It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thirdphaseofmoon hoax video infestation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
In my off time I look for new ufo/alien footage on the web, and I have to admit I think thridphaseofmoon done a great job spreading its hoaxes all over the internet.. again and again I bump into a video from thridphaseofmoon.. granted they are pretty good actors, real comedy. When looking for interesting footage I now have a filter to leave out thridphaseofhoax.. had enough hoax comedy

I bet they still earn a lot of money of these lies, to bad they give the whole ufo/alien subject a bad name and intensifies the disbelief of any potential real footage.
Hilarious third phase of moon debunking

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
When you think the public just can't get any dumber.....look in the comments section of a Thirdphaseofmoon video.
2nd.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider
Are you suggesting all of their videos are fake? They would need a production crew of a thousand people to produce that much. Granted, there certainly are a lot of fakes, but they can't all be fake.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The Industrial Disinformation Complex. Burying any real search for truth under a ton of BS. Like post 911, post Iraq, Ben Ghazi, etc. You want to find anything out, try digging for a needle in a stack of needles.

Just look at the official dance around Hillary's 'classified' server. Manning, Assange and Snowden have shown us examples of how they react to real material of a 'sensitive' nature being released to the public.

It is true from any era, any subject, the censorship and disinformation campaigns are rife. A good facsimile of this kind of control from Good Morning Vietnam. Sorry I can't show you the real version of events, thats classified. Hollywood will have to do.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I think there may be more to TPOM than you're giving them credit for.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Thats disingenuous. Instead of saying, they can't all be fake, show us a real one as proof.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Thats disingenuous. Instead of saying, they can't all be fake, show us a real one as proof.

I think the idea is more that not all the videos on TPOM are created by them. They solicit videos from the public as well and post them on their page. I also wonder if they take other videos they find on YouTube and re-post them.

The bottom line, in my view, is that ANY video that ENDS UP posted on TPOM - regardless of its origin - is debunked de facto by the mere fact that it appears there.

That could be very convenient for some.
edit on 28-2-2016 by BiffWellington because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

According to SocialBlade, Third Phase of the Moon has an earnings potential of $200000 a year. They typically post 1 video a day, and these videos seem to be sourced from other channels on YouTube. With editing experience, one person could easily manage this channel; finding videos, contacting the original poster, and editing those to make them typical of Third Phase could easily be done by one person working an eight hour day.

So it's not even that the videos are fake per say, but third phase is taking videos and exaggerating the content. Or, they're using obviously fake videos and making ridiculous claims about their authenticity.

If they did get a real video, they ruin the credibility just by putting it on their channel.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
double post.
edit on 28-2-2016 by BiffWellington because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

If they did get a real video, they ruin the credibility just by putting it on their channel.

I think we have a winner.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

I think the idea is more that not all the videos on TPOM are created by them.

I know that.

I stopped looking on the internet for real UFO videos a lonnng time ago because of them and other bunko sites…

The bottom line, in my view, is that ANY video that ENDS UP posted on TPOM - regardless of its origin - is debunked de facto by the mere fact that it appears there.

Exactly.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I think the idea is more that not all the videos on TPOM are created by them.

I know that.

I stopped looking on the internet for real UFO videos a lonnng time ago because of them and other bunko sites…

Exactly.

Well, if that is the case, stop playing into the hands of the disinformationists on the internet and start looking again for convincing video evidence of UFOs. For this purpose, it might help to avoid YouTube.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
third phase of moon. couldn't they have at least put a "the" in their name?

anyways, I loved the "Philippine aswang" video they did. "alright guys were here in the Philippines investigating an aswang sighting." I'm watching going dude that hawaii! I know exactly where they're filming this wtf.

I think it's pretty lame that they actually get money making these hoaxes.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
third phase of moon. couldn't they have at least put a "the" in their name?

anyways, I loved the "Philippine aswang" video they did. "alright guys were here in the Philippines investigating an aswang sighting." I'm watching going dude that hawaii! I know exactly where they're filming this wtf.

