It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake and Tsunami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I read last week that the earthquake/tsunami that wiped out Indonesia was exactly 1 year 58 minutes later from the earthquake that hit Iran, the year before. Also they happened in roughly the same place. Now since this is a conspiracy board, and I don't believe in coinsidences. Anyone think someone in the middle east is underground, playing with NUKES?!?!?!

MOD EDIT: Please do not insult cultures, or groups of people. You have been warned.

[edit on 10/1/05 by MacKiller]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Iran and Indonesia in the same place? Try looking at a map. The Indonesian quake is in the ring of fire, while Iran is quite a ways east.

And no nukes could create a 9.0 quake.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by Justanotherperson]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Erm... You may want to edit out part of what you said. The term you used may get you in a heap of trouble. I think you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, no, no nukes could create neither an earthquake nor a tsunami of that magnitude/proportions.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I see my post has been edited. What happened to calling a spade a spade??????

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Take a look through some of the threads in the Board Information section. They should be able to answer all your questions.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSRules
I see my post has been edited. What happened to calling a spade a spade??????

Have you really been a member since 4-9-2003??

As mentioned, the two locations a re not near each other. Also, the topic of intentionally creating this disaster has been raised several times on ATS.
I'm sure a search would turn up this information.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Just because this is a so-called "conspiracy site" does not mean that there is a conspiracy. After all, there has to be purpose or so nefarious motive for a conspiracy. Aside from leaving tens of thousands of people dead and homeless, it would be difficult to find a reason for causing an earthquake. Surely, if the U.S. did have an earthquake machine, they would have used it with a bit more precision. And if the U.S. can only cause earthquakes but they are unable to make them happen where it is "needed", what good is it? C'mon people, earthquakes and other NATURAL geophysical events happen! We have had earthquakes, tsunamis and all sorts of earth events for quite some time now. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, some of these things have even happened BEFORE HAARP, nuclear weapons or the "above top secret" earthquake machine (which, by the way, is located in a deep-earth bunker in Kennesbunkport, Maine).

I don't mean to be sarcastic (actually I do) but I just don't see a conspiracy here unless, of course, Fallujah --- an obvious American target -- had been flattened.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Conspiracys, Artificial earthquake machines... Come on, Mother earth
needs no help from humans in unleashing her fury on us.

The unbridled destructive force that the earth throws at us from time to time
should remind us how insignificant we are as humans. We are only
here for the ride, and at anytime she can throw us off....

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
We live on a small prisonplanet. You can say like sitting on bombs
Best thing to do is to make up a safty zone to all weapons . Dont touch them, because in a open prison you can make some changes to happen.
agression is always ingredient in violent crime(read the papers &war)
One thing to do is avoid touching agression and weapon.
I live in northern Norway and its like living in a freezing hell & i am
doomed by age and other nasty stuff.But no earthquakes
They are caused by human activity in some vulnerable areas,
some area of earth is populated by "call them invisible but material beeings
Dont build anything in this areas.To few humans can guide in
vu areas, and i hope more people can reach new levels 6?
I use astrologi, numberologi, alphabetologi, religion & o(u)ther contacts Walking the sunny side will only force nights and nightmares on us
Try getting the waves small as a dc line not ac line
Dont be to happy ,rich and so on.Prisonguards dont like that.no joking
In t mean time only fix existing houses, and leave vulnerable areas`s & the rain forest www.care2.com... tsunami

Dont eat coffe cake chips coca cola cream cake candy
cigar cigarettes next christmas costs y and causes calories cancer ++

new topics

top topics

join