It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is this possible? -Lymphoma

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

The Kratom is fantastic for pain. Taken with an opioid (or by itself really) it will extend the time it lasts in the body, give a little energy boost and does not cause withdrawals. There are several different "species" of it so it's a good idea to find the one that works best for you. It is a bit pricey, but well worth it...especially before "they" find out that it works and decide to ban it! Also good idea to research the different retailers on line to find the best price. Good luck to your sister. I hope she gets the best care possible. And good luck to you as well as I know you'll need all the strength you can muster at this time.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

Sorry! The last part was meant especially for the OP!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

I hope OP reads it. If used properly it can be an amAzing tool.

At the very least it'll help with pain in a cleaner way than pharma crap, and vanquish depression and anxiety.

At best the leaf may work to defeat the Ailment.

edit on 27-2-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CheeseCurd

This is a video that you and her might want to take a serious look at. It is true that keeping a positive mindset, and a doctor that says and CAN believe that she can be healed, it is possible. It has happened before according to this doctor:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I am terribly sorry to hear about what you are going through.

Currently in a similar situation with my stepfather. He has been dealing with it for about a year and the chemo/radiation/surgery has done nothing but make it worse.

The choice of treatment ultimately rests upon the person in the battle. I understand people going with what their doctors tell them and being skeptical about all of the alternatives.

What I can tell you is the same thing I told my stepfather, I would not do anything in regards to chemotherapy nor radiation. I would research in great detail the surgical aspect of things, but to be honest with you I do not think I would go that route either.

I would be doing everything I possible could on the alt side of things, cannabis oil, MSM, food grade hydrogen peroxide 35%, I would be doing gerhson therapy, vitamin C, therapy and I would do everything I could to find a reliable holistic Naturopath who could monitor me without "treating" me due to their risk of losing their license.

I share in your pain and send prayers out to you and your family.

Mortality is a reality check and an opportunity to check in with your spiritual belief structure, if there is one thing I wish for everyone to know, it is that we are not alone and we are loved!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
My honest opinion that is causing the rise in cancer is air pollution from the ever increasing amount of deisel cars and oil tankers from importing and exporting. But from what iv read canabis oil does work along side chemotherapy. Hope she gets well.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I can empathize and I'm sorry for the fear and pain you have to go through. Fight! get her to fight! Follow the doctors orders, get her to Dana Farber or the Mayo Clinic. Dana Farber can help financially with the logistics of relocation for treatment.

While there's no cure yet for several types of cancers and some look bleaker than others, there's no reason to give up hope. I use to believe that doctors didn't really care to find a cure well, that's pretty freaking dumb as they die from and lose loved ones to cancer too. Yes they do want a cure and they care.

Don't give up!

ETA as KosmicJack said, it's roulette most of the time. No rhyme or reason as to who gets cancer and who doesn't. Lifestyle only plays into risk factors not guarantees. Her healthy lifestyle may make her body stronger for the chemo, so there's that but there may be restrictions on certain vitamins etc that the doctors want her to take.

Best of luck to your sister and your family

edit on 2/27/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Does she have any tattoo's? The ink from tattoo's sometimes end up in the lymph nodes causing a false positive for cancer on a PET scan. Please investigate this. Get several "second opinions". I would go on a macro-biotic diet if it is true. Positive vibe big time going out to you and your sister.
edit on 27-2-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: typo

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
If analgesia is required. Cannabis would be my choice and definitely not opiates. There is no hangover or chance of addiction.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hodgkin's is easier to cure than non-Hodgkins, so hope it's Hodgkins. (I noticed you put the reverse of that in the OP)

My mother-in-law had Hodgkins, and with treatment it went into remission, and she lived 35 years and died of something else.

But even people with non-Hodgkins go into remission. I was just looking at some chat sites (boards) about it.
Everybody hates the treatment - it makes you soo sick. But they all said they would do it again. Just be there for her during the treatment. Make sure she's not alone.

So, brighten your outlook. Either way it's not necessarily a death sentence anymore.

But I am sorry your sister has to go through all that. And your family also. Stay positive, you know cancer patients all say attitude is a big part of getting better, and I believe it.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Livewello costs about twenty bucks. I have been running gene apps for about two years now and researching how to read them. You can run as many apps as you want for as long as you desire.

The Prometheus is alright but I like to research for gene corrections and alternate pathways.

