It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

As of yet I have not seen any addressing of this crucial point and it is imperative that in this case it be discussed. If the Original Poster did not meticulously track and log these measurements then there is no way to verify whether their claim of baking soda curing cancer is correct but more importantly, it draws into question their veracity as to the merits of their supposed treatment. I still assert that this omission was intentional as it would have given a clear and irrefutable paper trail in the eventuality this 'treatment' lead to a serious complication. Covering ones bases as it were.

Here is how I see it. If you are going to make a highly extraordinary claim, that of curing cancer, you should be prepared to deal with the questions that arise to, not only the fact that you are making this claim, but to your methodology. I would expect you to have rigorously documented all relative measurements regarding blood pH (which in this case is the critical factor being cited) and be prepared to accept and reply to scrutiny as to your alleged results

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
Everything that I come across, even the mainstream medical commentary, all insist that cancer can not grow in an alkaline environment, balanced PH of course keeping it from even getting a start. It just makes sense that adding baking soda to ones diet will at least slow the progression of cancer.

How did the Original Poster measure pH levels? How can you make the correlation from what you read about cancer supposedly not being able to exist in an alkaline environment and the fact that the Original Poster cannot demonstrate that he achieved this environment in his father-in-laws blood pH?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Thanks for study link. But this study is bad. I agree that vegetarian diet is worse, maybe even worse than protein diet where people eat big numbers of meat per day. Because vegetarians choke them self's in milk and cheese and I'm not sure what is bigger poison milk or meat. Anyway this study backs up meat eaters. I mean it really backs them up. It almost says that consuming big amounts of meat is the healthiest diet you can have. But even the birds on the wire know that it is not true.

Too much meat will put you in grave really fast.

Study is very bad done, it shows results but this results are not significant, there were only 0.02% vegans. And by vegans I mean people that don't eat crap food. When I say vegan diet is healthy I don't mean vegan diet that avoid animal products, I mean vegan diet that avoid all chemicals all industry processed food and other crap food.

I agree vegetarians are not healthy, but saying heavy meat eaters are the healthiest diet in the worlds is making this study ridiculous. And it is coming from Austria, a country that is somehow serious, don't know why they publish this crap and what is their goal here. People in Austria not consuming too much meat?
edit on 2-3-2016 by saadad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You're still here?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I'm staying. To much discovery, at least for me, to let the discussion end.

This whole notion that many cancers are the result of first the over growth of candida that then encourages fungal growth through our bodies intrigues me. Candida a necessary gut flora that gets out of control due to the amounts of sugar most folks consume, then throw on top of that the horrendous diets most have. No wonder corporate medical and pharma profits grow.

Have you ever known a regular MD that preached against any refined sugar and encouraged a plant based diet?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Hi i have cancer and I would like to ask you a few questions that I would like answered please and these are as follows.

What level was the blood ph when tested?

How did you get the required dosage into the system?

Would you recommend all the other cancer cures that dr sircus has?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gemma1984

Hi i have cancer and I would like to ask you a few questions that I would like answered please and these are as follows.

What level was the blood ph when tested?

How did you get the required dosage into the system?

Would you recommend all the other cancer cures that dr sircus has?

We never tested his pH. Never thought of it at the time. I am not a doctor nor a scientist, just a concerned son-in-law who did what he could for his family member. This was three years ago.

He did a number of things to make his body more alkaline such as drinking high alkaline water, breathing exercises, eating lemons and limes. But, the most importatn was the baking soda and molasses. He dissolved one teaspoon of baking soda in two cups of water heating it up over the stove, then once dissolved, added the teaspoon of molasses. He did this twice a day, not around meal times. He experienced a slight headache for the first few days but he also saw huge improvements in his health after three days, such as very little back pain that used to keep him up all night. He was stopping at least 10 times during urination, which was reduced to three times after only three days and after a week he was peeing like a racehorse. Also, his skin vastly improved. He looked like he took ten years off his age. After week one, he upped his dose to two teaspoons of soda for the next week and then back down to one teaspoon for the 3rd week. We don't even know if this was necessary, but during that 2nd week his bowel movements increased quite a bit and had some runs. It may have been too much, maybe not. He handled it well, just saying that this did occur.

Haven't looked much at his other cure ideas, but I do believe strongly in many other natural cures, such as things as simple as a strong organic vegetable diet, turmeric, some of the super juices like mangosteen, aloe vera and noni berries. Also believe there is a lot to Cannabis oil.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

I'm staying. To much discovery, at least for me, to let the discussion end.

This whole notion that many cancers are the result of first the over growth of candida that then encourages fungal growth through our bodies intrigues me. Candida a necessary gut flora that gets out of control due to the amounts of sugar most folks consume, then throw on top of that the horrendous diets most have. No wonder corporate medical and pharma profits grow.

Have you ever known a regular MD that preached against any refined sugar and encouraged a plant based diet?

It's almost like Big Pharma and the food industry, or Monsanto's of the world, are all working together. The food we eat today isn't even food compared to what it was 50 years ago. We have been contaminated big time.. in the name of profits. And Big Pharma is waiting right there to serve us... in the name of profits.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I'll start trusting corporate doctors when I see them picketing McDonalds.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

How can you be sure that the baking soda effected his ph if it was never tested?

With the lemons and limes having a high acid content did this not affected him for the worse as lemons and limes both have a ph of around 2.2 which is also on the opposite scale of baking soda which is 9. Surly that would cancel each other out or there about.
Mangosteen also has a ph of 3.5

How did he get the baking soda into his blood stream as ingestion would not do that?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gemma1984

How can you be sure that the baking soda effected his ph if it was never tested?

