It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Ohhhh if only it really was so easy.....

I hate threads like this, full of false hope and false science I would go on but I really don't have the time to get in to it.

Ohhhh but it is. I witnessed it first hand, and that's it.

Well that's me convinced.
Who needs evidence and basic science when you have testimonials?

Even though it turns physiology 101 on it's head...
(It wouldn't, that was sarcasm).

Lots of links to various websites though, I wonder why.

Then you, when confronted with death, wait for evidence and science. Why do you care what someone else chooses to do with their own life? I ask that question to all of you who are so angry on this thread with the idea that there are alternatives, why do you care what someone does with their own life, especially when it is they who are confronted with death? Do you walk up to someone and rip a cigarette out of their mouth? Do you slam a helmet on the guy riding a motorcycle without one? Do you have a chat with the obese man in line at McDonalds? I think not.

So you can't tell me how it does what I've asked then?
So you can't show any evidence that it bypasses normal digestion?
So you can't tell me how the alkaline nonsense contradicts homeostasis?

I've been working in healthcare (look it up) for 30 years. I care about people's health very much, it's been the one consistent driver of my career.
So that's why I care.

And the reason I'll ask for evidence is because I loathe people like you writing nonsense about something so serious and then dancing around when asked to provide any proof.
And I've said it before and I'll say it again (and I'm still waiting);
If someone can provide real evidence that their alternative treatment works for cancer I'll believe it.
Real evidence means that the cancer is confirmed by standard practice, the stage is confirmed, any previous or current therapy is confirmed, the dose and administration of the alt therapy is confirmed, any regression of the cancer is confirmed, evidence provided that regression is due to the alt therapy etc etc.

If you can't (or more likely won't) provide this then it has to be deduced that you are using some sort of magic.
And I don't believe in magic.

Okay, you've said your piece and I will not oblige, so go away.

I know you won't oblige because it's impossible isn't it?
And no, I won't go away.

I'll happily stay here until you can show that anything you've posted is true and works.
Or I'll stay here and point out why you are wrong.
Either way I'll be here.

You're welcome.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This thread is embarrassing now.

You could have brought a healthy debate to the table but your unwillingness to accept simple biology has ruined your thread and the website it links to.

I'm really trying to be positive on ATS at the moment but this thread has pushed a button. For personal reasons.

I'm not going to read it or reply anymore. It's very very sad and goes against all which ATS is proud of.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Lol. yeah, and my dear father-in-law would surely have sued me right?

Not if he was deceased, but the District Attorney could have prosecuted you for your actions so I understand why you did not keep an accurate log of your questionable actions.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
So, now the derailment relies on the question of how the baking soda gets past stomach acid. How does anything we eat get past the stomach acid and into our bloodstream? If I eat a nice hairy red bud of weed, how does it get past the stomach acid and into my bloodstream making me high as a kite? When I take ibuprofen, how does it get past the stomach acid and relieve my headache? How does anything get into our bloodstream? In your attempts to derail this thread, please don't pretend that I am a doctor, I never claimed to be. I will not debate the science with you because I don't know how the science works. It's your pathetic attempt to mislead people into believing natural cures are nonsense and by the statements I've read so far, you will go to any lengths.
edit on 29-2-2016 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Agreed this is embarrassing the op has been bested in every respect in this thread and he still won't admit to being wrong.

And I am just going to come out and say it....

In my opinion based on what I have read in the op it is my belief that the op has made this whole thing up.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
You know it’s a sad state that ATS has become. This is why I don’t participate much here anymore, because, and I’m not calling out anyone specifically here as shills, that’s what this site feels like now. A site full of government shills that put you down, derail your threads, or harass the # out of you if you ever have any thought outside the main stream. Anyone of us with an idea outside the norm, or a belief that an actual conspiracy may exist, is losing the war for our thoughts. It’s like people are just giving up and that’s the change I’ve witnessed here at ATS over the past three years. The government shills are succeeding.

