff that burns me bottom. You come here, in an effort to help others, and what do you get? Thanks? Noooo, just ridicule.....So, thanks friend, I will look further into this important info.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here are some links to other sources of information in regards to sodium bicarbonate

Lots of good information and hundreds of comments
drsircus.com...

From a medical perspective
examine.com...

And here is a case where baking soda is used to treat cancer.
www.drwhitaker.com...
This site has 7 different health benefits of baking soda, one of which is cancer. Also, a lot of information in the comments section.

Health Benefit of Baking Soda #2: Cancer. Studies have shown that dietary measures to boost bicarbonate levels can increase the pH of acidic tumors without upsetting the pH of the blood and healthy tissues. Although this hasn’t yet been studied in human clinical trials, animal models of human breast cancer show that oral sodium bicarbonate does indeed make tumors more alkaline and inhibit metastasis. Based on these studies—plus the fact that baking soda is safe and well tolerated—we’ve adopted this therapy at Whitaker Wellness as part of our overall nutritional and immune support protocol for patients who are dealing with cancer.

At the clinic, we use 12 g (2 rounded teaspoons) of baking soda mixed in 2 cups water, along with a low-cal sweetener of your choice. (It’s quite salty tasting.) Sip this mixture over the course of an hour or two and repeat for a total of three times a day.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Okay then, my father-in-law is an illusion.. or of course, I'm lying.
Or your "therapy" had nothing to do with his apparent remission.

yeah, right. That's it.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: revmoofoo

That said, if you have a miracle cure for Bipolar and PTSD, I'd love to hear about them.

Oh, ok. This is a freebie - no charge. Meditation.

You're welcome and good luck.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Your source does not say that baking soda is used to treat cancer.

Although we do not treat cancer per se at the Whitaker Wellness Institute, we do offer several adjunct therapies and alternative cancer treatmtents to support our patients with cancer.

www.whitakerwellness.com...

Which, I'm sure, they provide free of cost.

How do your prices compare to other alternative medical facilities?

This is a tough question because there really isn’t anyone else out there that does everything that we do.

Waffle, waffle. But no agenda, of course.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Sadly, I have been unable to meditate for around 6 years now, but thanks for the advice.

Rev

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I never stated that people should not consider other options. You stated ph kills cancer with no scientific evidence to support your claim. I think you actually meant alkaline ph kills cancer cells. I have already given you a link which shows no causal relationship.

If am unfortunate and develop cancer I will try a ketogenic diet with mega-dose Vitamin C - 5g every 2-4 hours depending on bowel tolerance (I take 40G a day anyway). The difference is I am not posting a thread saying this will cure cancer.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morrad

I never stated that people should not consider other options. You stated ph kills cancer with no scientific evidence to support your claim. I think you actually meant alkaline ph kills cancer cells. I have already given you a link which shows no causal relationship.

If am unfortunate and develop cancer I will try a ketogenic diet with mega-dose Vitamin C - 5g every 2-4 hours depending on bowel tolerance (I take 40G a day anyway). The difference is I am not posting a thread saying this will cure cancer.

The difference is that I have already witnessed someone cure their cancer with a high ph and low-acid diet. I know it works and yes, I'm encouraging others to at least give it a try.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Your source does not say that baking soda is used to treat cancer.

Although we do not treat cancer per se at the Whitaker Wellness Institute, we do offer several adjunct therapies and alternative cancer treatmtents to support our patients with cancer.

www.whitakerwellness.com...

Which, I'm sure, they provide free of cost.

How do your prices compare to other alternative medical facilities?

This is a tough question because there really isn’t anyone else out there that does everything that we do.

Waffle, waffle. But no agenda, of course.

I believe it would be illegal for them to say they treat cancer... in this way. The FDA makes sure of that.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Do you understand that the reason people are calling you out on this is because essentially you are claiming to have cured cancer yet you offer up zero evidence of this??

Just seems like to me this is all going over your head, you seem oblivious to the problems behind what you are saying
edit on 28-2-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I'm encouraging others to at least give it a try.
And to forego other treatments which are statistically known to work in favor of one which, to your knowledge, has worked exactly once.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Do you understand that the reason people are calling you out on this is because essentially you are claiming to have cured cancer yet you offer up zero evidence of this??

Just seems like to me this is all going over your head, you seem oblivious to the problems behind what you are saying

Wrong, the reason you FEW are calling me out on this is because you have an agenda. I've provided plenty of evidence in the other thread through many, many posts.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I'm encouraging others to at least give it a try.
And to forego other treatments which are statistically known to work in favor of one which, to your knowledge, has worked exactly once.

Wrong again. The reason I made this new thread was because I found dozens and dozens of new testimonials from people who experiences the same drastically fast results, but of course, those people, some who have even made their own blogs (one of which I linked) are probably all lying as well. Man, you guys claim you don't have an agenda, but you won't quit, you won't stop misleading over and over again. It's laughable. It really is. Thing is, I won't stop either cuz I to believe strongly in what i say. But, me, I have no agenda whatsoever. I get paid nothing for promoting a baking soda treatment plan. Unless, Phage, you to think Vernon Johnston is my father-in-law. lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join