It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepthy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is a subject I have some idea were to start but I cant figure out how to do it can someone give advice how. I think this would be very interesting to use thats all.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Please transmit to us how and to where you transported the "a".

[edit on 10-1-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Telepathy? Well, I am not sure where to start.

Try searching the net, there are sites which claim to be able to teach you this.

I would say try simple exercises to start and work your way up from there. I wouldn't expect results overnight though.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ya learned that results dont come overnight from everything on this website that I have learned. Also I know my grammer isnt great, sorry.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Your grandma is great, and your spellng doesn't let you down as anyne will understnd what you mean, no telepthy required.

Where will your researches take you?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I dont know but I hope not to a world of pain and hurt. Doing anything has consequences so I hope mine are for the better.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Telepthy is very simple, you only need to be able to do 2 things.

Transmit and receive.

Any one can transmit, that is the easy part. Every time you think a thought to your self you are transmitting data in another demintion. The true hard part is being able to receive. To receive you need first tune your mind into demintion X this is more like mind reading a 6th sense if you will. learning how to mind read is not easy it takes a lot of faith with in your soul and the luck of having more developed brain than the average human. You can do it to some degree with your other senses (seeing, smelling, hearing) which can be achieved by looking at people facial expressions, body languages, Smell, Changes in ones voice tone. There is more to it than that but body language and ebonics helps a lot.

top topics

join