It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump stares down a KKK shirt-Oklahoma style....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You know it wasn't about just the fact the KKK killed people, it was that they went directly after minorities.

That is the point you all miss. People kill people everyday. White people kill 86% of other whites, really not that far off the 93% that gets parroted all the time for black on black.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

They go after whites too. Just so you know. It's just not publicized when they do.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

So how do you know about it?

Not saying they don't, just always find those statements interesting. Obviously someone is publicizing it if you hear about it.

The KKK was a hate group, one that was about white Christians being superior to others, so yes they went after any that went against that.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The point is the kkk is practically dead and defeated.

How many people have the KKK killed for their cause in the last few years?

How many businesses have they burned and looted in the past few years?

How many cops/people have BLM members and supporters killed in the past few years?

How many businesses have BLM burned and looted in recent years?

How many black people are members of openly anti-white racist orginizations like Nation of Islam and New Black Panthers?
edit on 27-2-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You really going to argue there is no hate crimes the other way?

K... Guess you just want to look at one side.
The KKK is still around, you have to willfully ignorant to act like they are not. They are not dead or defeated.

I don't agree with the looting and burning we saw, I also saw the BLM stand up against that and what you saw was people who had nothing to do with it cause the trouble.

How many cops/people have BLM members and supporters killed in the past few years?

How many businesses have BLM burned and looted in recent years?

What is the answer to this btw? And I mean a person that can legit be traced back to the movement, not just a black person that said it once.

You don't think that every single black person is just inherently part of BLM do you?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

My knowledge is personal. Not much need to say more than that really, but they go after white Christians more than blacks but it will never make the news, because it doesn't fit into the propaganda machine's agenda.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
a reply to: WeRpeons

The KKK used to be all democrats yet we see that people still support the democrats. This guilt by association is a very poor attack on someone. Its not even an association Trump endorses.

Uh...

You do know that the Democrats used to be called Republicans, and that the Republicans used to be called Democrats, right? They switched names...

Rewind to the early to mid 1800s: Democrats (Confederates during the Civil War, 1861-1865) dominated the South. Democratic President Andrew Jackson signed the Indian Removal Act of 1830 and shut down the national bank in 1833. It was Democrats who favored limited government, championed manifest destiny and fought to preserve slavery.

The Republican party was formed in the North out of an opposition to slavery in 1854, but it wasn’t only abolition they stood for. The party favored expansionist government policies like a national currency, high tariffs to protect fledgling industries and increased spending to fund the railroads and a state university system.

Fast forward to today: the map is reversed, with pro-regulation and pro-welfare Democrats in the West and Northeast, and free-market, limited-intervention Republicans in the South and Midwest.

Link

So yeah, a little historical perspective.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

My knowledge is personal. Not much need to say more than that really, but they go after white Christians more than blacks but it will never make the news, because it doesn't fit into the propaganda machine's agenda.

..... You are really trying to tell me that the KKK goes after white Christians?? Talk about historical revisionism.

K, you keep thinking that and completely ignoring the reality of what the KKK is.
Or try and and prove your point, but I am not going to hold my breath on that. I already know how long that takes to get an answer.
Maybe you are talking about a different KKK.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You get outta here with your factual information. We only like blustery rhetoric around these parts dadgummit!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
How, in a global metropolis like New York, do you write about immigration as a problem to be solved?

The women at the supermarket checkout speak Spanish, as do the men stocking the shelves, those reroofing the houses, or redistributing fallen leaves with backpack blowers, in all the streets nearby.

Four blocks away almost everyone speaks Urdu.
The shops, their contents, people’s clothing, the mosques and madrassas – it’s as though you have suddenly crossed a border into Pakistan.
Walk across Coney Island Avenue and people with pale skin are not speaking English – it’s Russian, or Uzbek, or the languages of the adjacent states.
And it’s like this in any direction you walk.
If Mr. Trump deports 11 million people … every restaurant in America would shut down.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: ReadLeader

A man wearing a shirt that read 'KKK endorses Trump' caused a commotion at a rally in Oklahoma on Friday
The man was removed from the rally…

Trump represents the new intolerance…

Trumps rallies remind me of Pink Floyd's, The Wall. He's gonna build a bigger wall, round up all the illegals, forcibly evict them… his rallies are getting out of hand.

