It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recurring Scenes in my dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Every once and a while I have a recurring scene in my dreams, the beginning of the dream that leads up to the scene is different and so is the ending. The one I had last night typically involves a group of people and I were trying to escape something disastrous that happened. The main focus of the dream was Me and a Woman and her baby.In this dream we were trying to escape a nuke that was about to go off. The weird part is that at some points of the dream I had the prospective of the woman and some times it was my own prospective. The part of the dream that has recurred is that we are trying to get to an airport but before we get there we end up at a house. Not much happens at the house, but then the Woman remembers the the hostess of the house was dangerous. The lady sends me out a window and then hands me her baby and then went to warn the others, in other dreams I've had we make it out safely, unfortunately I moved my leg the wrong way and woke up so I don't know if anything was going to change.

This has happened many times to me, one that I remember had much different endings. I was at a tall building and a guy started talking about this new plane that he had invented. The part that was the same was that we had to ride a window washing type raft up the building to get to his office. In the first dream the guy helped me into his office and then we went up some stairs and I saw the plane. The second time he left us with his lab assistance who left me and another guy to get into their office ourselves. This time the guy tried to lift himself up the window but he stumbled, I reached to try to grab him but then he balanced himself and I fell multiple stories.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IngyBall

Ever see Miracle Mile? Surreal…

***adult themes***

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nope, never seen it, seems interesting though might have to watch it.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

It sounds like a dream of general insecurity with your living situation. Perhaps you are worried about a major change that could take place in your life that wouldn't be a positive one?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: centarix

Hmm maybe, I am in college so that may be why.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Movies alright, your dream reminded me of it. Reply from Centarix is more to the point.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Ever see Miracle Mile? Surreal…

***adult themes***

Release date: September 11, 1988

Just say'n lol

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Thats how you rate movies, by how old they are?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Thats how you rate movies, by how old they are?

? I did not rate the movie I was noting the fact that it was released on September 11...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Oh, sorry. I missed that…

Synchronicity?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Of no doubt! Lots of those with that Date for whatever reason...other than just the obvious

new topics

top topics

join