It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panicking Mitch McConnell Says GOP Will Help Hillary Beat Trump If He Wins The Nomination

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Things are getting truly desperate in conservative camps and the grim acceptance that this isn’t a bad dream and that Trump is almost surely going to win the nomination has begun to set in. It’s led to an odd plan. In a stunning report by the New York Times, Republican sources confirm that party leadership is planning to destroy Trump and give Hillary Clinton the win rather than let him have control of the GOP.

To rally depressed Republicans, McConnell has hatched an unthinkable tactical retreat: Let Hillary Clinton win and focus on maintaining control over the Senate.

Addicting Info - Panicking Mitch McConnell Says GOP Will Help Hillary Beat Trump If He Wins The Nomination

This is actually the first intelligent thing I've heard from McConnell in quite sometime, but ... isn't this signalling the end of The Republican Party as we know it???

I mean, if Republicans nominate Mr. Trump ... how are the Establishment Republicans going to spin THIS ONE?

EDIT: Source Article for Addicting Info Article ...

Inside the Republican Party's Desperate Mission to Stop Donald Trump

McConnell was always a Deep-State Corrupted SOB. All of them dislike, and are afraid of, Donald J. Trump.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is exactly why all Rino's need to be removed. They cannot be trusted to fight for the people.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
12.22.2022 UPDATE

Many Republican Senators, including minority leader Mitch McConnell, are now ALL IN for President Joseph R. Biden.

Sure they whine, but end up supporting whatever our Democrat President wants.

I.E.

Republican Senators Hold Presser, Accuse Biden of “Intentional” Border Crisis – Then Vote for his $1.7 Trillion Spending Bill, with NO Money for Border.
Excerpted from: www.thegatewaypundit.com... bill-no-money-border/

American voters are obviously satisfied with the performance of their Senators, since the vast majority of them get re-elected over and over again.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   
3.8.2023 Breaking News

Mitch McConnell Hospitalized. Guess he's out of the picture for awhile.

CNN — Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has been hospitalized after a fall at a hotel in Washington, DC.

“This evening, Leader McConnell tripped at a local hotel during a private dinner. He has been admitted to the hospital where he is receiving treatment,” a spokesperson for the Kentucky Republican said in a statement.

No additional details were provided.
Source: www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hillary who? I thought he hag passed away 10 years ago, mabye her mummy is the one that will run, seems democrats do not have any viable candidates but senile and dementia ridden cadidates and maybe mummies.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I never thought about this before but what a clever move.

A true test for the true temperature of our country. A contest for the haters.

Who is hated the most?

Well that election would be the best dog and show off all time.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think his first name is actually Bob and middle name is Mitch because when you combine the two names, it describes him to a tee

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
ill be darned if were gonna have this woman, racial rah rah rah stuff this time around. not happening, you clowns

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join