It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory - The influence of Angels, Spirits, Demons, and Djinn on People.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: obnoxiouschick
So are they also solid black? I'm not saying black skinned in the traditional sense. I'm talking charred black very smooth skinned. I'm aware they're shapeshifters so they wouldn't normally show this to just anybody. But one that I saw seemed like he was scorched. Skin smooth but with raised tattoos more like branded. They were very difficult to see. And it was very brief. Then he left. I almost thought that one was a demon. He didn't carry any negative energy with him though.

The fallen watchers have pointy ears like elves. They are geniuses like Spock on Star Trek. Now in fictional terms, the opposite to elves are the Drow who are pure black skin.

There are 2 types of black spirit.
a) demons or shades hence the black entities that people see wearing black hats. The films 'Men in Black' give an idea.
b) jinn are black wisps of smoke that will either be fiery smoke or electrical smoke like my one. Here is what the electrical jinn look like. In elemental form they are either fire or air elemental's.

i cannot vouch for the physical form of a jinn, only the spiritual form.

Some demons are repenting hence the no negative energy that you felt. However, they are ready for battle with Lucifer's regime so try not to get caught in the cross-fire when all hell breaks lose on this planet.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: obnoxiouschick

Interesting read, Ive had similar beliefs that everyone has at least one spirit with them(guardian angels, spirit guides, etc.) with them, some people do have more, but I've been of the belief that there have always been more spirits than people, that theres both non human ones (angels and such) and some human ones that take on those roles. As for peoples habits I think that those are choices that they make that a persons spirits don't enjoy but are unable to always stop. But those are just my thoughts, I'm still learning more so I won't discount your ides either, again interesting read

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Thank you

I saw that video with the mark on the road. I think I've seen one in my state's capital.
I just assumed it was marked for the gas lines, but then I noticed it was different than the gas line markers. By coincidence the street was called Angel St.
Who puts those marks on the street?
Is it someone who is being manipulated by Djinn?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

So are they also solid black? I'm not saying black skinned in the traditional sense. I'm talking charred black very smooth skinned. I'm aware they're shapeshifters so they wouldn't normally show this to just anybody. But one that I saw seemed like he was scorched. Skin smooth but with raised tattoos more like branded. They were very difficult to see. And it was very brief. Then he left. I almost thought that one was a demon. He didn't carry any negative energy with him though.

The fallen watchers have pointy ears like elves. They are geniuses like Spock on Star Trek. Now in fictional terms, the opposite to elves are the Drow who are pure black skin.

There are 2 types of black spirit.
a) demons or shades hence the black entities that people see wearing black hats. The films 'Men in Black' give an idea.
b) jinn are black wisps of smoke that will either be fiery smoke or electrical smoke like my one. Here is what the electrical jinn look like. In elemental form they are either fire or air elemental's.

I have seen something very similar to that. Only for a split second, across my whole field of vision during a sleep paralysis and possible astral body separation. I posted about it in the recent Sleep Paralysis Shadow Beings thread.
I'm finding the apparent growing evidence of Djinn and shadow beings possibly being one in the same very interesting.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

love speculating so again THIS IS JUST A THEORY - what if in the course of time, since the "fall" was so long ago, God chose to forgive the fallen angels. And they now are needed to act as guardians. But since they have less experience, they aren't as good at it. Just think about it. The fallen angels were thrown out of heaven and sent to earth. Say they experienced and acquired cravings and wants similar to people since they were subject to the material realm and it's trappings just like us. So if God gave them a chance at redemption and forgiveness, and allowed them to take roles as guardian angels they may be tempted to influence people.

