It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New N. Korean rocket turns enemy tanks into 'boiled pumpkin'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Okay I am really getting a good laugh from little Kim lately.

North Korea on Saturday boasted of a newly developed anti-tank weapon that its leader said was so powerful it could turn the most heavily armoured enemy tanks into "boiled pumpkin".

Pyongyang's state media said leader Kim Jong-Un had watched tests of the portable, laser-guided rocket and declared it had the "longest firing range in the world", and was "as accurate as a sniper's rifle".

"He noted with great satisfaction that even the special armoured tanks and cars of the enemies which boast their high manoeuvrability and striking power are no more than a boiled pumpkin before the anti-tank guided weapon", the KCNA news agency.

news.yahoo.com...

So not only does he have nukes that could cause massive damage to the US, he now has the most accurate and longest firing laser guided rocket in the world.

China must really be getting tired of hearing this come from him. In fact this is only going to make things worse for NK. It seems the UN Security Council sanctions that are coming include a ban on the supply of aviation fuel to NK.

It really is time the NK people learn their leader is doing nothing but sending them further into a hellish existence.

edit on 27-2-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

North Korea on Saturday boasted of a newly developed anti-tank weapon that its leader said was so powerful it could turn the most heavily armoured enemy tanks into "boiled pumpkin".

Okay, I've got to be the one to say it. It seems as if Kim has been watching too many fantasy movies lately. In particular, possibly Disney movies? If Kim doesn't go to bed by midnight, maybe he'll turn into a pumpkin... or eat one.

edit on 2/27/2016 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Can you imagine growing up so brained washed, you think your leader is the greatest man alive and his boasting is all tru.....

Oh.....wait.....

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Is it me or does little Kim sound an awful like those kids at school who embellish stories in order to look "cool" in front of their peers, a kind of "my dad is bigger than yours" mentality

He's the only leader in the world I would agree with nations intervening and overthrowing simply for the fact that he's clearly not mature enough to hold a position of leadership, he's really like a petulant little child who obviously has daddy issues but I guess that is what happens when your father was just as bad and shuts you away from the real world.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hmm boiled pumpkin? Never had it. Never saw one either. Sorry but your analogy is lost on me.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Is it me or does little Kim sound an awful like those kids at school who embellish stories in order to look "cool" in front of their peers, a kind of "my dad is bigger than yours" mentality

No he sounds exactly like that kid in school.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Oh no, the situation is getting out of hand! At a critical time like this we must call upon our greatest diplomat to beg Lil Kim for mercy. Somebody please inform Dennis Rodman that his BFF needs some attention. Worm can appease and amuse Lil Kimmy with a few pick up games and maybe sing him a lullaby. Come on Rodman, your Lil buddy needs you. The world needs you!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
But does it work in the presence of kryptonite?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

If Kim doesn't go to bed by midnight, maybe he'll turn into a pumpkin... or eat one.

Lol. Nature took care of the pumpkin part already.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

"He noted with great satisfaction that even the special armored tanks --- are no more than a boiled pumpkin before the anti-tank guided weapon", the KCNA news agency.

Not 'warhead makes tanks into boiled pumpkins', but armor is "no more than boiled pumpkin" before (insert newest North Korean WMD threat).

Next they'll claim somehow this is a threat to the US Continent to justify more defense spending.

They done it before…

Imminent WMD

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

But does it work in the presence of kryptonite?

Or even work at all would be a better question.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Why don't we bomb and invade North Korea? I mean,technically this guy is more dangerous than OBL and Saddam together. Oh,sorry..my mistake. There is only rice fields and gray buildings in North Korea, no profit. Therefore their people don't need "democracy" and "freedom"
edit on 27-2-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

He's the only leader in the world I would agree with nations intervening and overthrowing simply for the fact that he's clearly not mature enough to hold a position of leadership, he's really like a petulant little child who obviously has daddy issues but I guess that is what happens when your father was just as bad and shuts you away from the real world.

I belive kim was "educated" in a bording school in switzerland, so he has had opportunity to see how a western country works
i guess? but apparently it did not rub off on him.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Why don't we bomb and invade North Korea?

China.

They are the only country that can and has kept this little mongrel in check.

We need them for their fake dog poo, and fake vomit. Also their cheap goods the US sells for way too much money.
edit on 27-2-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Why don't we bomb and invade North Korea?

China.

They are the only country that can and has kept this little mongrel in check.

Ha ha, China was instrumental in stopping the advancement of the US Army back when. They are on North Koreas side. Or are you suggesting they can't conquer lil Kims Corner?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Curious69

I belive kim was "educated" in a bording school in switzerland, so he has had opportunity to see how a western country works
i guess?

Which is why he keeps the rest of NK in the dark. He wouldn't be there long if the NK people knew how the rest of the world lived.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
What tanks? Are there tanks moving into NK?
Poor ole thang. His paranoia gets the best of him. I guess it runs in the family DNA, but he's got it bad.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

So NK actually have american or other western tanks to test this wunderwaffe on?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

They are on North Koreas side. Or are you suggesting they can't conquer lil Kims Corner?

And that is beginning to fade.

U.S.-China agree on drafting new N.Korean UN resolution

www.nknews.org...

You see China knows that if they stay and agree with NK they face the reality of THAAD in SK which they don't want. So to keep that from happening you work with the US to keep NK in check which is what they have been doing.

And where did I even suggest China couldn't defeat NK, as them being the biggest trade partner with NK they have a financial stake in keeping NK in check.

I guess you missed the fact China is not happy at all with NK nuke tests...

'No tolerance or compromise' – China's media slams North Korea nuclear test

www.theguardian.com...

Yep they are totally on NK side...or does the fact they are agreeing to new very serious sanctions toward NK not show they are tiring of the little mongrels attention seeking?

I believe it does. China is their biggest trade partner so yes they do take NK side but only to a point which seems to be what we see happening.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Curious69

So NK actually have american or other western tanks to test this wunderwaffe on?

Please tell me this wasn't a serious question?

The reason he thinks it works is because they worked on NK tanks. Which probably would need only a good wind to destroy them anyways.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join