It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four people plus suspect dead in Washington state shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

I am talking lowering the exposure. We won't be making plans where I can't find a back door, quick.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Well hey, go on ahead and take off underground, by all means. I will continue to enjoy the sunshine, malls, bowling alleys, movie theaters, and the weekend trips with my family to the beaches and islands. Ask as in a few years how life is going. I am certain the majority of us will still be around having not fallen victim to ANY kind of violence, let alone gun violence.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

I will thank you. I have a pond, woods, a view of the lake. Why do I need to go anywhere?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantjil

That's actually pretty stupid to think that.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantjil

Can we visit?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Couple of interesting things to add to this topic:

Kit sapSun (its a News Paper)

At a news conference Tuesday, Mason County Sheriff's Office officials described David Wayne Campbell, 51, as a "career criminal" with multiple out-of-state felony convictions, which, on their own, made it illegal for him to possess firearms.

Kitsap County Deputy Scott Wilson, a spokesman for the office, noted that if Campbell had acknowledged to the court he was in possession of firearms, surrendered them and law enforcement knew of his criminal background, he could have been arrested and prosecuted.

During the investigation after the shootings, Mason County sheriff's deputies recovered six firearms from Campbell's residence, including five rifles and shotguns and one handgun.

The firearm found in Campbell's hand, a Walther PPK .380 caliber, was bought by wife Lana Carlson's late husband, Terry Carlson, Spurling said.

It is believed to be the only weapon used in the massacre, where Campbell shot Carlson, 49, two of her adopted children and a neighbor before turning the gun on himself.

And one other thing. So the two boys that died where from Kazakhstan (it's at the bottom of the linked story). So Members of the Russian Conciliate have been pestering Mason County Sheriff Department for details on the shooting, claiming they have a right to know since it involves Russian citizens. What exactly happened here? I mean if the shooter had access to a shotgun why use the handgun? A PPK at that.

Oh and one other issue with this story that smells: (Same News Paper, but a different story on this)

Campbell portrayed himself as a retired Army colonel.

"That's what he always told everyone, including myself," Rohr said. Campbell said he was in intelligence, had been shot, stabbed and sustained 125 broken bones when an under-fire helicopter jerked and tossed him 50 to 70 feet to the ground, he said.

Gallegos believed it was a ploy to impress potential clients.

I wonder if Campbell (the shooter) got in way over his head, or if somebody thought he was something he wasn't. I mean why execute everyone but a Chinese girl, and call the police about it only to off yourself in front of them? Sure this guy was a "career criminal" , but it seems off.

This almost smells like that California guy that was left for dead, I mean decay in the alleyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join