It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Sharpton and Other Racists Say They Will Leave the U.S. If Trump Gets Elected.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

That should decrease racism acts and events in this country by about 50%.

Talk about made up numbers!

Don't much care for these guys either but # yall give them way to much credit. They don't cause the events, they just chase them.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Vector99

Well he was a joke that won the GOP nomination.

Winning the nomination means nothing is my point.

If I'm not mistaken romney BARELY won the GOP nomination.

Trump is running away with it. BIG difference.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

He still won it, you think the people that voted for the other GOP members shifted their vote to obama?
That is the point, the GOP/DNC nomination just means you won your party, that doesn't say anything about the general election where you have to win the moderates and independents that either didn't/can't vote in your parties primary.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
well miss raven a republican has to be nominated for their party just like the democrats have to nominate a candidate to because president obama can't run again i would only hate to see samuel jackson leave he is a talented actor/ but al fats sharpton i would rather he went to gitmo he has done nothing but preach hate for years

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Al Sharpton and Other Racists Say They Will Leave the U.S. If Trump Gets Elected.

Please let Trump win.

Please let Trump win.

Please let Trump win.

PLEASE let Trump WIN.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Trump most likely will not win an election. However, if he did, those folks would not leave the country. They would have to make major overhauls to who they are. Other countries would not tolerate their instigation habits of the ignorant. They may be able to live peacefully somewhere else, but they are not peaceful people.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Good, thanks for finally hating on that vile racist, Raven Simone, who thinks she can get away with comments like this:

"I'm tired of being labeled. I'm an American. I'm not an African-American. I'm an American."

I'm so happy you decided to look into these people and not just make baseless accusations at them because of their skin color.

You're doing God's work son.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yeah, they probably should.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
A lil off topic..not that much. Why should I or you or any one else give a fat rats arse what these few people think and what their opinion is ? Before they became famous.. their opinion meant zero. So why now that they have some marginal success their opinion means more....News Flash......Their opinions don't. No more than mine or yours. The caveat.....we're not on T.V.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I now have a reason to vote for Trump!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

Maybe they will take the KKK dudes with em, and we can just be done with the lot of them! Wouldn't that be wonderful? No more racist idiots running around!

Maybe we can ship them all to Australia!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I picture Sharpton high-steppin it out of town about 2:00 am, suitcase in hand sneaking over to his ride, and out he goes.... 30 steps ahead of the IRS. Trying to skip with this excuse... I can see him when they catch him too, like a deer caught in the headlights.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
i just hope they keep their promise! sharpton and his idiot followers cause more problems then they try to fix.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
www.teaparty.org... y-trump-wins

Well this would be a good reason to vote Trump if You don't have any. Others have also said this and I say it sounds great to me. Samuel L. Jackson, Raven Symone and Woopie also pledged to make America great again by leaving. WOW Maybe Trump really will make America great again if racist humans like these people leave the country. I think its hilarious that people call Trump a racist and then he gets 45% of the Latino vote LOL....Maybe the Black Lives Matter people will join in line. Maybe Sharpton will pay his back taxes on the way out? Doubt it.

Its funny because its mostly black people saying this, why. Well it is an obvious, they no longer get the backing they get now. They no longer get to put the, 'im black, cry me a river. vote'. It is the only reason someone like Trump gets bad votes, he isnt damming America. However those that risk to loose hate it. I do not see anyone in that list that I could care about loosing lol!

and MR Sharpton, well he can get the next boat anywhere!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

One more great reason to vote for Trump as for the rest of you go back to wherever the $&@! You came from.

And as far as Al Sharpton,I'll buy his ticket!
edit on 29-2-2016 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I'd leave the US too if Trump gets voted in. He's nothing less than a habitual lying moron. I get the appeal, but a slightly closer look at who that man is, even publicly in the past or present, will reveal that he is NOT presidential material. He cannot be trusted as no one really knows where he stand on MANY issues. He just says what people want to hear, sometimes conflicting sides in the same sentence. Anyone who says he'd be a great president doesn't understand that they are really saying he'd be a great actor, cast as the slightly insane and very erratic POTUS.

Also, I'd leave the US if ANY of the other candidates get voted in as well. Sorry, but none of these candidates will fix what needs to be fixed. It is WAY beyond politics at this point, or at least the politics and economics these people espouse. The main issue that needs the fixing IS the politics. Donald DRUMPF, is a scary choice for anyone!

That said, I feel he is the "Anything but Bush/ Republican" this time around. It got Barry his first term and It just might get Sanders or Clinton theirs. Not like they are much better, but hey, at least you know where they stand on significant issues.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Al Sharpton and His Gold diggers women should have left the U.S. a long tme ago.The guy is a fake and never done a thing to fix the black drug crime and violence and poverty.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

While I would be happy to see Woopsie Goldberg leave the US, that wouldn't keep her from ending up on TV and movies, would it? I know I'm not forced to watch anything with her in it, but it irks me a bit that money is sometimes used to make a production with her in it, when there are far better things the money could be used for, like ground fill, or bonfire kindling.

Regardless, there are at least thousands of Americans every election who vow to leave for another country if one politician or another is elected. A few of them occasionally do. To that, I say, "meh."

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

No op never implied anything about blacks. Lol and this is the issue. You think because several blacks were mentioned that op meant "all blacks". You need a discriminatory/racist perspective to invent a narrative like that. So you're suggesting that the op needs to be pc and mention racist icons from every race or none at all.

It's popular for blacks to be racist but all blacks are not racist. This popularity is a result of self proclaimed civil rights fringe lunatics and Hollywood's retired drug addicts. Anyone else realize that black lives matter has a lot in common with the kkk (ie delusional racist perspective, destructive protest style)?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I say good bye to them if they want to leave that bad. We will survive just fine without them.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join