It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary hate- but would she really be that bad a President?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I would like to hear a real reason why Hillary would be so unbelievably terrible as President as almost everyone on this forum claims. Not some totally subjective BS about how she's so terrible, or she's evil, or hideous, or her mere presence in the white house would somehow destroy the country. And don't whine about how 4 people died in Libya when Bush killed thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's.

I want to hear a real, logical explanation of how someone has lots of experience and is rated as being pretty moderate overall, so much so that she has to pretend to be liberal than she is in this election, would somehow be so radical and extreme that it would harm the country.

Look at all the insane and idiotic hate for Obama and yet the country is in pretty good shape at the end of his term. I can't see how it would be seriously different under Hillary. I'm not voting for her unless I have to, but I can't stand all the insanity from the right about her and someone needs to call it out as ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Clinton Foundation. How she is a extension for Wall Street. Nuff said.

And no, this country is not in pretty good shape. Its worse but im not going to lay it all obamas feet.

My question to you is what has she done? And im not talking about riding the coattail of bill.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hillary was the "Pres" for 8 years... wasn't that bad enough?

I flagged this post out of sheer, morbid curiosity...

edit on 26-2-2016 by madmac5150 because: Hillary for Convict 2016!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It doesn't matter - it means Bill would be back in the White House. Think on that.
edit on 26-2-2016 by Lazarus Short because: swallow, please

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You going to make this same crappy thread every 2 weeks?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-2-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Would you vote for her if she could have prevented someone you know from being murdered in Bengazi by terrorists?
Would you vote for her if you gave her some of your most secret information and she left it where anyone could possibly get it?
The list of cons is miles than any list of pros...if there are any

And now it's whining when 4 people get murdered. ..I guess you feel the same about that as she does....
" what difference. it make now anyway "
Anyone who is asked if they wiped the computer and they say, like with a rag or something? Should not be around a government facility and should probably go back to elementary school. ..tthe things she is good at
Lieing
Cheating
Playing dumb
fake falling down
Fake coughing
Getting people killed
Feel free to add to the list

edit on 26110000002 by JHumm because: had to make a list

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Speaking of lists, have yawl seen the official unofficial Clinton "death list"?

link   
a reply to: CB328

She would push for bigger, more intrusive government. Just like the last two presidents.

But other than that?

I don't like her. She's smug. Arrogant.

link   

When Obama and Hillary were in the running for the Democratic nomination, I was hoping for Hillary. I think it was her time; she was strong and much of the world nations were afraid of her, which I considered to be a good point.

I had hopes for her when the debates began. I was sorely disappointed. What I am going to relate to you is not measurable or backed by a link. This is what I think, okay? Hillary seemed to, sadly, have several canned answers prepared. She tried to fit those canned answers into the questions that were presented to her, and mostly they didn't fit. When the right question was finally presented to her which she had an answer for, it seemed old hat in that she'd already used or tried to use that answer. That all was profoundly disappointing to me, because I'd considered her smart and adaptive.

Maybe her handlers or coaches advised her in this manner, but it made her seem like an unthinking talking head to me. I truly hate to compare to him, but at least Trump says what he thinks, without pause. That man has no filter, and it will probably be his undoing, however I respect a person who does not seem to gauge what the people want to hear, but says what they think. Hillary disappointed me throughout the debates.

She will be the nominee, but I'm not sure she will deserve it. That's my nonmeasurable anecdotal truth.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

When Obama and Hillary were in the running for the Democratic nomination, I was hoping for Hillary. I think it was her time; she was strong and much of the world nations were afraid of her, which I considered to be a good point.

I had hopes for her when the debates began. I was sorely disappointed. What I am going to relate to you is not measurable or backed by a link. This is what I think, okay? Hillary seemed to, sadly, have several canned answers prepared. She tried to fit those canned answers into the questions that were presented to her, and mostly they didn't fit. When the right question was finally presented to her which she had an answer for, it seemed old hat in that she'd already used or tried to use that answer. That all was profoundly disappointing to me, because I'd considered her smart and adaptive.

Maybe her handlers or coaches advised her in this manner, but it made her seem like an unthinking talking head to me. I truly hate to compare to him, but at least Trump says what he thinks, without pause. That man has no filter, and it will probably be his undoing, however I respect a person who does not seem to gauge what the people want to hear, but says what they think. Hillary disappointed me throughout the debates.

She will be the nominee, but I'm not sure she will deserve it. That's my nonmeasurable anecdotal truth.

I think what really scares the establishment candidates about Trump, is that he is not part of their world...

... and MOST likely to prosecute...

I wonder if Hillary can be comfortable in federal custody... or Barry Sotero... or Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Currently under investigation by the FBI. Kicked off the Watergate investigation for unethical behavior (by lawyers!). Lied to the American public about the cause for Benghazi. Moved to New York to snatch up an empty Senate seat having never been a resident there. Sent classified information over unsecure channels. Has taken hundreds of thousands of dollars from Wall Street in "speaking fees" that look an awful lot like bribes disguised as "speaking fees". Suspected voter fraud to the point where her own party's constituents have called for U.N. election observers.

Is that enough or should I go on?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

i gave you a star, out of morbid curiosity...

cant wait for the cons...since i fail to provide the pro's

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I wonder if Hillary can be comfortable in federal custody... or Barry Sotero... or Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi...

I honestly believe this is the only reason Hillary is in the race (to stay out of jail). She's not gonna win the vote ... that much is for sure. The delegate race ... who can say?

Of course, I don't think Trump's really gonna go after the establishment pols either. Well ... maybe just one to whet the appetite. LOL
edit on 2622016 by Snarl because: Clarity and a typo.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I'm not that opposed to her. And I tend to lean strongly conservative.

She is a very methodical person making precise moves. And she also comes across as committed to her core beliefs, even if she puts on a show to gain votes.

In the end, I think she is an enigma, a wild card. I trust her to do what she believes without reverence to her voters or her political base. But she is still to risky to vote for.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
Clinton Foundation. How she is a extension for Wall Street. Nuff said.

And no, this country is not in pretty good shape. Its worse but im not going to lay it all obamas feet.

My question to you is what has she done? And im not talking about riding the coattail of bill.

Compared to the end of 2008, America is in much better shape as we are not shedding 750,000 jobs a month.

I am just tired of people glossing over that because it is practically Orwellian (I'll be it demented) to act like things are worse.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
At least two people actually answered my question. Yes she's probably for big government, but seeing as all prosperous and advanced countries have big government I don't have a problem with that.

she is a extension for Wall Street. Nuff said

But Republicans aren't? Seriously, you'd rather vote for people who don't want them to have any regulation at all?! How the hell is that better?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Bernie Supporters Describe Hillary Clinton In One Word

VIDEO
www.ijreview.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
At least two people actually answered my question. Yes she's probably for big government, but seeing as all prosperous and advanced countries have big government I don't have a problem with that.

she is a extension for Wall Street. Nuff said

But Republicans aren't? Seriously, you'd rather vote for people who don't want them to have any regulation at all?! How the hell is that better?

I would take her over the GOP candidates who are pretty much so psycho all they do is repeat the rhetoric of Fox News, evident in Rudio's meltdown.

Ted Cruz is probably the most evil...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Is your question whether I'd rather vote for someone who is honest about supporting Wall Street or someone who supports Wall Street and lies about it?

I'd rather vote for Bernie but the fix is in.

It appears the DNC has stacked the deck to make sure Hillary is the nominee no matter what the people want.

When you are bitching about President Trump in 2 years remember you're the ones that put him there by ignoring the will of the people you're supposed to represent.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join