Interesting theory.
But was it not written in the book of Enoch that the fallen angels were never to be forgiven? I think I remember it really driving the point that God makes it abundantly clear that forgiveness will not be granted to them, ever.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

love speculating so again THIS IS JUST A THEORY - what if in the course of time, since the "fall" was so long ago, God chose to forgive the fallen angels. And they now are needed to act as guardians. But since they have less experience, they aren't as good at it. Just think about it. The fallen angels were thrown out of heaven and sent to earth. Say they experienced and acquired cravings and wants similar to people since they were subject to the material realm and it's trappings just like us. So if God gave them a chance at redemption and forgiveness, and allowed them to take roles as guardian angels they may be tempted to influence people.

Interesting theory.
But was it not written in the book of Enoch that the fallen angels were never to be forgiven? I think I remember it really driving the point that God makes it abundantly clear that forgiveness will not be granted to them, ever.

Thank you for your input.
There are a few instances were God goes back on what he's said.
I'll have to double check but wasn't the warning with the forbidden fruit that one would die? Yet instead of that happening Adam & Eve were banished.

I just was throwing around possibilities. And expanding on "what if " scenarios generally keeps me focused on maintaining an open mind.
Part of the reason I came up with this theory was that I speculated that guardian angels could only "help" to a point. As people make choices and deal with repercussions, do positive choices reflect positive influence and vise versa.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Technically, the angels have forsaken Heaven. Therefore they will never gain access to Heaven ever again.

However, some of them believe that they can be forgiven and reside among humans here on Earth even after the arrival of Christ Messiah.

In 2007, 3 of the 200 fallen watchers rebelled against Lucifer and repented. One of them was even caught on a CCTV camera at a gas station in Ohio in 2007. It is still available on Youtube.

Ever wondered what Operation Iraqi Freedom was all about in 2007 ? It had nothing to do with today's Iraq. Lucifer had to acknowledge that some fallen watchers had rebelled against him and gained freedom from the old days, on Mount Hermon, Syria where the 200 fallen watchers originally descended to.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Who puts those marks on the street?

Either someone possessed by a djinn or someone who has sold their soul and knows what they are doing or a graffiti artist who sprayed a random sign that was a perfect sigil for a djinn.

If they knew what they were doing then they were probably in some sort of secret society playing games with the general public.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

So they're harmless right?

I thought you said something happens if you're a host to Djinn and step on a mark like that.

I'll make sure to avoid that street. It's odd because I just happened to be in a situation where I ended up walking & that was the only way I noticed it.

That is actually the street where HP Lovecraft grew up. Now I'm curious if I saw that mark near his previous address. There were reports of people marking his grave. (down the street from the spot I'm talking about)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

So they're harmless right?

I thought you said something happens if you're a host to Djinn and step on a mark like that.

They are harmless unless the summoner has given the djinn orders to attack a person. But then it is like a witchcraft curse where if the curse is justified then the order will be obeyed. If the person did nothing wrong against the summoner then the Djinn will give X10 times worse to the summoner.

If the Djinn occupying the mortals host body wants something to happen then there is not much the mortal can do to stop it.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Interesting theory.

Thank you for your input.
There are a few instances were God goes back on what he's said.
I'll have to double check but wasn't the warning with the forbidden fruit that one would die? Yet instead of that happening Adam & Eve were banished.

I just was throwing around possibilities. And expanding on "what if " scenarios generally keeps me focused on maintaining an open mind.
Part of the reason I came up with this theory was that I speculated that guardian angels could only "help" to a point. As people make choices and deal with repercussions, do positive choices reflect positive influence and vise versa.

Well there's the argument that Adam and Eve did surely die a spiritual death. Also we do all surely die at some point, maybe that wasn't to be the case before the fall of Man.

And I absolutely understand where you're coming from with this theory. I'm not trying to debunk it or anything like that. I find questioning certain things reveals more, it's the best way to dig deeper. Questions and ideas get bounced around and we learn something new. As Rapha's reply to my post has proven...

I like this theory. I hope my questioning and retorts don't make me come across as otherwise.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Technically, the angels have forsaken Heaven. Therefore they will never gain access to Heaven ever again.

However, some of them believe that they can be forgiven and reside among humans here on Earth even after the arrival of Christ Messiah.

