It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany has Lost 130,000 Asylum Seekers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Those are educated men sitting there in Brussels.. They know damn well what will happen if they introduce all the refugees into europe. I am afraid that thios decision is made at the bilderberg conference some years ago.. before the bombing started. It is all part of a wider agenda to bring europe to its knees. This is of course orchestrated with elements in US government. All part of the greater good for mankind... a NWO>

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Chapeau!

Agreed. The mismanagement is obvious by now, but I can't see how and why Merkel alone should be responsible for the actual mess we're in. Thanks to the neoliberal agenda, every budget regarding refugees and the poor has been cut down enormously. Regardless of the ongoing War on Terror or rising gaps in the allocation of wealth, of course...
Yep. There's a brick wall ahead, we better find a scapegoat fast!

But you're spot on anyway. They'll blaim Muddi and I'm not mad about it, her party actually pushed said agenda for years now. And speaking of which... boo, goose!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Organized chaos is difficult to track and with EU open borders maybe they went to another EU country?

Probably outside Main cities living a lot like the gypsies had being during the med 90s in italy they probably tent cities under the bridges and not noticeable to the public.

In other cases they are probably being sold to the black market.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Maybe we should start looking for the work/death camps?

Im not being crass its just that history has a habit of repeating itself.

edit on 1-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well they probably wouldn't be announcing the numbers of missing then, and when you consider what a shambles the last year has been in terms of migrants from many parts of the world, descending into a bottleneck situation in Greece, Italy and surrounding areas, then there is no way of knowing who they are, or where they have come from...very easy to disappear and no one would notice..no need to make mention of it.

Sorry, but I think they have disappeared because they have no real case for asylum and are economic migrants, who know that their asylum claims will be turned down, and they are disappearing before they are caught by the authorities and deported..and when I see the videos, that are not propaganda btw, this is actually happening, of groups of migrants, throwing stones, pulling down fences etc to cross borders, please stop and think for one minute. Do you want to see this in your country?

It's got nothing to do with racism or bigotry, it's about an out of control situation that needs to be addressed..yes humanely and yes peacefully, but Europe and the UK cannot support absolutely anyone and everyone who wants to come here, in the belief that they will have a prosperous, easy life....Those of us already know that is not the case at all, and that the balance of wealth and power will always be in the same hands.

The majority of us just go about our business, trying to make ends meet and get the best for our families. Currently in the UK we have many issues in terms of cuts to public services and rising costs of living etc...in that economic climate how the heck can we afford to support more..and just saying "well the rich elite should pay up" doesn't really help, because they're not going to, and we are powerless against it, so what is the solution? I don't know and seemingly, neither does anyone else!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: destination now

I realize there are numerous problems regarding the refugee crisis around the globe. End of the day through rather a few of our so-called first world nations including the U.K are responsible or involved regarding the migration of these people via the creation of groups such as ISIS and there like and the endless meddling in affairs that are quite frankly not our concern.

Funnelly enough i dont have a solution to the problems we face ether but lets just hope "They" dont have a solution of a more final variety.
edit on 1-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join