I think it's pretty lame that they actually get money making these hoaxes.

That was the final straw with TPoM for me too.
Have you noticed that since they got busted lying about that, they edited the video, and tried to cover the lie with saying that they meant "Little" Philippines Pauhau Hawaii.

Total POS this guy is.
Here is the edited video trying to cover the lie, and people eat this crap up.

Compare this to the original in the OP's debunk video, the last one. The annotations in the original claim it is IN the Philippines, the edited cover up says it is in "little Philippines, Hawaii.
After they got busted lying.
It is all about the $$$$.
I thought this thread would be preaching to the choir at ATS, but I see from some responses it still needs to be stated.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It´s about time that such moneygrabbers and fakers are stopped!

I don´t even look for new ufo sightings anymore on the web, because there is almost nothing more than 3rd Phase of Moon or other fakers garbage, like from Secureteam10 and similiar.

Is Project Grudge successfull?

Those storytellers need to be stopped from making money with their fakes.
But the idiocy of the masses supports them so they can go on and on.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I can't give proof, but I've seen them and I know they exist.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

But how does that make it a hoax? Is there a way a genuine video can be kept off their site? I've never posted a video so I'm not familiar with what is possible or not.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It's a great way to throw it ALL out the hoax window.

There is however.. a problem I have noticed with TPM, i like to browse the hoaxes just as much as the legit ones with little views (they do still exist..), A while ago you'd get Blake *presenting* doing his best (bad) Robert stack (unsolved mystery's ) impersonation.. as nauseous as it was, it was clear who was speaking.

Now.. in the past year, that has changed.. if you listen, It's cut/paste audio snippets like that crazy Thor guy.

as if the brothers are no longer in control, or they sold the franchise.

That, to me is a huge flag.. it's bad enough uTube has been flooded with "channels" that seems to spring up and re-post 100's of known fakes every time anything legitly curious is posted by a "non-channel" uTuber... if you truly do spend time looking for the odd "capture event" you'll be nodding your head right now.. it's become a plague and there's no way to block entire channels out.. the ratio has shifted up to 100-1 from 20-1 a few years back.

The rule is simple and based how many subs/likes/views.
If the answer is less than 10... and it's the only "curious" video from that user it's worth a closer look.
If it's a channel with tons of subs re-posting anything old (especially TPM)... keep scrolling.. "it's a trap"

It's easy to spot a fake after a while, many use the same models, many are lazy and after a hit.. some however don't ever show up again.. and deserve further investigation/discussion. discretion is paramount.. don't blindly believe the comments, dig around.. and most importantly.. never get your hopes up that this is "it"

They have armys of a-holes entrenched just to tell you "it" never existed.. or is something "classified" they can't discuss other than to tell you it's classified.. TPM is just another extension of that program.. and should be well avoided unless your bored and looking for amusement.. if "it" happened.. there will be a video floating around.. only a real idiot sends their captures to TPM "exclusive" or the only copy to MUFON.. etc.. there will be a copy somewhere if it's legit, normally buried under 100's of channel flooding re-posts

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I use to like Turd Phase of the Moon, but no longer like them as there is just too much stuff passed of as legitimate that clearly isn't.

Shame on you Turd Phase of the Moon .
edit on 28-2-2016 by enament because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2016 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Blame YouTube and monitizing people's channels.....IF they get enough views (takes a lot).

People see what they think is an easy way to make some quick money (it isn't really, takes quite a bit of effort and work to do it right).

So people will post just about anything they can, or repost things, trying to get as many views as possible.

Thirdphaseofthemoon and many other channels are not interested in bringing you the truth, or disclosure, nor any actual serious UFO study.

The only thing they are interested in, is getting anyone that they can to click on their videos. The more outrageous video they can post, the better, because of the chance of it going viral.

What does not help is those that will so blindly believe in things, that they help spread the garbage by sharing the vids (meaning that these guys among others get even more clicks and views to help generate even more money).

Sadly, this has really hurt anyone that is interested in this area.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join