It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psycho-Electronic Guerilla : XXIth century warfare ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Supersonic bullets, ESP, Psychometry, Hacking, Psychotronics weapons, EMP, Micro-Waces Weapons, VLF weapons, Remote Viewing, T�l�pathy, Micro/Macro Kinesys, Human-Machine Plug-in Direct Interface, Emotionals Synthetizers, psych�delic drug, serotonine D-lisp/K-prism...

Okay, let debate... Will Electronic-Psych�delic Guerilla be the XXI th century warfare ?

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Nans, i'm pretty sure it has beenused, after all the CIA didn't do test in conjunction with psyops just for the fun of it.

Human-Machine Plug-in Direct Interface, has been concidered but I never found any solid proof of it happening. although I believe it will be possible.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Most of that stuff is already being used. Maybe not in high scale useage but in small aspects. You know that. If you are asking if armies will use these methods on large scales then I would say that it is quite possible. I think that hacking and and mind control will be used most definately. Can you explain the following???:

What is:

Psychometry

Micro/Macro Kinesys

serotonine D-lisp/K-prism

VLF weapons

Human-Machine Plug-in Direct Interface

Emotionals Synthetizers

Can you give us some definitions of the above mentioned methods???

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Human-Machine Plug-in Direct Interface, has been concidered but I never found any solid proof of it happening. although I believe it will be possible.

I think in the next 50 years, searcher will be able to connect directly the human brain to computer/server. It's still possible but the problem is to go out from these virtual universes...

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Originally posted by ADVISOR

I think in the next 50 years, searcher will be able to connect directly the human brain to computer/server. It's still possible but the problem is to go out from these virtual universes...

All will it take is for brave/knowledgeable people to go in and find a way out. If it's simply a mental technique then they can teach it to others. If it's a physical/electronic solution then it can built from inside or communicated to technicians on the outside.
Lives may be lost, but think of them as the next astronauts...

[Edited on 14-6-2003 by quango]

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   
*Dejavu*

Matrix anybody?

Acouple of movies have been made about human machine interfaces. I just cannot remember right now, one was like the RPG shadowrun. I hope Gaz isn't the only one who knows what I'm talking about...

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 06:17 AM
link   
psychometry and human-machine direct interface. It's the story of a guy who had been kidnapped for a military experiment. He have the power to "enter" in any computer in the world.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Makes hacking sound like childs play. Have any articles/links been published about this possiblity? Just imagine some guys jacking into a computer and finding out it has dial up! LOL
That would be horrible...

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
What is:

Psychometry : The ability to know events from the past by touching objects.

Micro/Macro Kinesys : CIA terms for t�l�kynesys. Micro-Kynesie apply in electronic system computer etc... Macro-kynesys in living systems.

serotonine D-lisp/K-prism : The perfect drug... I dont know more about it...

VLF weapons : Very Low Frequency Weapons : Infrabass in techno music ?!

Human-Machine Plug-in Direct Interface : Imagine that you have jack somewhere on your body to connect your brain directly to computer... No more keyboard !
It's science-fiction of course

Emotionals Synthetizers : DUNE : "Some tought have a certain sound..."

Can you give us some definitions of the above mentioned methods???

new topics

top topics

join