With the lemons and limes having a high acid content did this not affected him for the worse as lemons and limes both have a ph of around 2.2 which is also on the opposite scale of baking soda which is 9. Surly that would cancel each other out or there about.
Mangosteen also has a ph of 3.5

How did he get the baking soda into his blood stream as ingestion would not do that?

You'll have to buy the book to find out more.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gemma1984

I'm not sure you can change pH of blood. But soda can change pH of acid in stomach. And that will sure change the way your organism functions. Now I m not saying that this can heal cancer, but it will for sure upset your organism and since we know cancer is actually our own cells growing, dieng whatever, then maybe upsetting the whole organism can sometimes reverse body decaying.

As you see I m very open minded, not like some people in this topic that need to see some theory's and ideas on CNN first to even start thinking about it.
edit on 2-3-2016 by saadad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Closed for Staff review.

edit on Sat Mar 5 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Reopening...with a reminder......
This was one of the worst thread derailments I have ever witnessed.......You are responsible for your own posts.

Those who cannot post civilly and on topic are advised to look for another thread for debate.

*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics
Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: gazzerman
a reply to: research100

Hey Matt, I Watched the whole video twice and could not find a mention to John Wayne? Where in the video did he say that?

"please do a little reseach before posting" , bit rude, especially when it seems like you are the one that made the mistake?

that tony robbins clip that you posted was energy for life part 2, i made a slight mistake.... it was in energy for life part 1 starting at 14:21 he says all people have 8 to 20 pounds in the colon and that john wayne had 28 pounds , the time ending around 14;32

the fact that robbins would spout off this totally bold faced lie..why should I believe anything else he says.

I get that you just posted part 2 because you saw it and then saw this thread the same day and part 2 was all about the body ph and that was your only point...so I apologize for picking on you, because you were only pointing out that robbins was talking about the same thing as this thread

edit on 5-3-2016 by research100 because: added sentences

edit on 5-3-2016 by research100 because: changed a sentence

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I know I said I wouldn't return but... You're going to have to explain the lemon and lime thing. Citrus fruits. Citric acid?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I know I said I wouldn't return but... You're going to have to explain the lemon and lime thing. Citrus fruits. Citric acid?

This gets back to urine pH. The problem is, urine pH doesn't directly correspond to blood pH in a healthy adult. You're seeing what the kidneys had to chuck to get the blood into line, along with what you dumped via respiration. So it's pretty complicated, and it's very indirect. You can't use urine pH as an analog for blood pH, really.

But that's where the lemons are alkaline thing comes from, originally. What you want to do is go to googlescholar and look for PRAL - potential renal acid load. In a lot of circumstances, you'll also see the tables of what's "alkalizing" and "acid forming" be an act of near total fiction compared to the original tables generated by researchers, as the various "health sites" added in or removed their favorites on the good side.

If you want alkaline pee, those are the foods you want. Alkaline blood pH, not so much.

The reason I say to use googlescholar is that if you don't, you'll pick up a lot of Mercola-like sites that try to tell you PRAL is blood pH - it's not - or snow job you on what a buffer is.

Alkaline lemons?

eta: mostly what PRAL measures is how much methionine, cystine, taurine and other sulfur amino acids you're consuming with that food. The lower the sulfur content, the lower the PRAL, with some secondary effects concerning how much they interact with other bases. Your kidneys will take the opportunity to use excess citric acid to dump oxalates and urates into the urine, and that affects the PRAL. But none of it really changes the blood pH.
edit on 6-3-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The blood can be too acidic or too alkaline, when acidic the lungs come into action, if too alkaline the kidneys. YES you can control with eating foods and with breath.

Here is how blood pH is regulated by the body AND some ways to control it:

She talks about acidosis in her video and alkalosis. The two conditions lead to their own problems and are caused by different sources. Acidosis has cancer listed as one source.

Also, notice that baking soda is listed as a potential cure in some cases for the acidosis and I will add that this source is from U.S. National Library of Medicine. Or/and, increase in oxygen. One for the lungs the other for the kidneys. Air acts on the lungs or oxygen and food on the kidneys. I quote:

In some cases, sodium bicarbonate (the chemical in baking soda) may be given to reduce the acidity of the blood.

If I am not mistaken these are two things Rez documented in his OP.

Here is how to help your body maintain a balanced pH through exercise .

Cancer loves to live in acidic environments.
Another link to a paper about acidosis being promoted by diet, mainly the western diet

YES ITS A BLOG with references, look at the second comment. Full of sources.

Cancer is relatively old and well known.
edit on 7-3-2016 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

So if Cancer loves to live in acidic conditions can you answer the next set of questions?

How does the sodium get into the blood stream through ingestion?
Why does the OP (and a few others) recommend lemons (2.3PH), limes (2.4PH) and mangosteen(3.5PH) to compliment baking soda of a 9PH?
How does blood PH relate to urine PH?
Why is there no data (besides testimonials) on baking soda "curing cancer" available?

ETA There are only 2 things I managed to find out about any type of sodium and Cancer.
1, Baking soda could be used, in conjunction with an MRI, to detect different types of Cancers.
2, Sodium Clodronate is used to help with the symptoms of Cancers that effect the bones.

There is actual DATA about both of them, but I can't find ANY studies or data about effects of sodium bicarbonate on Cancer.
edit on 075607/3/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join