In 2007, 3 of the 200 fallen watchers rebelled against Lucifer and repented. One of them was even caught on a CCTV camera at a gas station in Ohio in 2007. It is still available on Youtube.

Ever wondered what Operation Iraqi Freedom was all about in 2007 ? It had nothing to do with today's Iraq. Lucifer had to acknowledge that some fallen watchers had rebelled against him and gained freedom from the old days, on Mount Hermon, Syria where the 200 fallen watchers originally descended to.

Now this is new to me and something I'd like to look into. Very interesting stuff and right up my street.
Do you have any links or videos to help me on my way?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Do you have any links or videos to help me on my way?

Here is one of the 3 fallen watchers, repenting and breaking free from Lucifer's command.
cornwall.esy.es...

One of the 3 is Shemyhaza, the joint leader alongside Azazel.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

I didn't take your reply in a negative way at all.

I think it's good to discuss theories and gain others perspective on them. Plus paranormal topics are fascinating.

I still need to dig some more and find examples of spirit influence.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

See when you reference witchcraft it reminded me of people asking why I read certain books.
I say it's because I'd know how to recognize someone doing a curse and how to break it.
I did find out someone tried to curse me.
When I broke it that person ended up in the hospital near death. It came back to them seven fold.
If one were to focus their intention on a curse it makes it very powerful.

Aren't present day summoners mostly practitioners of black magik?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I have always had a theory linking demons or evil entities with mental illnesses. Not that demons cause mental illness, but that we create it to mentally ward them off

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
I have always had a theory linking demons or evil entities with mental illnesses. Not that demons cause mental illness, but that we create it to mentally ward them off

Ok I can see a possible link with mental illness & spiritual otherworldly entities.
But not to ward them off.

I actually was a case manager for schizophrenics, I worked over 15 yrs with mental health patients.
I don't have a degree in psychology, but after seeing what I've seen shrinks have no clue what they're doing.
There is quite a bit of religious ideation. Delusions with demons, angels, Jesus, & God.
It seems a cultural bias to immediately jump to labeling them as "crazy people" when in other cultures it would be seen as a spiritual crisis or awakening.
The sad part is the medications numb their brain so much that they couldn't explain it even if they wanted to.

I actually suspect that "mental" illness opens up parts of the brain that allows for them to be in touch with what we can't see. I had a number of patients that fully believed they were talking to angels. I mean out loud discussions and that the angel was right there but I couldn't see it, only they could.

I recall going to visit a client at a hospital, my senses were completely thrown off. It was the building and the property. A number of spirits were roaming all over. I think I should do a thread on that place, it's seriously messed up. It's where HP Lovecraft's parents died. A mental hospital built in the 1840's. I felt an imbalance. There were quite a few angels around but way more spirits and ghosts. Possible that the mentally ill people attract more entities? I'll have to think more on that one.

edit on 3/5/2016 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: obnoxiouschick

I believe those who are mentally ill are closer to the all creative being (some call God) and that they are using parts of their brain the normals do not use.

I also believe that someone with no (known) mental issues is more at risk of being a walking, talking, functional demon.

Mental issues detect evil and manifest.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Interesting video I saw a while ago about mental disorder and spirituality.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

It came back to them seven fold.

Aren't present day summoners mostly practitioners of black magik?

The 'seven fold' sounds similar to the 7 Deadly Sins and seeing that Yahweh functions in 7's it seems logical for demons to work with 7 in a negative way as well.

IMO it depends what the summoner does with the entity. Its a bit like a person holding a gun where the entity is the gun. Black majik would equal a criminal causing pain on innocent civilians by shooting someone with a curse. White majik would be using the daemon for defense purposes only against another curse.

However, it terms of Christianity, every summoning is 'white' washed as being evil. Even communing with a deceased family spirit is evil because if the spirit didn't rise to Heaven then they are classed as evil and damned to traverse this planet until Judgement Day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join