It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thirdphaseofmoon hoax video infestation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: BiffWellington

I think the idea is more that not all the videos on TPOM are created by them.

I know that.

I stopped looking on the internet for real UFO videos a lonnng time ago because of them and other bunko sites…

The bottom line, in my view, is that ANY video that ENDS UP posted on TPOM - regardless of its origin - is debunked de facto by the mere fact that it appears there.

That could be very convenient for some.

Exactly.

Well, if that is the case, stop playing into the hands of the disinformationists on the internet and start looking again for convincing video evidence of UFOs. For this purpose, it might help to avoid YouTube.

You look. I haven't found any except a few old ones I already knew about.

I sawer a thingy once so know they exist. I have been looking most of my life because of it. Thought when I came to the internet it would be in plain sight open to the public and all… sadly the internet is controlled as much as tv, radio and newspapers used to be in the era b4 inter webs.

Edit: I will however continue to review anything I see brought here, with relish.
edit on 28-2-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
me too…

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Chalice.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Chalice.

When I google that, theres a stack of needles. Which needle are you pointing me to?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

If you don't know, all the better for her.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm guilty of watching/enjoying their videos. Pure trash like bad reality tv. But hey it's free and I think the brothers doing it are entertaining and the right amount of dumb. Listening to them talk about the LIGO gravity wave discovery was pure hilarious.

But yeah, TPOM will hurt your intelligence if you take them seriously.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martianlanded
I'm guilty of watching/enjoying their videos. Pure trash like bad reality tv. But hey it's free and I think the brothers doing it are entertaining and the right amount of dumb. Listening to them talk about the LIGO gravity wave discovery was pure hilarious.

But yeah, TPOM will hurt your intelligence if you take them seriously.

I think "entertaining" is the big word here. I think one of them actually went to school for CGI and they are both into film. They had a few films that bombed..

For the most part I think 90% of what they post there is likely CGI but I'm not sure about the "callers" as a lot of them do seem real.

I'm guilty of watching that channel, some of the videos i just cant tell

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join