It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Bagmail--> 88 of the newly released emails contained classified information

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

This is just rude. Do you have anything of substance to add?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LibsAreBeta

Yeah I'm old. And wise whipper snapper. Lol you guys are making my sides ache from laugher

Oh but just so you can put another feather in your I'm always right cap yes I did vote for Obama. TWICE . Me and several million others. I'm glad I did. I would again.
I voted for Bill twice too. I voted for Gore too but that was stolen from me.
I also put a democrat in my state capitol.

If you're ever in trouble with the law id urge you to hire an attorney and not represent yourself.
edit on 27-2-2016 by LibsAreBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

We know one was dealing with e mail etiquette. That is obviously top secret. The office supplies list too.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

This is just rude. Do you have anything of substance to add?

I wasn't trying to be rude. I apologize for any misunderstanding.
I was getting bored listening to the crickets.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Not to worry. I'm a law abiding citizen. Proud to be an American and proud to be a democrat. The only time I ever needed a lawyer was when I closed on my house. I'm pretty sure the status quo will be maintained till I'm dead.

This investigation will be settled in her favor. She will win the nomination and the election.
I can't wait to call her Madame President.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You edited your post. But my eyes already read it. Ok you apologized and I can be gracious and say you were just having a moment.
It's cool.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You edited your post. But my eyes already read it. Ok you apologized and I can be gracious and say you were just having a moment.
It's cool.

That is correct, I not only apologized but removed what portions of my post which you found offensive.
I certainly didn't want to keep it up there if you were offended by it.
I really do care.
Thank you for accepting my apology.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Not to worry. I'm a law abiding citizen. Proud to be an American and proud to be a democrat. The only time I ever needed a lawyer was when I closed on my house. I'm pretty sure the status quo will be maintained till I'm dead.

This investigation will be settled in her favor. She will win the nomination and the election.

Any democrat with half a brain, but no more, is feelin the bern. When the investigation reveals implicit ties between non friendly states and The Clinton foundation the train will hit hillsabeast fairly quickly and hard, and Biden will take the nomination. Biden has more info on this than both of us combined and if you look to his actions the past few months it's fairly obvious he's positioning himself for something more than a lame duck vice presidency.
edit on 27-2-2016 by LibsAreBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Your support of a candidate that polls with many voters as being "dishonest" and "untrustworthy" begs the question, why? I'm not asking for justification(you owe me or anyone else nothing), sincerely clarification. I rarely see many of her outspoken supporters these days, especially on ATS--that's why I asked the question.

www.washingtontimes.com...
www.zerohedge.com...
www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

We know there are no secrets.

A women's heart is an ocean of secrets.

But you know that. And you know she used her own 'private' channel to manipulate the system. Otherwise, she'd have just run it through channels.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'd say I'm surprised, but I'm not.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You are one of the more gracious members here. How can I recommend you for kudos from the staff?
So nice dealing with adults.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

You can Google positive articles about Hillary as easily as you can negative ones. I choose where I get my info the same as you do. We're just using different filters.
Honestly everyone doesn't believe she's dishonest. Her campaign so far supports that anyway.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Lucky for me I have a whole brain then huh?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I liked Titanic too.
Thing is she didn't break any laws by using her own server. That would have ended everything if she had. It was not recommended but it wasn't illegal. In hindsight it caused a lot of controversy obviously.
I will wait to see what this investigation reveals . I could support Biden if he ran but he didn't.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

And she may have used it because it was one she was comfortable with. I know I hate changes to my computer system and I still miss Windows 95 .

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Thats illegal for her to do that you know. She is supposed to use the official channels to keep her official communiqués both protected and public if need be. Public office is supposed to be available for scrutiny to the pubic to maintain responsibility and prevent un warranted actions on anyones part.

She isn't special in this regard. Not that this isn't a state of secrets nowadays, mind you. The real behind the scenes corruption would spark a revolt.

Why she used her private emails.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I will wait to see what this investigation reveals .

Lots of luck. This whole charade is distraction from her role in BenGhazi. The truth there is the US was running guns to Syria through the embassy but you will never hear that from officialdom. All the hours of committees, hearings and 'investigations' were cover for that simple fact.

Now the focus is on some emails we can't see… convenient.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

If it was illegal this would be over already because everybody knows she did use her own server. End of story no? If it was illegal no other issue was ever needed. That's not what is being investigated though.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join