It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz is NOT ELIGIBLE to be POTUS, nor is Rubio: Confirmed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I guess they need to settle this once in for all with the Supreme Court. Doesn't it seem strange that there are so many presidential candidates with questionable eligibility. So far we've had Obama, McCain, Rubio, Cruz and Santorum. Any others? Very strange considering how many people in this country are unquestionably eligible.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
I guess they need to settle this once in for all with the Supreme Court. Doesn't it seem strange that there are so many presidential candidates with questionable eligibility. So far we've had Obama, McCain, Rubio, Cruz and Santorum. Any others? Very strange considering how many people in this country are unquestionably eligible.

I think it's a strange coincidence and therefore not likely a coincidence, at all.

Glad I am not the only one who sees a possible red flag or clue here.

ETA: BTW, I think it's possible there are others. Why not? It's not like we would ever know because the media has effectively shut down any serious discussion of this issue, and they don't do their job exhaustively vetting these candidates for the People. And then they complain when the People speculate on the answers that they refuse to go after, and ridicule them for that.

Rinse and repeat until all the voices are silenced.

edit on 20-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join