It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

My thoughts exactly.

Plus I was rediculous because of calling baking soda salt.

Bicarbonate of soda is bicarbonate and sodium.

Sodium chloride is sodium and chloride.

They're both sodiums yet somehow bicarbonate of soda is a cancer cure and sodium chloride is a cancer cure? Does that mean it's actually not the sodium content at all, but rather the chlorine and the bicarbonate?

The lack of logic in these threads is beyond stupid.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Agartha
a reply to: Rezlooper

I am glad your father in law is doing well, but Vernon 'Vito' Johnston died of cancer. His good friend said so on their shared facebook page: www.facebook.com...

Go to post 22 July 2015.
I'm not sure whether you knew or not.

This is true...nice find

We already discussed this. That is the only post you'll find anywhere about any of that. It's true, he seems to have disappeared in late 2013, early 2014. He was still doing his webinars in august of 2013. Someone posted a possible obituary for him from June 14 of 2014. Did his cancer come back? Quite possible. I have not hid the fact that this may happen, I even posted the blog from the lady whose husband's bladder cancer did come back the following year and was even more resistant to the baking soda treatment plan, but when he had it surgically removed, the doctors admitted to her that the tumor was smaller than a couple of weeks prior to the surgery. She believes it would have still worked if they continued the treatment. Who knows. You see, I can admit it may not work for everyone and there's no guarantees that it may not return. But, I will stand by what I say when I say that it is definitely worth the try for anyone facing this crisis in their life because it has worked for many people and I have witnessed it work in our family. Three years later he is still cancer free. But, is there any guarantees for anyone facing this deadly disease even with conventional methods? Heck no.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

But you're giving false hope (as this cure isn't a cure) and advice that could potentially kill someone.

Don't mind about killing someone though, right? Just take MORE baking soda.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Here is a link to the original thread. If you or someone you know is facing this crisis in your life, check out this treatment plan we put together for my father-in-law, it worked. He is living proof. Read through the thread and you'll see I provide photo posts of his medical records. He did this protocol and he lived. He saw huge improvements in just a few days.

We may have cured father-in-law with natural cure, symptoms gone in 3 weeks!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This is interesting, especially considering the source

Though there are reports of people beating cancer with a combination of baking soda and molasses (or maple syrup), the question is why is molasses or maple syrup needed? The answer usually given is that sugar-loving cancer cells are tricked into taking in the baking soda when they gobble up the molasses or maple syrup.

However, it is impossible to keep a combination of baking soda and molasses/maple syrup intact once it enters the digestive system. Even if the digestive system somehow failed to break the combination down, such a combination would be far too large to enter the bloodstream.

While it can be dicey, baking soda can be used to help defeat some cancers. However, there is no logical reason to include molasses or maple syrup - especially since cancer feeds on sugar.

It is probably worth noting that the man most often cited as an example of beating cancer with a baking soda and molasses combo also incorporated a healthy diet and breathing exercises as part of his protocol.
www.naturalnews.com...#

And I'll ask again, given all the changes made basically at the same time, why do you even think you can single out the baking soda and molasses as a "cure"?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
Here is a link to the original thread. If you or someone you know is facing this crisis in your life, check out this treatment plan we put together for my father-in-law, it worked. He is living proof. Read through the thread and you'll see I provide photo posts of his medical records. He did this protocol and he lived. He saw huge improvements in just a few days.

We may have cured father-in-law with natural cure, symptoms gone in 3 weeks!

Who's to say that it wasn't a misdiagnosis? Or something other than baking soda?

Also, why is sodium bicarbonate good for you and can kill cancer, but sodium chlorine causes cancer (your own words)?

Does that mean it's not the sodium at all and rather the bicarbonate that cures and chlorine gives?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Though there are reports of people beating cancer with a combination of baking soda and molasses (or maple syrup), the question is why is molasses or maple syrup needed? The answer usually given is that sugar-loving cancer cells are tricked into taking in the baking soda when they gobble up the molasses or maple syrup.

However, it is impossible to keep a combination of baking soda and molasses/maple syrup intact once it enters the digestive system. Even if the digestive system somehow failed to break the combination down, such a combination would be far too large to enter the bloodstream.

While it can be dicey, baking soda can be used to help defeat some cancers. However, there is no logical reason to include molasses or maple syrup - especially since cancer feeds on sugar.

It is probably worth noting that the man most often cited as an example of beating cancer with a baking soda and molasses combo also incorporated a healthy diet and breathing exercises as part of his protocol.
www.naturalnews.com...#

And I'll ask again, given all the changes made basically at the same time, why do you even think you can single out the baking soda and molasses as a "cure"?

If you'll look back in my posts, which you guys never seem to do, I said that I didn't think the baking soda needed the molasses, and even when we did it for G, it was more for taste and because molasses is so much better healthwise than maple syrup or honey. I believe strongly that it is the simple fact of raising one's pH levels to high levels that defeats the cancer. it doesn't have to be tricked by the sugar of the molasses as many in these studies have said. But, hey, I've also said I am no expert in this, I am just passing along information from my own experiences.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I believe strongly that it is the simple fact of raising one's pH levels to high levels that defeats the cancer.