It's why people aren't posting what they believe, because the attacks aren't worth it anymore.

I mean, think about how hypocritical some of you, as one of you suggested cannabis oil is okay but other natural cures are not. So, if you are okay with that one personally, it makes it okay, but otherwise it's quack!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Agreed this is embarrassing the op has been bested in every respect in this thread and he still won't admit to being wrong.

In my opinion based on what I have read in the op it is my belief that the op has made this whole thing up.

You're an idiot! Sorry, just had to come out and say it.
edit on 29-2-2016 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You're an idiot!

Am not the one pretending to have cured cancer with baking soda

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

A site full of government shills that put you down, derail your threads, or harass the # out of you...

People do not agree with your questionable decisions and actions so they must be government shills. How weak.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't have to pretend.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Here is a study done on baking soda and its effects on kidneys. Not cancer, but kidney patients needing dialysis.

A daily dose of baking soda can help with kidney patients in dialysis

It says one group was given the baking soda in tablet form in addition to their usual care.

Over a period of one year, the kidney function of these patients declined about two thirds more slowly than that of individuals not given the tablets. In fact, their rate of decline was little different from what would be expected with normal ageing.
Rapid progression of kidney disease occurred in just 9 per cent of patients given baking soda compared with 45 per cent of the non-treated group.
Patients taking sodium bicarbonate tablets were also less likely to develop end-stage renal disease requiring dialysis.

I wonder how they got that baking soda past the stomach acids.

Study leader Magdi Yaqoob, Professor of Renal Medicine at the Royal London Hospital, said: 'This study shows baking soda can be useful for people with kidney failure. That is, as long as the dose is regulated and under supervision.
'What happens is the inflammation of kidney is prevented by baking soda because a chemical reaction takes place limiting ammonia production in the kidney.
'This cheap and simple strategy also improves patients' nutritional well-being and has the potential to improve quality of life and of course a clinical outcome that can remove the need for dialysis.
'Baking soda is not classed as a drug so this study has never been tried before.'

Not baking soda! No way could baking soda perform like this for kidney failure. Well, maybe kidney failure but surely not for cancer.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

You're out of the BOX. You can't be out of the BOX, and the inhabitants of the BOX will use desperate measures to get you back in the BOX.

Too bad our medical experts can't chip in and explore how this remedy was able to work as well as it did. I think that there is a link between overgrowth of candida and some types of cancer. Maybe cancer is a fungus, alkalizing would have an effect if it were. Looking into that now.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Haha u make me smile every time I read your posts .. I've told ya before I believe that u have lost someone thro cancer and u feel guilty for not helping them an that's why u go on here preaching about everything that's not approved by the government doesn't work .. Im still here an will be for a long time to come so there's ya prove 😊 a reply to: Pardon?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I remember the first thread well! I am happy to hear G is doing well. I have been pondering a major ph imbalance is causing a re occouring problem I have. When people get sick, or I'll, its because there is an imbalance of something.

If you would, please direct me to where I can reseach the baking soda and molasses. As the medication I have to take for it is very hard on your liver and kidneys. And ironcally, Vitamin D also ties into it.

When I read the first few pages, I was like....OK....3...2...1..... There was Phage....

Message me if you would.....Thank you...

If this helps me.......I will forever be in debt!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

You're out of the BOX.

If you follow OP's advice you'll end up in a box alright.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RezlooperThe government shills are succeeding.

How precious of you to think that anyone who disagrees with your nonsense must be paid to do so.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

If this can be repeated (without any other intervention) many many more times, then I'll believe it.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Rezloopers father-in-law is alive and well thanks to out of the box thinking. Yours and other attempts to smear a common sense discovery is why the distrust of corporate medicine grows. Your not doing your industry any favors.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
So where's all the naysayers at now in regards to my post about the study of baking soda on kidneys?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: thepolish1

Hey Polish, I messaged you.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join