It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's Campaign is what American Politics needs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm so glad Donald Trump is running for President. This Country blindly follows career Politicians and they give us corruption and debt year after year. Whether Trump wins or loses, I hope this encourages more citizens without Political experience to run for President.

It's crazy watching and reading the establishment Republicans act like, how dare the people vote for someone we didn't choose.

The one thing I do like about Trump is, he's not an idealogue. People will say he's not a true Conservative but neither was Reagan. Reagan has been turned into a myth. He wasn't a fire breathing idealogue so he would never pass the purity test of today.

To me, Rubio is dangerous. He's a Neocon and they want to democratize the Middle East through Regime change. Before Bush was elected, I said we will end up in a major ground war in the Middle East and anyone who knows about the Neocons and the Project for a New American Century can see this. Here's more:

The Neocons Return

The neocons are back. That is, at least in Marco Rubio’s world. The Florida senator and potential 2016 presidential candidate has, since his election in 2010, regularly consulted with and sought the advice of top neoconservative writers and policymakers, several of whom served in the administration of George W. Bush. His loose circle of advisers includes former national-security adviser Stephen Hadley, former deputy national-security adviser Elliott Abrams, Brookings Institution scholar and former Reagan-administration aide Robert Kagan, Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol, and former Missouri senator Jim Talent.

To this group, beating back the rising tide of non-interventionism in the Republican party is a top priority, and they consider Rubio a candidate, if not the candidate, capable of doing so. “I think it’s very important that any isolationist arguments be defeated well and be defeated early,” says a neoconservative foreign-policy expert who talks with Rubio frequently.

www.nationalreview.com...

There's nothing wrong with going to war if it's necessary to defend the country. These neocons want to initiate wars to further their agenda. If Rubio is elected, we will be in a major ground war in the Middle East during his Presidency. I saw Bill Kristol today and he was livid Christie endorsed Trump. There's no way these jokers need to get anywhere near the White House.

edit on 26-2-2016 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I am super happy he's running again, too. But for different reasons. In 2008, I predicted there would never be a Republican president again. In 2012, I felt even more sure with a group of candidates who were completely out of touch. And now, in 2016, the GOP line-up has made being a delightfully racist boor totally hip again. Trump set up the pins and the other republican candidates and conservative media knocked them down, exposing their base for what they are.

I really really really don't think they will ever get over half of our nation's support ever again. Ironically, I agree that Trump is the best GOP candidate up there right now. Thanks Trump!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm so glad we have another thread about Donald Trump. There is just not enough...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

So am I. Especially one about more Citizens running for political office and the dangerous influence of the Neocons.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Im surprised that you feel that way.

I do agree with you that Trump is a special charcther, but he got the stuff to be POTUS? NO!
Looking at the competiton that he got, i can understand your point of view, but dont you think many are forced to take this radical stand?

This guy is a business man. Good for Trump, but please, research his history. He has no experience in running a country, not alone a company. Do you really want to give Trump the keys to your nation ?

For Trump, all that matters is the bottom line, and then again not (when he loses, as a potiential POTUS), its all about ego and sports!
Narcissism at the worst.

Good luck !

edit on 26/2/2016 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Where do i begin?

Donald probably is the best chance the GOP has at winning this election.

Our selection seems to be pretty lacking when it comes to intellectuality and, well, Presidential attributes. You know. Integrity. Honesty. Then again, modern politics have kind of destroyed these notions.

edit on 26-2-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

You said:

This guy is a business man. Good for Trump, but please, research his history. He has no experience in running a country, not alone a company. Do you really want to give Trump the keys to your nation ?

Rubio or Cruz have no experience at running a Country.

I will vote Trump over Cruz and Rubio anyday. They're both Neocons and those guys are dangerous. Trump told the truth about Iraq and the advisors around Bush and they were livid. Here's more on Cruz:

Ted Cruz's Closest Counselors Are Neocons

www.thenewamerican.com...

The Neocons are a dangerous and sneaky bunch. When Reagan picked Bush as a running mate, this opened the door to these clowns. Trump will destroy and finally end the era of Bush.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
It's been interesting to watch how one man has managed to make a complete mockery of the presidential election process through nothing more than crass insults, massive egotism and sheer bravado. Seriously, this is the kind of thing you'd find in a badly written Hollywood script. This isn't supposed to happen in real life.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I am super happy he's running again, too. But for different reasons. In 2008, I predicted there would never be a Republican president again. In 2012, I felt even more sure with a group of candidates who were completely out of touch. And now, in 2016, the GOP line-up has made being a delightfully racist boor totally hip again. Trump set up the pins and the other republican candidates and conservative media knocked them down, exposing their base for what they are.

