It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa says asteroid TX68 could hit Earth, then SpaceWeather removes it!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
We can get hit any time. They cannot track all of them, it's impossible. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The four numbers at the beginning of each of those entrances are dates. The date of that event says it's from 2013.
edit on 29-2-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

The date included in the beginning of the designation or 'name'- in this case 2013- represents the year the object was discovered.

Lots of new objects popping up in the last couple days, on both the Sentry List and SpaceWeather.com, all in that same window, first 10 days of March. Never seen so much action all at once- so many additions and alterations added so rapidly, and so soon before each object's close approach. Not saying it means anything, but it has been interesting.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

Even if it hits up, it's really small, most likely won't survive the atmospheric entry. For comparison, this one is 30 meters, the Chelyabinsk one was about 17 meters. We might get a big firework show, but no ELE just yet.
But did you forget or not see those videos? People were hurt by the thousounds of windows smashing upon its near ground explosion, which might have been missled to prevent a bigger catastrophe. I would not assume our atmosphere will "melt" every asteroid.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: concernedcitizen519

Fully agree. The only scenario imo where news of an eminent NEO impact would be released would be as a diversion to cover up some shady act. I'm not worried about Asteroids. SDI (Star Wars) is a reality in fact it's based on very old technology mainly sourced from the work of Tesla. It's OK if you don't believe that but , I don't "Believe" I "know" for a fact it exists. So if they do say "were all gonna die from a giant space rock!!" Be concerned, but not for the rock, be concerned about the reasons why they would want people to be afraid.
edit on 3-3-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Typo

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
That statement is soooo stupid , fear monger much ?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: operayt

Fear mongering? Hey pal, if you trust government that's on you. I'm putting that out there to tell you to pay attention not cower in fear. I've been around long enough and seen enoguh to know that Governments are full of $%&# and besides look on the bright side, there is a system of defence against us getting wiped off the face of the earth by an Asteroid. Nothing stupid or negative about what I stated, that's just your interpretation of it. Don't be a dick.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

It's named when it's discovered and that number becomes part of its name.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
As a government employee who has experience handing sensitive data - if a document has to be redacted (blacked out) it is usually forced via the FOIA. Government agencies do not voluntarily release redacted documents. If there is a need to redact it, the document would not be released in the first place. Only documents released through the FOIA are blacked out. Government agencies do not publish redacted documents. They hand them over. Having said that, I realize that the website you mention is not a government agency, but the idea that they would simultaneously publish a document or page that they voluntarily redacted (poorly), fails the common sense test.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
now it's been moved to the 8th....and a different path distance

top topics

<< 1   >>

join