I haven't tried the B-rite at all. I tend to research things a lot before trying things Jarrow has a good b complex from what I researched at a decent price. I try to take things separate when researching things like this so I can see how they work together or apart in my body. I have some problems in the MOCS1 gene and the SOUX and sulfur pathways so taking extra sulfur is vitamins in high doses isn't something I want to do. Also, I have problems in OTC and aldehyde pathways. When I started to eat healthier, I actually found I got less healthy and have pretty much got a grasp on what I can't eat now. I just need to cook my veggies well and avoid overconsuming certain foods and food chemistries. It helps me to define moderation as applied to me.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

lots of cannabis oil asap ignore chemo and all that other bunk. plenty of threads here on it... and hey not labeled bunk science... pig pharma has just been buying time for more rape called patent medicine... which is just herbs clipped, stripped, ripped, and dripped into every pocket... and the biggest enemy of pharma theyve salvoed more lobbies at capital hill than just about any industry on earth.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
My mother had this cancer

Controlling Cancer May Be Better Than Getting Rid of It Entirely: Study

A new study provides powerful evidence that when it comes to treating cancer, our current chemo regimens may not be the best strategy

Treating cancer is all about elimination — surgery, radiation and chemotherapy are all designed to get rid of as many cancer cells as possible. But in a new study published in Science Translational Medicine, cancer doctors provide some strong evidence for turning the all-or-nothing strategy on its head.
stm.sciencemag.org...
time.com...

God bless
edit on 27-2-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

My great grandmother on paternal side, was given cancer in a study of smokers by xrays in the 50s they xrayed her until her cells mutated... especially interested in her as a 100% Cherokee which has had centuries of natural resistance from usage which is what xrays and other strong radio waves do mutate cells... as a treatment for what it also gives and some cancer is good for you? Hogwash... wall street, corruption, and pharma are not gods, btw although they try to lord and control over the masses.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Listen to doctors, messing with alternative therapies most likely gets you kicked off clinical trials which at the moment are ground-breaking.

Sometimes you have to step out of the conspiracy zone.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

To date, all I know it that it's lymphoma and until her Monday biopsy, assume its (hope) non-hodgkins and cuz lump on neck and possible lung/diaphram (cuz problem breathing and hurts) at stage 2.

I displayed night sweats and itching of the skin on my ankles (no rash) for a year or so before I discovered a lump on my neck the size of a chicken egg (no idea how it took so long for me to notice it).

I was diagnosed with Hodgkins. Stage III, 34 years ago. After radiation therapy I was in remission for 5 years when I had a recurrence. I had my last chemotherapy treatment going on 29 years ago.

I was told that if one has to have cancer, Hodgkins is a good one to get. Highly treatable. The current protocol is a combination of radiation and chemo. It works. The alternatives don't seem to.

edit on 2/27/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

But my sister...that's a different story; always counseling my mom on her unhealthy lifestyle, informing me how much sugar is in that yogurt I'm eating, etc. She works out Evey day, runs marathons, eats ZERO crap food, juices daily, and even challenges her husband every other month to special diets as 'no sugars, etc. The only negative thing is I do think she would take things to the extreme, resulting in her being too skinny and 3% body fat.

How is it that the sibling with the healthiest lifestyle and cleanest eater ends up the sickest?

Because the ‘healthy’ lifestyles of today are no different from the fad diets of yesterday. They have no scientific basis, but are fully based on faith. Yes, that includes all the rubbish about antioxidants and lactose and cannabis oil all the rest. Faith can certainly promote healing, but I don’t think it can be effective against cancer on its own.

Cancer is not caused by any one thing. It’s not even a single disease. All multicelled living things, plants and animals alike, are susceptible to the various diseases of uncontrolled cellular growth we call ‘cancer’. Cancer cannot be cured by diet, or massage, or electrotherapy, or marijuana, or meditation, or prayer. Modern medicine holds out some hope (just ask Phage) but its effectiveness is limited and the patient often pays a huge price in health and comfort.

I’m sorry that there is no better news: but cancer is a complicated and deadly thing. I wish your sister a short illness and a rapid recovery.

edit on 27/2/16 by Astyanax because: of the oil.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The lymph nodes are sometimes referred to as the body's dumping system.

You have lymphs in the neck, draining to each armpit, down to each side of the stomach and then both sides of the groin.

This is one reason lymphoma of different kinds drains(spreads) up and down to other systems. Any number of reasons and causes in any of those parts...even in a healthy person...can develop fully into many different diseases, disorders, and cancers.

Top to bottom as it drains fluid, those affected cells can spread to other areas.

edit on 27-2-2016 by mysterioustranger because: add

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I take zero "medicine" I simply listen to what my body is craving the same way pregnant women do, this gives me the vitamins and minerals my body needs.

No craving? But stomach has growled? Then I eat what the body needs the most due to my environment. In my case basically D, C, and B complexes.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I had a friend do this 7 years ago. She is still running around today. Don't forget the 50% Apple 50% caret juice. Steamed cooked all meals.

Edit to add. Talk to phage about this. Someone who had it can help you more then me. Good luck to your sister!
edit on 28-2-2016 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join