How high did you raise them?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

www.naturalnews.com...#

If you'll look back in my posts, which you guys never seem to do, I said that I didn't think the baking soda needed the molasses, and even when we did it for G, it was more for taste and because molasses is so much better healthwise than maple syrup or honey. I believe strongly that it is the simple fact of raising one's pH levels to high levels that defeats the cancer. it doesn't have to be tricked by the sugar of the molasses as many in these studies have said. But, hey, I've also said I am no expert in this, I am just passing along information from my own experiences.

Yet you still push baking soda as a cure.

•You've been shown how urine PH is waste PH.
•You've been shown how blood PH over 8 would kill someone.
•You've been shown multiple times that what you're pushing is a hoax (even from the same website you linked to to prove it works).
•You've shown no evidence, only testimonials.
•You've been shown how sodium bicarbonate is an additive (E500) yet people still have cancer.
•You resorted to calling me a liar aswell as a troll and a shill as you did with other members.
•You have yet to answer the most basic of questions when it comes to sodium.
•You have said yourself you're no expert, yet refuse to accept the SCIENCE of experts.

Do I really need to go on?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Focus for a moment if you will. How can you claim the baking soda did it given all the other changes made at the time?

If a drug company did a study where the group did everything you say G did but replace the baking soda and molasses with drug X, would you accept their claims that drug X cured cancer or would you call bull# on the drug company?

I'd be screaming bull#!!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
okey. What about this. And this goes to all the posters who disagree and are obviously very experienced or otherwise seem very intelligent.

TLDR; verson:
What is your opinion than, how did he cure cancer?
Lets take that as a fact and instead of posts of disbelief and hursh words. please use your wisdom and tell us your opinion.

His G. got healed, why?

Long version:
We can all read his story, and his story is not the only one. There are a lot of people over the net who got better with this combination. Many stories.

So there must be a big part of them true. Why? becouse no one gets anything from free medicine. Why would anyone lie for no profit about such serious thing. Only very twisted people... well a few maybe are, but in my opinion a lot of them are not.

These are two very general ideas in my dumb simple opinion. : )

- combination of things did the trick and not just baking soda and molasses.
Maybe something to do with vegan food. vegetable, lemons, fruit? All that have SO much different good things in them and then if one mix them in certain way, it can produce this result?

- maybe it really is all in the mind and placebo effect is doing the trick, while eating and drinking healthy food and giving the body best chance to heal naturally. Our immune system may still be hiding some secret when it comes to do with emotions. with both positive strong emotion and belief and connection with a lot of "love in the air" shared around all close people. Very positive emotions. Very strong stuff.

Specifically if one believes in "magic" : )

They may be casting a "healing spells" ... in a way.the person must accepts it subconsciously and consciously and the body responds also and immune system or something else destroys bad cells. Or they just stop working and die out, naturally?

- or any else ideas, dumb or otherwise? : )

But I really am way out of my experiences here. And obviously there are some other people present who do know a lot about in relation to this and you should all work together to DEBUNK the # out of this in such a way, so that we can make some theory why some of the people can get healed of cancer with this simple treatment?

Also, personally I do strongly believe in the mind over matter (...I mean, if I want to move the hand, it moves, right? haha) ...anyway second point is from my pov a very viable option. But I do not claim I know how one can heal with emotional energy or in some other way.
But there are people, real healers who can perform miracles even today. But not in public view but that does not count for much if they have healed people in real life, from many testimonies.

But such people are extremely rare and most are fakes. But for instance.

People like that exists, and they can do some "magic", in my opinion.

So what is the deal, how are some people getting better?

you all should use wisdom from experiance and try to just debunk this and be the first on ATS to came with something original??
I know for a fact there are many amazing people around!!

I think this is one way how you not so nice people could be a little more helpful than bashing. You MAY be talking the truth, but he IS talking the truth also, did you consider that?
Now lets share some interesting OPINIONs, thoughts or anything helpful at all.

Nobody knows for 100%, what is the real cure, but the fact is G. is real and the story is true and a lot of others are true also.

So let's try to work on some ideas, how can this happen?

Maybe....or just you know...bash away and thank you for your opinion, but it is not nice, Why?

Well...there is so much evidence, even if anecdotal, in this case it is clear - he is telling the truth, it is all in the posts and other thread in my opinion.

How, why, think, share, maybe?

thank you!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

www.naturalnews.com...#

Yet you still push baking soda as a cure.

