It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN cuts Bernie Sanders' speech after he raised differences between himself and Clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I noticed the same thing lol, it's all just a big joke

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
I think it's pretty clear that commercials are more important than the truth.

originally posted by: elementalgrove
He has witnessed the entire Clinton crime legacy and is the only one standing in the way of a Hilldogs reign.

Forgive me but this seems offensive to dogs everywhere. I don't recall dogs ever screwing people out of their money in Arkansas.

Aye you are forgiven!

I can not claim responsibility for the accurate portrayal of Hilldog, I shall have to refer you to Southpark, I can only hope dogs everywhere have the same sense of forgiveness!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago229pmSunday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
They did the same to Trump today, he said the media are the worst people ever and let me tell you why... and then the host on CNN says, OK I am not interrupting this because of what Trump is saying we are just going to see if Marco Rubio has started his speech, then pan over and he has not, its just an empty podium, then the hosts talk pointless crap for 5 minutes instead of going back to Trump.

Was funny to watch them scramble to avoid their users hear Trump bad mouth CNN

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: gazzerman
They did the same to Trump today, he said the media are the worst people ever and let me tell you why... and then the host on CNN says, OK I am not interrupting this because of what Trump is saying we are just going to see if Marco Rubio has started his speech, then pan over and he has not, its just an empty podium, then the hosts talk pointless crap for 5 minutes instead of going back to Trump.

Was funny to watch them scramble to avoid their users hear Trump bad mouth CNN

Probably still less pointless than what Trump had to say but ye this equals to propaganda.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Honestly?

I like Mr. Sanders just fine...but it didn't appear he was being abruptly cut off to me. It seemed he was at a natural cut point for the network as people were applauding. If they had cut out mid-sentence...ya, I'd buy this a little more.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So it's obvious CNN is a Hillary supporter. Why can't Bernie say his speech somewhere else and post a copy of it on his website or even a Youtube channel?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
CNN has lost it tonight. They're so desperate for money that before announcing a state's election winner, there's a banner that says "Election Alert brought to you by AUDI".

Is there any doubt that CNN is accepting money from the Clinton campaign? They won't call Michigan for Bernie Sanders tonight until 99.9% of the vote is in. It's killing them that Bernie is winning thus far. Love it!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join