It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary hate- but would she really be that bad a President?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Damn straight! Preach it brother!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

edit on 27/2/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: madmac5150

Not the same as the rest of them, she's the only one currently under FBI investigation.

I'd love to see what's found in the emails of the other candidates.

So far in Hillary's there seems to be about 20 emails sent to her and through human error were not coded correctly.

That human error thingy isn't Hillary exclusive.

Lets investimate all of them.

As an ex-security guy in charge of National Security...

Here is MY issue.

The emails in question are classified as TS/SCI.

Hillary HAD to be "read into" those programs... i.e. she knew EXACTLY what she was doing storing that level of intel on her own server.

Had I done what she has done, I would be in Leavenworth. That is a FACT.

You need to resign yourself to the FACT that nothing is going to come of it. She's going to be elected as the next president.
Whinging about the emails on every thread that comes up about her on here is going to make zero difference.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I'd love to see what's found in the emails of the other candidates.

So far in Hillary's there seems to be about 20 emails sent to her and through human error were not coded correctly.

That human error thingy isn't Hillary exclusive.

Lets investimate all of them.

That's absolute drivel. Are we supposed to believe that a competent Secretary of State can't recognize classified material? Code correctly? So she needs somebody way below her pay grade to "code" something properly because she can't recognize it should be classified? A couple of them could not even be released in any way, even with censored portions. If she's that incompetent maybe we should elect one of those "coders" who obviously are more intelligent than she is.

If she hadn't been using her own, special snowflake, email server this wouldn't be an issue. Since she's a special snowflake she had the use of a server that wasn't locked down.

This has nothing to do with if we should investimate [sic] other candidates... this has to do with her in a high level position not understanding a damn thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join