•You've been shown how urine PH is waste PH.
•You've been shown how blood PH over 8 would kill someone.
•You've been shown multiple times that what you're pushing is a hoax (even from the same website you linked to to prove it works).
•You've shown no evidence, only testimonials.
•You've been shown how sodium bicarbonate is an additive (E500) yet people still have cancer.
•You resorted to calling me a liar aswell as a troll and a shill as you did with other members.
•You have yet to answer the most basic of questions when it comes to sodium.
•You have said yourself you're no expert, yet refuse to accept the SCIENCE of experts.

Do I really need to go on?

The only thing I can add to this for Rez is this:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

My honest opinion after reading through 3 threads about this?

Misdiagnosis.

It happens so much it is unbelievable.

Now, why do I believe this is more likely?

Apart from baking soda being proven, more than once, it can't be absorbed into the blood stream and countless other problems with it, here is why...

My wife experienced extreme pain in her lower back September last year. We thought it was because of the cancer, as you do kind of think the worse. She went to her GP who said she had a spinal infection (after some tests were done). She got given meds and told she will likely have a crumbling disc due to the infection.

2 weeks later she goes back to the doctor as the pain is now worse. More tests are done. The GP now says it's not an infection, but a compacted disc and she might need surgery. We think "great! Just what we need."

3 days later the GP phones to say it's not a conpacted disc, it's a tear. So she goes for more tests (including X-Ray's and an MRI) and it turns out it IS a tear.

So my point is, the GP got it wrong, TWICE. That's why I believe it's as simple as a misdiagnosis.

(FYI she's still got back pain and it could take a couple more months before she's ok, but they now say her disc is slightly twisted due to the tear)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Lets take that as a fact and instead of posts of disbelief and hursh words. please use your wisdom and tell us your opinion.

His G. got healed, why?

I don't KNOW that he did. I will accept it as fact if you will accept that he was cured by "chemtrails". They don't work for everyone, but that's why they're "spraying". Deal?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

His G. got healed, why?

I don't KNOW that he did. I will accept it as fact if you will accept that he was cured by "chemtrails". They don't work for everyone, but that's why they're "spraying". Deal?

Really?
Chemtrails?
You couldn't have said oxygen or something?
lol

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
This is true...nice find

Thank you, kind sir/madam.

originally posted by: UniFinity
People like that exists, and they can do some "magic", in my opinion.

Strange how healers never go to hospitals or hospices to 'cure' people with their magic.
Also:

Maybe something to do with vegan food.

I read this article a few days ago, a study was carried out in Austria and it showed that vegetarians are less healthy overall than meat eaters and have higher incidences of cancer and mental health problems. In this study the vegetarian sample included vegans, ovo-lacto veg and pescatarians. I haven't had time to read it in detail yet, but here is the link:
LINK

edit on 2-3-2016 by Agartha because: Added link

edit on 2-3-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Caution to all.

It's extremely obvious this thread is him just networking his scam.

It was covered on page 12, he doesn't understand what the main purpose of ATS is.

He's here because he believes this is a Conspiracy Website, and that if 'they' believe him here, anyone will, and his scam will drive into full gear. He barely understands the concept of a Conspiracy or what it means to prove one wrong, but connected with it briefly when talking about Big Pharma.

He's trying to market us, and that's the main distaste I found talking to him anymore. He has no proof, you knew that before you read 27 pages. He doesn't understand many people are reading 27 pages atm, for the proof, and the proof is all that matters here.

He believes he has supporters, because Big Pharma conspiracy theorists congregate here.

However the notion of him trying to sell $29.99 advice to a bunch of people who are only interested in the truth and debunking lies, is not something I think he expected. Refusing to admit there is a 'natural' remedies Conspiracy as well, is the last drop in the bucket of proof he's not one of us. He doesn't maintain a neutral perspective, and only hates Big Pharma because the less people that use Big Pharma drives Natural Remedies sales up. Now his perspective and this inherent connection alone is harmless, but not when he's on a public forum, that is a public platform, spouting lies to further profit his business, well- The hypocrisy here comes in Extra-Large.

It literally sucks you people are so thorough it's not beyond ATS reasoning for someone to buy it just to prove he's fake. That's what bothered me most about this thread existing still.

Caution to all.
edit on 2-3-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Can you fix your link because wherever I read I read vegan diet us healthiest. And saying that meateaters have less cancer than vegans is insane. Since meateaters consume antibiotics, hirmon grow and high dosage of protein which is food for cancer.

So please fix link so I can read wtf for meat propaganda study is this.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: saadad

Can you fix your link because wherever I read I read vegan diet us healthiest. And saying that meateaters have less cancer than vegans is insane. Since meateaters consume antibiotics, hirmon grow and high dosage of protein which is food for cancer.

So please fix link so I can read wtf for meat propaganda study is this.

I think it's fixed now but I'll give you the references:
Nutrition and Health – The Association between Eating Behavior and Various Health Parameters: A Matched
Sample Study. Authors: Nathalie T. Burkert et al. Institute of Social Medicine and Epidemiology, Medical University Graz, Graz, Austria. 2014.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Maybe the vegans aren't eating enough baking soda and molasses?

Ever thought of that?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join