It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump stares down a KKK shirt-Oklahoma style....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well the title says it all folks. The article let goes on to say that in the olden days, they would be ripped out of their seats.

First the confederate flag when the POTUS was here, Now the Klan at a Trump rally....

Wondering what the rest of Oklahoma''s neighbors think about this madness..... what other groups will back the Trumpinator!!!??...

KKK / TRUMP

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well done, Donald.

"I disavow, OK!"

Brilliant.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I do respect Trump for his efforts. Instead of talking, he's actually trying to do something about the problems he sees around him. I won't vote for him because he's too bull-headed and he'll drag the country down as long as it strokes his own ego but you gotta appreciate someone who's willing to fight for what they believe in.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Yea the guy was actually protesting Trump, not supporting him.

According to CNN, the guy first displayed a sign saying "islamophobia is not the answer" and after a Trump supporter took the sign away from him, he unveiled the shirt. The shirt which also had a yellow Star of David attached to it, similar to the ones worn by Jews in Nazi Germany.

Sorta puts a whole different light on Trump whining about security not acting fast enough to remove somebody who disagrees with him, doesn't it?

www.cnn.com...
edit on 27-2-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

A man wearing a shirt that read 'KKK endorses Trump' caused a commotion at a rally in Oklahoma on Friday
The man was removed from the rally…

Trump represents the new intolerance…

Trumps rallies remind me of Pink Floyd's, The Wall. He's gonna build a bigger wall, round up all the illegals, forcibly evict them… his rallies are getting out of hand.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

According to CNN, the guy first displayed a sign saying "islamophobia is not the answer" and after a Trump supporter took the sign away from him, he unveiled the shirt. The shirt which also had a yellow Star of David attached to it, similar to the ones worn by Jews in Nazi Germany.

Sorta puts a whole different light on Trump whining about security not acting fast enough to remove somebody who disagrees with him, doesn't it?

www.cnn.com...

You can be sure that he's getting a lot of death threats. He may be concerned about a slow reaction from security for when somebody has a gun.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

A man wearing a shirt that read 'KKK endorses Trump' caused a commotion at a rally in Oklahoma on Friday
The man was removed from the rally…

Trump represents the new intolerance…

Trumps rallies remind me of Pink Floyd's, The Wall. He's gonna build a bigger wall, round up all the illegals, forcibly evict them… his rallies are getting out of hand.

He hit the nerve of growing sentiment in this country that the Whites are losing power in America. That sentiment is growing and soon it will be unstoppable.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

edit on 27-2-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

The 'KLan' was not at a rally. It was a guy [snipped] who had a shirt with some Sharpie writing on it. He sure got a lot accomplished!
edit on Sat Feb 27 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: *** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Imagine, Hitler with access to "the button". Nixon once mused out loud he could cross the room and pick up a telephone and twenty minutes later millions will be dead.

Theres a link for that somewhere, I'm sure.

Gotta go, slippery slope of the real world is calling.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The KKK used to be all democrats yet we see that people still support the democrats. This guilt by association is a very poor attack on someone. Its not even an association Trump endorses.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Pretty sure that was a protest against trump..not a we support trump.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't vote for that guy if my family jewels were on fire and he had the only fire extinguisher in town.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Imagine, Hitler with access to "the button". Nixon once mused out loud he could cross the room and pick up a telephone and twenty minutes later millions will be dead.

Scary thought.
Exactly the opposite of Bill Clinton losing the launch codes for several months.

This country is being run by idiots I'm afraid.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Pretty sure that was a protest against trump..not a we support trump.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't vote for that guy if my family jewels were on fire and he had the only fire extinguisher in town.

Trump crushed that guys family jewels. I love how leftists are used to no one standing up to them and go into fetal position when someone finally does.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
that was not a member of the kkk

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I think we need cooler heads running things right now. Donald's rhetoric will only fan the flames of hatred among certain groups and inspire them in their agendas. This is why Hillary should win.

Off topic, if Hillary did win could she have Donald as her Vice President? I don't think so but maybe it could be written into law that the parties could split/share the White House as President and Vice Pres. instead of how it is now where the winning party takes all. I don't know if this would solve anything politically, just lead to even more gridlock in DC but might be something worth looking into.

edit on 27-2-2016 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

Yea only if hustory was black and white. How about you fil in the details.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

www.cnn.com...

You can be sure that he's getting a lot of death threats. He may be concerned about a slow reaction from security for when somebody has a gun.

So concerned that he walked over and stood in front of the guy?

So concerned he talked about how political correctness prevented security from acting quicker?

Sure, whatever spin makes you feel better.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Looselungjones

Its funny people tried to say Obama was associated with the new Black Panthers because some of those people were threatening others at some polling stations. Does that mean Obama supports their platform? Does that mean Obama agrees with them because they supported him?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

www.cnn.com...

So concerned that he walked over and stood in front of the guy?

So concerned he talked about how political correctness prevented security from acting quicker?

Sure, whatever spin makes you feel better.

Not saying that this is the case, just thinking out loud in a "what if" type thought.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join