It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inauguration...in full armor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I am also a Christian. I even consider myself to be non-denominational...and I have many devout Buddhist friends.

I didn't vote for bush. I obviously do not like him. I disagree with almost everything he does and says but I don't want to have him assinated.

I think the price of tomatoes and eggs are not worth the price of being prosecuted under the patriot act.

I urge everyone who is able to go to the coronation of King Bush II to participate in the back turning ceremony....I LOVE IT! I will be with them in spirit!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherish
Yeah...$50 mil for the extravagant private red party from his private funds and $10,000 for the victims of the tsunami.

[edit on 1/10/2005 by Cherish]

What are you talking about $10,000 for victims of the Tsunami? If your talking about aid from the US Goverment try more like $350 million not counting any military aid like ships,chopters,planes ect...

Its Private money paying for this thing, what people cant spend their money anyway they like or something? I also dont remember anyone saying anything when $40 million was spent on Clinton for his" extravagant private blue party" .

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Shadow, could you provide proof Clinton spent 41 million? I cant find any.
Thanks

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

What are you talking about $10,000 for victims of the Tsunami? If your talking about aid from the US Goverment try more like $350 million not counting any military aid like ships,chopters,planes ect...

Bush donated $10,000 of his own money to the tsunami victims. Read my post...I said his private funds. I did not mention what was promised for the aid for the tsunami victims from our government funds. I was talking about his own money.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Oh my bad thats not that much but Bush Is not a Billionaire like some people think hes only worth like 26 Million. But hey Jackie Chan donated like $64,000 to help tsunami victims so 10 grand is alittle low.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Shadow, could you provide proof Clinton spent 41 million? I cant find any.
Thanks

Bush's $40 million is a record, thus far.
Clinton's inaugurations were roughly $33 million in 1993 and $23.7 million in 1997, according to the NY 'slimes', err, NYT's.

seekerof

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I got the wrong number curse you Alligator.org perhaps they factored in inflation or something.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The one thing I dont understand is why the command center is located 25 miles away. If a bomb goes off the people up at HQ will wind up twiddling their thumbs in the dark when the comm relays get destroyed. Any catastrophe powerful enough to destroy a locally based command center should be powerful enough to cut off communication between the event and a HQ located 25 miles away. So whats the point?

It just doesnt seem logical to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherish
Bush is not paying for the inauguration out of his own pocket. Its multiple private individuals that have dances, ceremonies, etc etc, that has resulted in that price tag.

Yet another way to buy our government, lovely.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Prince_Machiavelli]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Yea, i read (forgot where) thousands were going without hats or buttons or signs and would all be turning their backs at a key point

A must watch.

Hahaha sounds REALLY cool!! In the end President Bush still wins and you are still a loser. He has the White House for another four years. Won't matter what pathetic disrespectful antics liberals toss out.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Bush's $40 million is a record, thus far.
Clinton's inaugurations were roughly $33 million in 1993 and $23.7 million in 1997, according to the NY 'slimes', err, NYT's.

And if you account for inflation, via various means, the $33 million in 1993 is

$42,026,111.11 using the Consumer Price Index
$39,444,670.74 using the GDP deflator
$45,912,105.27 using the unskilled wage
$48,777,417.57 using the GDP per capita
$54,445,984.92 using the relative share of GDP

Meanwhile the 27 million in 1997 is only about ~33 million or so when inflation is accounted for.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by Helios Barca]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I wonder if one of dubyas own snipers will take him out, or try. Afterall whats to stop an inside job? loyalty?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
As has been stated here several times, fit for a king.

Hey, how can you hate a guy with a sense of humor that prompts him to say:

"I want to thank the Canadian people who came out to wave, with all five fingers."

Gotta love it!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Egging the Limo, man thats soo. Impersonal. In canada our protestors actually managed to Pie our last Prime Minister Cretien
Mike Harris was victim to that as well(ontario Priemier)

"I want to thank the Canadian people who came out to wave, with all five fingers."

Yeah JSO I thought that was really funny. The funniest thing he said while he was up here trying to cooerce us into his Missile Defence plan which backfired heh.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by sardion2000]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join