It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Few Articles on the Extent of Corruption and Kidnapping in Kentucky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Thanks for the heads up, I think I know what you mean.
Thank you for taking the time to read about the plight of FAR too many victims in this rotten state.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Add Union County to your list of Most Corrupt. I lived there for a long time after moving from Eastern Ky and I can tell you first hand, that place is as corrupt as any in the state. From the city police in the small towns, Sheriff's Office, County Attorney and on up to the county judges, it's all favors, money and drugs.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I believe that is up by Owensboro, is it not? I don't believe I have ever been there, but if it is a small town, there is no doubt in my mind that those officials and their appointees ruled like kings.

Thank you for bringing more examples and info to this thread. It appears there is nothing left to save here, huh?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Add Union County to your list of Most Corrupt. I lived there for a long time after moving from Eastern Ky and I can tell you first hand, that place is as corrupt as any in the state. From the city police in the small towns, Sheriff's Office, County Attorney and on up to the county judges, it's all favors, money and drugs.

Most of Central Kentucky is like that. The county and city officials are all in bed with the DA's and judges. That can even be said across counties. I've seen the few cops that do care get steamrolled out of their departments. In one particular county, the DA doesn't allow individual investigations. He cherry picks what goes to court and what falls through the cracks.

The corruption in Kentucky is as real as it gets.

edit on 2/27/2016 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SharonGlass

About an hour West of Owensboro. Sadly, no, I don't think there's much left of our once great Commonwealth. I honestly remember a time when you could depend on the cops and Judges to do the right thing. Now? After what I've seen, I don't trust any of them.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I can vouch for that.

Thank you for letting me know I need to move out of state.

I just wonder if I will be a fugitive when I do!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I know, It is amazing how they took the premise of a Commonwealth and used it to drive it's own people into the ground. I am about to turn 30, so I do not remember a time when you could count on a fair shake. You are wise not to trust anyone on the state payroll, it could very well save your life.

I remember being a senior in high school, and watching a bunch of kids break into a snack machine. I scooped up what money I could, and took it to the principal..... and since I was the only person they could finger, I got charged with a crime for trying to do what was right.

All down hill from there.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Indeed it is. CPS even told me my son was "At the perfect age to forget you guys and that's what everybody wants" If there had not been 5 glock .40 pistols pointed at me, I would have "HULK SMASHED" I am glad I kept my cool, there are people smarter than me working on it.

How is this not more newsworthy than today's broadcast?

Nobody is more dedicated to this than you who isn't now being held captive.
They took your son? You have a right to a family, they will not kidnap children in the name of parents who do not stand for kidnapping.
A democracy that does this isn't a good neighbourhood. Get him back and leave, if other parents see this too y'all should get the bunch of them at once and bail. Expect moles, recognize them by who pays them.
They will unlock their teeth from his ankle when their boss tells them so, which mostly happens when one of two things happen: their boss is fidgety or replaced. Convinced works on paper.

Public servants have no business kidnapping minors, or anyone who isn't dangerous to others.
Making money from kidnapping is a serious evil. More serious than smoking or even grazing private cattle on public grass or having bottled water in an airport. This is newsworthy.
Who would want their kid abducted at gunpoint in his childhood home while they powerlessly watch?
What do they feed/inject/yell at him today?
What the #, Kentucky?
Why is this kid there?

Let me guess: youth authorities said he had a problem with authority? This means they want to MKUltra his sweet, precious mindbrains until he "thinks" they call the shots because they have the ability to kidnap him in impunity.

Then he can't be an hero because he uses their copyrighted gun and armour.
Calling bull# on DCPS : kidnapping isn't protecting.
Janissary bloodtax much? Does he play drone wars on nintendo or something?
You have a right to your family. Protecting people does not include kidnapping them at gunpoint, that is part of abducting. If they had been protecting him he would have left willingly.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

I appreciate your enthusiasm, it seems you are almost as upset as I am. It is not newsworthy because wbko 13 is paid by the same scum that funds the kidnappers in this soon to be rioting town.

my son is not yet 2 years old. but they have also kidnapped the 4 step children. they are old enough to speak out, they just silence them when one says her biological father (former confidential informant) raped her and that they have been abused in their foster home.

It's almost enough to make someone.... break.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SharonGlass
a reply to: wisvol

It's almost enough to make someone.... break.

I am so angered after just reading this. I cant believe victims of this have not started 'knocking off' those in control.

I cant believe there is not a war over this.

I can only imagine what I would be capable of if the state came in and stole my son.

I need to go do some target practice after reading this.

My prayers are with you Sharon, I can't fathom what you must be going through.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I suggest watching a movie called: The Changling. There have been a few the one I speak of is a Clint Eastwood one based on FACT. Much easier these days just to say your kids are crazy and need meds and vaccines etc. than conviencing adults that they are... guard your children from these horrid institutions of medicine and they say you have no right nor authority.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I sent all of the links to Nancy Grace. Maybe others could do the same.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I am so angered after just reading this. I cant believe victims of this have not started 'knocking off' those in control. I cant believe there is not a war over this. I can only imagine what I would be capable of if the state came in and stole my son. I need to go do some target practice after reading this. My prayers are with you Sharon, I can't fathom what you must be going through.

I guess you can count yourself as a good person if this boils your blood, it sure has evaporated most of mine. Any war that comes about over this will be pushed aside as a terrorist attack if I believe correctly, but God moves in mysterious ways. That reminds me of a poem by one William Cowper, penned in 1774 on the eve of the American Revolution.....It is titled

"God Moves in a Mysterious Way"

God moves in a mysterious way
His wonders to perform;
He plants His footsteps in the sea
And rides upon the storm.
Deep in unfathomable mines
Of never failing skill
He treasures up His bright designs
And works His sov’reign will.
Ye fearful saints, fresh courage take;
The clouds ye so much dread
Are big with mercy and shall break
In blessings on your head.
Judge not the Lord by feeble sense,
But trust Him for His grace;
Behind a frowning providence
He hides a smiling face.
His purposes will ripen fast,
Unfolding every hour;
The bud may have a bitter taste,
But sweet will be the flow’r.
Blind unbelief is sure to err
And scan His work in vain;
God is His own interpreter,
And He will make it plain.

Target practice has been one of my favorite pastimes. I made my first muzzle loaded firearm at the age of 14. Chemistry is another. I mastered the ferric thermites by age 15. You ever use Tannerite?

Thank you, I feel your compassion and goodness from all the way from New York.

Take care my friend.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

What "they" say is irrelevant, as you obviously already know. I will check out that version of "The Changling" when I get the chance, as my hands are VERY full at the moment.

Thank you for noticing what is going on here.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kentuckymama

I guess I can deal with Nancy Grace.... just this one time.

But seriously, thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty, as they say. I don't see this ending in a "feel good" way but I guess anything is possible.

Thank you for doing more than anyone in the legal system has.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Wow, I've heard horror stories before from friends & their families, but this takes the cake O.O And what a coincidence, I spent a few teen years (mid-90's) around the corner from a family from KY who insisted their baby was legally stolen before they moved to FL. Everyone thought they were nuts, everyone. I have to think back now and wonder, maybe they really did move down there out of real, tangible fear to keep the older kids? They were good, hard-working middle-class folk, just...hyper-paranoid about everything.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I would say that you are correct about that family. I see it every time I step foot in that den of thieves they call a justice center.

Having a child taken at gunpoint would make many people paranoid. But if you are not afraid to die i guess you couldn't really call it paranoia... just hyper-vigilance.... and you need it around here.

Thanks for commenting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join