It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Bagmail--> 88 of the newly released emails contained classified information

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The State Department under court orders released more Hillary emails on Feb 26th.

They released 1,589 more and guess what?

Yup, 88 had information that had to be censored in part.

Now so far we have over 1800 of her emails containing "classified" info.

The SD continues to keep up the tired meme about how these weren't "classified at the time they were sent"

Well of course because that's because the SD people who do the censoring never knew about many until Hillary finally gave them up long after she left her job as Secretary of State.

Lots of her bagmail was sent from and received into her own private system.

Some emails even came directly to her system from SD systems as well as outside sources.

The SD will be releasing more on Monday they say.

Just in time for the big Primaries on Tuesday.

At least 1,818 Clinton emails contain classified material

At least 1,818 emails that Hillary Clinton sent or received contained classified material, according to the State Department’s latest update from its ongoing review of more than 30,000 emails.

The State Department released a new batch of 1,589 pages of Clinton’s emails Friday evening in response to a court order. Of those, 88 contain classified information. All are at the confidential level, which is the lowest level of classification.

None of Clinton’s emails was marked as classified during her tenure, State Department officials say, but intelligence officials say some material was clearly classified at the time. Her aides also sent and received classified information.

Added: All the Hillary Bagmail at the SD website

edit on Feb-27-2016 by xuenchen because: Klink

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Now so far we have over 1800 of her emails containing "classified" info.

But we don't really have them.

Bummer.

If we only knew America what they do behind our backs…

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Uh huh yep. Got her again ..

Oh did you forget this part because I don't see that you mentioned this.

State Department says NONE were marked classified during Clinton's tenure.

oh my

guess that doesn't fit the agenda...don't worry I won't tell
edit on 2272016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Someone's always watching and willing to scream bloody murder and you really believe people are getting away with crimes.
Amazing.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I did mention that.

And I mentioned why they keep saying it.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I did mention that.

And I mentioned why they keep saying it.

Aaaand, they will keep mentioning that other people sent her classified emails.
But when you ask why Sid Blumenthal, having no government employment at the time, was sending her classified material... Well then you get to listen to crickets.
Ask them why another email shows Hillary telling a subordinate at the State Department to strip classification headers from a document and send it over nonsecure lines... Guess what?
More crickets.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Considering that the ones that have been reclassified were sent TO her you'd think they would have known. Apparently they didn't think the info was classified then. I'll just wait. But I will also keep practicing typing "Told ya so" for when this puppy is put to bed.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
^^ Like I said, crickets.^^

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
"Classified" is overrated. I couldn't care less about sharing classified information, I'M VOTING FOR HILLARY!

Oh god I forgot to type /sarc..
edit on 27-2-2016 by Esoterotica because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Someone's always watching and willing to scream bloody murder and you really believe people are getting away with crimes.
Amazing.

Show me those 'classified' e-mails and then we'll talk.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
^^ Like I said, crickets.^^

Yup. Crickets.

So sad.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

This was the message I was talking about. I'm with you. They weren't classified. To say that it's really possible to keep crimes in Washington a secret is what I question. Everything comes out in the wash there. Someone with a knife is always just a step behind most backs in the beltway. If your Willy gets wet in DC everybody knows about it. If your laundry is dirty everyone is gonna know it. That been my personal experience watching from the sidelines for over fifty years.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yeah they keep saying it because it's true but some thick heads just can't absorb it. (Every employee at Fox for instance)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Yeah they keep saying it because it's true but some thick heads just can't absorb it. (Every employee at Fox for instance)

How can the agency place a classification rank on something they never saw until after the fact?

Especially when Hillary was the Secretary of State "at the time" !!!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

No offense, but I knew you were old when you began defending this sleeze.

It's like the world passed you by. 87% who fell for the Nigerian prince scams are your age too. Pro tip people lie.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Same here. Older people have heard it before. If her emails weren't secret before, they were probably stuff like, "Is Qaddafi captured (or dead) yet"?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Oh they sent them to her with their eyes closed? Just priceless.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LibsAreBeta

Yeah I'm old. And wise whipper snapper. Lol you guys are making my sides ache from laugher

Oh but just so you can put another feather in your I'm always right cap yes I did vote for Obama. TWICE . Me and several million others. I'm glad I did. I would again.
I voted for Bill twice too. I voted for Gore too but that was stolen from me.
I also put a democrat in my state capitol.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

a reply to: LibsAreBeta

Yeah I'm old. And wise whipper snapper. Lol you guys are making my sides ache from laugher

Oh but just so you can put another feather in your I'm always right cap yes I did vote for Obama. TWICE . Me and several million others. I'm glad I did. I would again.
I voted for Bill twice too. I voted for Gore too but that was stolen from me.
I also put a democrat in my state capitol.

Now I am curious.
edit on b000000292016-02-27T18:08:44-06:0006America/ChicagoSat, 27 Feb 2016 18:08:44 -0600600000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Right. We've seen the criminals brought to light. We know there are no secrets. And when these tough investigations turn up nothing we can rest assured that every rock has been turned over.
These guys have been trying to hang her for years. When one issue is settled in her favor they shift gears and try another approach. When that one bites the dust they try something else.
She certainly seems confident that this will turn up nothing they can hang her with. She's still focused. Pennsylvania Ave here she comes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join