I really really really don't think they will ever get over half of our nation's support ever again. Ironically, I agree that Trump is the best GOP candidate up there right now. Thanks Trump!

Obama, Hillary and Bernie have done the same for the Dems.

The left better step back and see what the repubs are doing or they won't see the WH for a longer time.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Next time I look for a doctor, I'm gonna make sure it's not a Career Doctor.

Oh, the horrors of knowing how the system works.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

I will vote Trump over Cruz and Rubio anyday. They're both Neocons and those guys are dangerous. Trump told the truth about Iraq and the advisors around Bush and they were livid. Here's more on Cruz:

Im not sayng that Cruz or Rubio is any better, but hey, what is wrong with Carson and Kasich ?
They uttered intelligence and thougt. Carson even asked to be attacked, so he could speak! Amazing!
Trump, Cruz and Rubio was just slinging mud all the time. Trump telling fairytales, Rubio and Cruz killing the fairytales. Those 3 have nothing to put on the table!
One gotta think 4 years ahead?

The Neocons are a dangerous and sneaky bunch. When Reagan picked Bush as a running mate, this opened the door to these clowns. Trump will destroy and finally end the era of Bush.

The Era of Bush is over. Bush withdrew. I would say, one dynasty down, one more to go... [clintons]

But hell, Trump is the worst choice. and then again, all you got is bad choices, so i understand your frustration. Sad thing is that you have to choose between pest, cholera or anthrax!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

So am I. Especially one about more Citizens running for political office and the dangerous influence of the Neocons.

LMAO

Trump IS a Neocon, lol even by strict definition standards.........

What amazes me is Trumps supporters disconnect from reality.....

They absolutely, positively do NOT see the blatant lies and BS this guy spews, or his absolute corruption....

AMAZING

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

Im not sayng that Cruz or Rubio is any better, but hey, what is wrong with Carson and Kasich ?
They uttered intelligence and thougt. Carson even asked to be attacked, so he could speak! Amazing!
Trump, Cruz and Rubio was just slinging mud all the time. Trump telling fairytales, Rubio and Cruz killing the fairytales. Those 3 have nothing to put on the table!
One gotta think 4 years ahead?

The Era of Bush is over. Bush withdrew. I would say, one dynasty down, one more to go... [clintons]

But hell, Trump is the worst choice. and then again, all you got is bad choices, so i understand your frustration. Sad thing is that you have to choose between pest, cholera or anthrax!

Carson managed to talk with his eyes open, this the threshold for a successful debate for him.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Many people without political experience run every year but they're not billionaires, or even millionaires, reality TV stars so it's very hard to make an impression.

Screw Trump, he's not what American needs.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

With all respect...You failed to listen to his message, amidst the mud sling? shame on you

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

People will say he's not a true Conservative but neither was Reagan. Reagan has been turned into a myth.

Reagan was a Democrat before he turned semi-Consevative.

. Having been a lifelong liberal Democrat, his views changed. He became a conservative and in 1962 switched to the Republican Party. In 1964

Ronald Reagan

Sounds a bit like Trump , huh ?

edit on 27-2-2016 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
a reply to: yesyesyes

With all respect...You failed to listen to his message, amidst the mud sling? shame on you

Honestly he says the most banal things I can imagine.

America is good, we should fight terrorism.

These hands healed people, let us pray.

We should keep taxes low.

I mean it is not profound in any way.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I like that Trump upsets the establishment on both sides, but I wish he had good ideas. He's horrible. What is it with Republican and conservatives and their attraction to horrible people and vileness? They just like awful people. They go nuts over idiot Sarah Palin and now they gone full a-hole with Trump. He's just a classless awful example. So of course he's the person Republicans are most excited about. No where to go next except full Sith.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I honestly feel sorry for you Americans. Watching from abroad, your presidential candidates makes the cheesiest soap-opera looks like an Oscar-winning performance. Is that the your version of democracy in action? God protect the rest of the world if one of your top-candidates wins the presidency. You can stuff up your country by voting for total idiots, but please dont drag the rest of the world down with you.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Obama, Hillary and Bernie have done the same for the Dems.

The left better step back and see what the repubs are doing or they won't see the WH for a longer time.

What have the republicans been doing??? Other than falling apart and losing everything they've tried to built for years at the hands of one sh*t talking arrogant ego maniac named Trump. He may be running as a republican but that's in name only obviously as he's destroying it from the inside. The republicans can't take any credit for what success he's having nor do they want to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join