Ok... lemme see if i have this about right...

Idiot shows up in a "KKK supports Trump" shirt, He's removed. Somehow this is bad?

Trump wants to build a proper wall on our very porous southern border, and then work at evicting people who don't belong here...and this, somehow represents intolerance?

Lemme ask you: What color is the sky on your planet?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Idiot shows up in a "KKK supports Trump" shirt, He's removed. Somehow this is bad?

In a free country, Dude has a right to wear a t-shirt supporting whomever he wants. Sanitizing freedom of speech are we?

"That one in the spotlight, he don't look right. Get him up against the wall!" --The Wall

Trump wants to build a proper wall on our very porous southern border, and then work at evicting people who don't belong here…and this, somehow represents intolerance?

Proper walls? People will still tunnel under, fly over, sail around and bribe their way through the gates. We should be building bridges, not walls.
edit on 28-2-2016 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: ReadLeader

Yea the guy was actually protesting Trump, not supporting him.

According to CNN, the guy first displayed a sign saying "islamophobia is not the answer" and after a Trump supporter took the sign away from him, he unveiled the shirt. The shirt which also had a yellow Star of David attached to it, similar to the ones worn by Jews in Nazi Germany.

Sorta puts a whole different light on Trump whining about security not acting fast enough to remove somebody who disagrees with him, doesn't it?

www.cnn.com...

You can be sure that he's getting a lot of death threats. He may be concerned about a slow reaction from security for when somebody has a gun.

You should be careful about making excuses and even more cautious about what you think you're letting in. What emotions would you feel if a Middle East leader had a strategy of evicting/harassing detractors at rallies? It's how it goes in Saudi and in any other dictatorships, right? Pinochet ran a similarly tight ship when he was in power too. We call leaders like that assholes and monsters.

I'm not being a 'leftist' or a 'rightest' here.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

In a free country, Dude has a right to wear a t-shirt supporting whomever he wants.

You're absolutely right.. He has the right to wear whatever he wants, and say whatever he wants. And Trump, being the sole attraction at the venue has the right to say "i want you to leave", if he finds the man's message offensive, or, in this case, libelous.

Sanitizing freedom of speech are we?

Not at all, simply acknowledging that it's a two-way street.

"That one in the spotlight, he don't look right. Get him up against the wall!" --The Wall

Please.

Proper walls? People will still tunnel under, fly over, sail around and bribe their way through the gates. We should be building bridges, not walls.

Yes, because that will keep the squatters and terrorists out of the country. Don't get me wrong, they can still get in other ways, but it's so much easier to just sneak over the border. A wall built, staffed, and defended properly would not be so easy to bypass, as you might think.
edit on 2-28-2016 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

And Trump, being the sole attraction at the venue has the right to say "i want you to leave", if he finds the man's message offensive, or, in this case, libelous.

Forcibly evicted is more like it. Should be a big clue to how he'll he'll behave if elected.

He should have ignored the guy, proving he doesn't over react to unlike minded opinions, thus preserving freedom of speech, regardless of how silly (racism is silly). By over reacting and evicting him, Trump bears the same hallmark, you do see that.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

A wall built, staffed, and defended properly would not be so easy to bypass, as you might think.

Historically they never work. But bear out the desperation of failed empires.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

A wall built, staffed, and defended properly would not be so easy to bypass, as you might think.

Historically they never work. But bear out the desperation of failed empires.

Alright then, let's seriously work through this one...

What would you propose, in order to keep illegal immigrants and terrorists out of this country? How would you accomplish this?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

A bit late to the party. Try reading the thread

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

As long as the government looks the other way while 'undocumented workers' are hired by mega corporations, the average american will continue to remain under payed and under employed. Combined with shipping jobs overseas and hi costs of employee insurance, kind of defeating to the average american dream.

I don't hear any of the politicians addressing these problems. Proposing better walls is shifting attention away from the real cause(s).

How it was and should be opposed to how it is now…

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join